• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

It says Attack Power. Stop circling around.
When King used Queen as a diversion to try to hit Sanji with his flames and hit Queen. Also, Sanji was hit by a fire slash and was not burned.
Scans?
That doesn’t imply what you’re claiming at all. Sanji is just saying that Zoro is having him run around to save him all the time, as he did for the last 40 minutes.
A pain in the ass to save him from King's fire based attack.
Queen says this after Diable Jambe kick.

Do you have short term memory? In the scan YOU SENT, it said Attack Power.
Episode 1045
A pain in the ass to save him from King's fire based attack.
Because he was at the other side of the battlefield and has to run over to save him?
Queen says this after Diable Jambe kick.
And yet we see him being burned with Grill Shot.

I really hope you’re trolling with this because otherwise I’d be really worried. Can’t say I’d be surprised though considering your username.

Latest wpisode confirmed that Big Mom’s arm was in tact after Law’s attack, meaning it was in fact Kid’s Punk Corna Dio that broke her arm and made her cough up blood

So yeah, Punk Crash made her forehead bleed and Punk Corna Dio broke her arm. Kid may be washed by Shanks, but he can flat out damage Big Mom unlike what some people think

It’d probably also upgrade Perospero
I mean, we can only use off-screen stuff that fits with the actual manga, so I really don't see anything within the anime that would be consistent with manga Perospero yet would give him an upgrade.

Latest wpisode confirmed that Big Mom’s arm was in tact after Law’s attack, meaning it was in fact Kid’s Punk Corna Dio that broke her arm and made her cough up blood

So yeah, Punk Crash made her forehead bleed and Punk Corna Dio broke her arm. Kid may be washed by Shanks, but he can flat out damage Big Mom unlike what some people think
LFG.

Although I feel like we're ignoring that the latest episode added some filler for that (Big Mom wrestling with the metal bull) so we have no idea whether it was Kidd or Law who did it in the manga.

And IMO it should've been clear from the start that Punk Clash made her bleed, since Law didn't do any external damage.

Before

IMG-0389.png

and

after

IMG-0390.png

man 4kids one piece looking really goofy

Pretty sure Kid's ancestors and descendants felt that beatdown that he got from Misery.

Also, does this confirm that Kid did indeed take an attack from Misery instead of dodging it?
We do see kidd dodge the initial attack but whether or not he got hit afterwards is unknown

useless captain mid gets a posthumous w

Ifrit heat > Sanji Buso Resistance > Sanji Exo Resistance > Base Sanji Resistance > Diable Jambe heat > Queen’s Resistance > King’s normal flames heat < King’s hottest flames heat
Stacking layers upon layers to beyond the reasonable extent.
Like why is buso>exo?
Why didn't ifrit ******* kill Queen in one hit?

Back