• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Can you please post proof of non-Haoshoku Base Luffy doing this?
1009-009.png

09.jpg

Seconds before he got KO'D By Ragnarok. That was all the way back in Round 1, before he unlocked Haoshoku coating. Kaido was actively avoiding him despite tanking everything prior with the exception of the Enma slash.

Come to think of it, since Hybrid Kaido is about as powerful as post-Haoshoku Gear 4, Hybrid Kaido could technically still scale to 4x the Fujitora calc if Gear 4 does since we know that even Base Kaido is FAR above Fujitora in power

Come to think of it, since Hybrid Kaido is about as powerful as post-Haoshoku Gear 4, Hybrid Kaido could technically still scale to 4x the Fujitora calc if Gear 4 does since we know that even Base Kaido is FAR above Fujitora in power
It could make sense, although I don't know if the x4 thing would count considering all the "no's" it's been getting. If Oda's statement of Kaido having the HIGHEST BATTLE POWER out of all the yonko has merit, then:
Current Hybrid Kaido = Current Luffy > BASE Kaido with Haoshoku coating>Haoshokuless WB=Akainu
It comes down to whether or not you think Oda meant "Hybrid Kaido with haoshoku coating and his drunken state" or just base Kaido with Haoshoku Coating.

It could make sense, although I don't know if the x4 thing would count considering all the "no's" it's been getting. If Oda's statement of Kaido having the HIGHEST BATTLE POWER out of all the yonko has merit, then:
Current Hybrid Kaido = Current Luffy > BASE Kaido with Haoshoku coating>Haoshokuless WB=Akainu
It comes down to whether or not you think Oda meant "Hybrid Kaido with haoshoku coating and his drunken state" or just base Kaido with Haoshoku Coating.
Can I have this statement?

From what I can tell, the scaling will basically be:

6-B+ for those who scale to Big Mom and Kaido.

6-B for those that scale to the scabbards since the combined full power of 4 scabbards can somewhat match the damage of Odens Togen Totsuka.

High 7-A and below for those that don't fit in the 6-B scale.

Last edited:
https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_617f9817c8904/513d51e12276523741991e4f9a43656f/060-stitch.jpghttps://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_617f9817c8904/513d51e12276523741991e4f9a43656f/062.jpghttps://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_617f9817c8904/513d51e12276523741991e4f9a43656f/063.jpg
Has been calced 6-B before.

It was mentioned in the Ace light novels.
Oh wait- then it's not that. There's a character card that has Kaido as "The strongest" without the "it is said" or anything alike. That's what I've been thinking about. Still- the question remains whether or not you think Hybrid, Haoshoku infusion and his Shuron Hakke empowerment were taken into consideration, or if he scales over the other yonko without some of them. The original question was how far over the Fujitora value would Kaido scale.
Regardless- you got pretty much two(?) sources (in the story and out of it) that say Kaido's the strongest Yonko. Which makes it harder to believe he's going through it this arc-

I honestly think Hoashoku Infusion is likely not counted cause that is something that isn't really that well known and is seemingly only known by the best of the best. In universe the public and even the guy on Ace's old crew who is a yonko fanatic who thoroughly studies the Yonko likely aren't aware of that ability. And the strongest statement in the databook was made before we were properly introduced to Hao infusion, and is likely just referencing Kaido overall, not with a specific technique.

His Hybrid and Shuron Hakke are probably more likely, but the Shuron Hakke is also unlikely to be included since it seems he pulls that off only when he's truly being contested, as he didn't pull it off against Oden even though he was practically his equal. And it's a Haki amp iirc, so maybe it's only really noticeable by Haki savant's.

I honestly think it's him and his Devil fruit that are being accounted for with those statements.

I honestly think Hoashoku Infusion is likely not counted cause that is something that isn't really that well known and is seemingly only known by the best of the best. In universe the public and even the guy on Ace's old crew who is a yonko fanatic who thoroughly studies the Yonko likely aren't aware of that ability. And the strongest statement in the databook was made before we were properly introduced to Hao infusion, and is likely just referencing Kaido overall, not with a specific technique.

His Hybrid and Shuron Hakke are probably more likely, but the Shuron Hakke is also unlikely to be included since it seems he pulls that off only when he's truly being contested, as he didn't pull it off against Oden even though he was practically his equal. And it's a Haki amp iirc, so maybe it's only really noticeable by Haki savant's.

I honestly think it's him and his Devil fruit that are being accounted for with those statements.
I'm under the impression that it's the other way around.
Shanks and WB's sky split didn't show Haoshoku coating, but WB/Roger and Luffy/Kaido did, so I think Haoshoku Haki is what's to take into consideration- As it could've been 'invisible' to the reader just like armament.
The other reason I'm on that stance is because we see Kaido vs Oden stand-off briefly in base vs base (inside the castle), and Kaido reverting to base to fight Oden during their final battle. Oden- who scales to Roger and WB, the latter of which scales to Shanks based on their clash.

Though I'll admit, it IS weird that Kaido would be stronger than the other Yonko without Hybrid form or his Shuron Hakke state, but there's also the fact that he himself before Shuron Hakke said he's never been pushed this far. As well as the fact that Sengoku said Kaido (and Linlin) got much stronger since then. So it's not impossible that his base with Haoshoku infusion is actually that strong.

Similiar arguments work for both ends tbh. I like it.

Zoro definitely has the ap and the means to kill Marco I believe, and he has experience fighting flying opponents so flying isn't too huge of an advantage for Marco. Speed is more questionable, but Zoro might have the higher speed in short bursts. And Zoro also has the means to cut apart flames and flame attacks, so Marcos flames wouldn't be too much of a hassle for Zoro.

Haki wise, based off of what's been shown, Zoro has the better armament and likely observation, and he has Conquerors and it's advanced application while Marco hasn't been hinted at having those, so overall Zoro has Marco beat in terms of Haki.

Stamina is the one thing that Marco actually has over Zoro cause of the regen flames as well as having naturally high stamina, while if Zoro uses King of Hell Three Swords Style, his stamina and haki will be constantly drained at a tremendous rate. I honestly think that the main realistic way Marco wins is by stalling Zoro and letting Enma drain his haki.

Of course Marco could actually way better than I'm putting him at so don't take this as fact.

Last edited:
Zoro definitely has the ap.
He doesn't. It's comparable to King's, whose AP couldn't really harm Marco significantly
and the means to kill Marco I believe.
Surely, but regen is wild.
And he has experience fighting flying opponents so flying isn't too huge of an advantage for Marco.
One does not equate the other, Marco has an advantage in mobility regardless.
Speed is more questionable, but Zoro might have the higher speed in short bursts.
Marco can make tricks while dodging a SoL laser, lmao.
And Zoro also has the means to cut apart flames and flame attacks, so Marcos flames wouldn't be too much of a hassle for Zoro.
Marco flames aren't even "flames".

He doesn't. It's comparable to King's, whose AP couldn't really harm Marco significantly

Surely, but regen is wild.

One does not equate the other, Marco has an advantage in mobility regardless.

Marco can make tricks while dodging a SoL laser, lmao.

Marco flames aren't even "flames".
His ap scales to Kaido's scales as he's able to cut them. And King didn't use armament against Marco for some reason, so of course his attacks are gonna do jack shit to him.

It is insane, but Armament can help mitigate or even counter it.

He does, I'm just saying that it wouldn't be an advantage that cripples Zoro as he's dealt with it before.

Yeah, and Zoro is able to speed blitz King with certain attacks, where as Marco can only surprise King with his speed. That's why I said only in small bursts does Zoro have greater speed, of course naturally Marco is faster over all.

Yeah they're not normal flames but they can still be used offensively as shown in the Marco vs King and Queen fight. They might be abnormal but unless they're nothing like fire, it's not a stretch to say that they could still be cut by Zoro since they still behave like flames in many ways besides burning people.

Last edited:

If anyone wants to know some info from the ace novel.

“ The physical strength of the Yonkou is implied to be like this: Prime Whitebeard > Kaido = Big Mom > Old Whitebeard”

What do we make of that?

“ The physical strength of the Yonkou is implied to be like this: Prime Whitebeard > Kaido = Big Mom > Old Whitebeard”

What do we make of that?
That's fax.

Or Old Whitebeard ~ Big Mom ~ Kaido < Prime Whitebeard

Old whitebeard has the attack potency while big mom and kaido have the durability and stuff

I mean technically Prime Whitebeard > Old Whitebeard- just in terms of stamina, endurance just overall performance wise.

But AP, Dura, Speed are the same

I heavily disagree with Primebeard > Kaido

Primebeard = Young Oden << Oden after his journey with Roger >=< Young Kaido <<<< Base Kaido << Zoan/Hybrid Kaido

Why is Young Oden equal to Primebeard? Primebeard is equal to Roger who low diffed Young Oden and were both fighting on a level that shocked Oden.

Like yeah young Oden is on a relative level to Primebeard, but he is not his equal.

I heavily disagree with Primebeard > Kaido

Primebeard = Young Oden << Oden after his journey with Roger >=< Young Kaido <<<< Base Kaido << Zoan/Hybrid Kaido
One of the worst scaling just by looking at it even tho I know nothing about oden.

What do we make of that?
That’s how it is. This forum has some backwards weird way of looking at this when the narrative says otherwise. Honestly, I love this wiki, but I understand why a lot of people hate the way this forums scales things that make little sense story wise.

I know you guys use feats, but feats aren’t always the truth. Authors aren’t perfectly calculating how an attack scales with advance math and shit. They are just making cool, strong looking attacks.

That’s how it is. This forum has some backwards weird way of looking at this when the narrative says otherwise. Honestly, I love this wiki, but I understand why a lot of people hate the way this forums scales things that make little sense story wise.

I know you guys use feats, but feats aren’t always the truth. Authors aren’t perfectly calculating how an attack scales with advance math and shit. They are just making cool, strong looking attacks.
True!!!!

🐵

Back