• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1118 spoilers

No I understand the part about how she ages. But she’s literally changing her entire race with the fruit by choosing different futures. Like when she was chasing Vegapunk she became a buccaneer and against Nusjuro she became a giant.
She didn't change race, just shape. Even the giant one is just a "giant-LIKE" future.

So the one piece cosmology is 2A?
unless it’d be a big ahh coincidence if any fixed future matches her ideal everytime

So the way her fruit works honestly sounds closer to time itself rather than just simply age
what im getting is that its just the opposite of yhwach's almighty that it turns out/be like from atlerante timelines in the present

what im getting is that its just the opposite of yhwach's almighty that it turns out/be like from atlerante timelines in the present
It can't be the present, because she goes into an adult body.

Also, I think the way they beat Ywach should've been the "As I draw closer to victory, there are fewer and fewer possibilities left." thing that Saturn did.

It can't be the present, because she goes into an adult body.

Also, I think the way they beat Ywach should've been the "As I draw closer to victory, there are fewer and fewer possibilities left." thing that Saturn did.
no you misunderstood what im saying intead of what yhwach does altering the future she takes things from alternate timelines and uses it in the present for herself or on others

Bonney's ability to influence is on a much smaller scale, and her scope is limited in perception far more than the Almighty.
ye but its also just very diff on how the 2 ability works one can take things or be things from alternate timelines and use it on herself or others and one can see into the future at any point and alter the future. they're both very op in their own way

ye but its also just very diff on how the 2 ability works one can take things or be things from alternate timelines and use it on herself or others and one can see into the future at any point and alter the future. they're both very op in their own way
Yeah they're both pretty OP, Yhwach's does far more than just see into the future and alter it tho, Yhwach sees an infinity of timelines and futures, processes all of that, and picks and chooses whatever future he wants.

btw what are y'all thoughts on boney getting g5? i have mixed feelings ngl
Whatchu mean by mixed feelings?

Yeah they're both pretty OP, Yhwach's does far more than just see into the future and alter it tho, Yhwach sees an infinity of timelines and futures, processes all of that, and picks and chooses whatever future he wants.

Whatchu mean by mixed feelings?
as in i find it amazing that she can also use g5 its what been theorized and anticipated for a long time, but i dont like that she has it bcs g5 was suppose to be ts form that was destined only for luffy and it was ts special thing of him being joyboy and returning after 800y, him being needed to die to awaken it and train 12y for it and so on. I dont think its bad i just dont think that its good.. idk maybe thats just me

I can see where you're coming from; however, I still believe the form is very special for Luffy. I mean just look at how Luffy performs in G5 vs how Bonney performs with Distorted Future. It's night and day, Luffy's G5 is just way way way better than what Bonney can do. So in that regard I think the cost Luffy had to pay to get G5 is definitely shown its worth in how good G5 is for Luffy, as opposed to for Bonney.

Im actually hyped on how Bonney turned into Nika like the relationship between Bonney and Luffy is getting even better.
Its like a father/brother to a daughter/sister.

Idk why some people dont like this when its foreshadowed many times before and some people are so awful on power scaling XD.

Like yeah she did turn into Nika but does she have the same power level as luffy? no. Does she have the joy and crazy thoughts of luffy? Nope.
hmm....? Does she have all types of haki and as strong as luffy's Haki hell nah. (Kinda a question directed for those who doesnt like this or thinks this is a plot hole)
(I feel like the people who thinks this is a plot hole are people who wanted any slight chance to slander on Oda's work lmao)

Anyways the real question is can she make others Nika as well? even tho if she can it would be very limited time.

I can see where you're coming from; however, I still believe the form is very special for Luffy. I mean just look at how Luffy performs in G5 vs how Bonney performs with Distorted Future. It's night and day, Luffy's G5 is just way way way better than what Bonney can do. So in that regard I think the cost Luffy had to pay to get G5 is definitely shown its worth in how good G5 is for Luffy, as opposed to for Bonney.
ye thats why i said i had mixed feelings.

Like yeah she did turn into Nika but does she have the same power as luffy? no. Does she have the joy and crazy thoughts of luffy? Nope.
she did tho she got a timeline were she is nika/joyboy and took it? honestly ima just wait for next chapter lol

Im actually hyped on how Bonney turned into Nika like the relationship between Bonney and Luffy is getting even better.
Its like a father/brother to a daughter/sister.
honestly i cant wait ts duo is abt to be so tuff i cant wait for their combo attacks since bonney is a kid her imagination is abt to go crazy and theres no else that also fits g5/nika besides her. (except ussop)
Anyways the real question is can she make others Nika as well?
if that happens we'll get years worth of non stop slander animanga fans are alr going insane abt bonney getting g5 calling it disney/mickey even tho its been hinted and makes sense let alone ts happening smh😭😭

if that happens we'll get years worth of non stop slander animanga fans are alr going insane abt bonney getting g5 calling it disney/mickey even tho its been hinted and makes sense let alone ts happening smh😭😭
Yeah i agree I hope she doesn't do that it would kinda sucks if that happens tbh at least for me

yo, luffy and bonney are about to do some of the most batshit insane looney toons feats against the gorosei im predicting it now

like just some ridiculously absurd wombo combo double team attack

i get that alot of ppl are against it especially on twitter but for me this is really cool for bonney

only thing i still need from egghead is some sanji action, then i can leave the arc happy

yo, luffy and bonney are about to do some of the most batshit insane looney toons feats against the gorosei im predicting it now

like just some ridiculously absurd wombo combo double team attack

i get that alot of ppl are against it especially on twitter but for me this is really cool for bonney

only thing i still need from egghead is some sanji action, then i can leave the arc happy
couldnt agree more with you

as in i find it amazing that she can also use g5 its what been theorized and anticipated for a long time, but i dont like that she has it bcs g5 was suppose to be ts form that was destined only for luffy and it was ts special thing of him being joyboy and returning after 800y, him being needed to die to awaken it and train 12y for it and so on. I dont think its bad i just dont think that its good.. idk maybe thats just me
Idk about "destined," I still think it's only coincidence he even got the Fruit.

What if gear 5 amps her devil fruit to make her be able to achieve better mastery and imagination over her abilities which then made her be able to become nika? (Possibly why saturn talked about why her powers are weak)

Would be cool… like gear 5 expanding the devil fruit powers of others (or even powers in general) since we see random panel where Luffy is not near, yet they’re eyes were sticking out and was affecting them

Luffy gets stronger the more he laughs, if he’s awakened… that should work on someone else and not just himself 🤔

Ahh shit… this not gonna mean that it’s some naruto war thing where kurama chakra gets shared to everyone, Luffy a pirate not a hero 🤫😴😎😴🤫 + awakenings been like this

GQduBNsXUAAU8Ih

What if gear 5 amps her devil fruit to make her be able to achieve better mastery and imagination over her abilities which then made her be able to become nika? (Possibly why saturn talked about why her powers are weak)
yo nah.. MOL might be onto someting😭🔥 bro if she can still use her normal df ability with g5 its ggs like actually if haki didnt exsist the verse would be in shambles, bonney seeing luffy use haki: ''give me a future were i have the strongest haki'' lol imagine.

Last edited:
Luffy would ABSOLUTELY share power with his crew, that's his whole thing.
Never said he wouldn’t… I’m saying he wouldn’t just give it to everyone
yo nah.. MOL might be onto someting😭🔥 bro if she can still use her normal df ability with g5 its ggs like actually if haki didnt exsist the verse would be in shambles, bonney seeing luffy use haki: ''give me a future were i have the strongest haki'' lol imagine.
Not really how that works tho. Since Haki transcends abilities as stated by kaido so it won’t work

Like for example I don’t think brulee’s mirror fruit would be able to reflect Luffy’s haki back against Luffy or do the same to shanks

or Luffy and law can’t imagine/create having the strongest haki

These are some of the reasons why I would suggest haki itself being beyond dimensional existence + more
like actually if haki didnt exsist the verse would be in shambles
Yee … someone like suger would be minimum a warlord without any training or anything

And law and Luffy would one shot everyone like kaido or all the other old yonkos

Last edited:
Doesn't matter if he did, he would've been looking for whoever Roger's kid was, and could have had clues.
yes but that still doesnt change what i said that luffy is the chosen one and the fruit chose him and was meant for him.

Not really how that works tho. Since Haki transcends abilities as stated by kaido so it won’t work

Like for example I don’t think brulee’s mirror fruit would be able to reflect Luffy’s haki back against Luffy or do the same to shanks

or Luffy and law can’t imagine/create having the strongest haki
i was clealy trolling and exaggerating mol

Back