• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Just wondering, would it be ok to make Lucci vs King now or wait until the end of Egghead?

Also, who wins between Jack and current Kaku?

Last edited:
Ok good-

Also something random I think might need to be changed.

Nami is only rated as Large Mountain level in Wano, with the justification that she managed to damage Hybrid Ulti.

But Ulti Zoan durability is at least Island level in zoan form. So is her AP.

This scales to her durability (as she took attacks from Ulti) and Usopp's durability based on our current justifications.

Ok good-

Also something random I think might need to be changed.

Nami is only rated as Large Mountain level in Wano, with the justification that she managed to damage Hybrid Ulti.

But Ulti Zoan durability is at least Island level in zoan form. So is her AP.

This scales to her durability (as she took attacks from Ulti) and Usopp's durability based on our current justifications.
Is Ulti the only 6-C Tobiroppo?

Yeah that would make sense personally.

Nami was scared by the heat emitted by one of Usopp’s attacks, which Page One tanked with minimal damage.

So it's clear Page One>Nami in raw durability, who already scales to island level via enduring a hit from Ulti.

Page One was implied to be one of the weakest of the Flying Six, or at least one of the weaker ones, as mentioned in multiple of our profiles. So it would scale to a lot of them just via that alone.

Franky is heavily implied to be above Usopp and Nami, making him 6-C just by default from Nami’s upgrade, which would in turn make Sasaki 6-C.

Actually yeah, idk why that reasoning was even accepted for her-

We should only really assume she scales above Base Luffy, from that panel alone. Luffy deciding to use a higher gear shouldnt inherently scale her above the previous ones.

"I can't break out!" and also overpowering his headbutt
I'm fine with her being above base Luffy. I should've clarified. Her scaling to bruising Luffy and pinning him down is fine enough.

I disagree with her ISLAND-level rating. Which is, the profile positing that she's above Gear Second + Third Luffy. Despite never showcasing any feats to demonstrate such.

I'm fine with her being above base Luffy. I should've clarified. Her scaling to bruising Luffy and pinning him down is fine enough.

I disagree with her ISLAND-level rating. Which is, the profile positing that she's above Gear Second + Third Luffy. Despite never showcasing any feats to demonstrate such.
I agree.

I agree as well, just because Luffy was going to use Gear 4th, doesn't mean she's above Gear 2nd+Gear 3rd

I mean Luffy used Gear 4th against a Fodder Ship and a Number, that don't mean they beat Gear 2nd or Gear 3rd

I'll probably make a CRT to downgrade her later then, since so many people agree the reasoning is flawed.

Whoever made it didn't change any of the profiles who scaled to her zoan form, so I'm pretty sure its only her profile that needs changing.

I agree as well, just because Luffy was going to use Gear 4th, doesn't mean she's above Gear 2nd+Gear 3rd

I mean Luffy used Gear 4th against a Fodder Ship and a Number, that don't mean they beat Gear 2nd or Gear 3rd
I've been saying this for months if not a whole year ong.

G2 made Hybrid Kaido dodge and G3 knocked a serious base Kaido down with enough force to alarm Big Mom.

Yes Luffy had dura neg but it couldn't have been completely without AP. I mean ffs Kaido compared Luffy to WB after that hit, and he didn't require dura neg to knock him on his ass, just to make him bleed.

Named the 3 Most Overrated OP Characters in Versus Threads in Vsbw and the 3 Most Downplayed ones. Imma start

Overrated:
King
Big Mom
Queen

Downplayed:
Lucci
Kidd
Oden

Named the 3 Most Overrated OP Characters in Versus Threads in Vsbw and the 3 Most Downplayed ones. Imma start

Overrated:
King
Big Mom
Queen
Disagree with all of them asides from maybe Queen.

King and Big Mom both lost due to massive PIS, without that they're both beasts in battle.

King has many one-shots, amps, and just broken durability, while Big Mom's DF gives her plenty of options in battle, not to mention that she is a stamina/endurance monster.
Downplayed:
Lucci
Kidd
Oden
Kidd is a massive one-trick pony, and Lucci really hasn't been in any vs threads besides against Sanji (which was removed for being too one-sided in Lucci's favor) and Adult Dragon Momonosuke (which Lucci won low-diff, even Monkeman voted for him). I might do Lucci vs King soon tho, if I don't just wait til Lucci's Base/Hybrid get that 6-A sauce to make the fight more interesting.

Oden isn't downplayed too much, dude beat Kizaru and Rayleigh.

Back