• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Which is what I said. It isn't the blue color that makes it that hot, it's the air ionization/Friction that creates lightning that makes it that hot. The color is more or less aesthetic to show it's a hotter fire
You literally said the blue colour makes it 33,000 K+ degrees and that it is supporting evidence for the fire being that hot

blue flames is one of the highest temperatures but idk

The lightning alone I think proves how hot it is

Random Transparent One Piece Image X2​

df1rqxe-aaa70d51-611f-4fe2-a6b0-887c8199edd4.png

Recent times confirmed he became a Yonko 6 years prior to the current story, which means 4 years before Luffy left Foosha (when he was 13), Shanks became an emperor

I think Yonko isn't just about Individual Power but teritory and had a big army in New World. Teach can be example of it
Well you would have to be some sort of threat to the other yonko's or have the potential to... For example luffy became one via beating katakuri and I think the news paper saying that he won the fight against big mom because he escaped or something

Well you would have to be some sort of threat to the other yonko's or have the potential to... For example luffy became one via beating katakuri and I think the news paper saying that he won the fight against big mom because he escaped or something
Well, He got called Gokou because Morgan said he was able to Fire tank Pirates and Germa 66 under his Command against Big Mom's army, tore down his castle, defeated 2 commanders and still managed to get out of his territory safely

FOXLxaaacAEMk33

Ifrit Jambe more lightblue-whiteish than i expected, still dope and makes a pretty good combination with the wine suit.

King skin might look different once the printed version hits, or so i hope.
My man king looks like a regular white dude right now🧍

Also I asked this in another thread but- am I the only one who likes Gold Roger's old outfit better than his current?

i like the colors and aesthetic on the newer one but there's something about the old fashion clothing about the older one that makes me like that one more
yeah i mean i guess the oldness plays a big part but the newer one looks much cleaner.

Back