• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Conq Haki. Garp did so.
Well, we never even seen Galaxy Impact without Haki, so that's not confirmation.

I'm talking about changing in the sense that the attacks physical characteristics changes (like imagine a guys hakiless attack takes the shape of a sparrow, but then looks like a hawk when he infuses it with Haki) or it's colors change (like if Ace or Sabo used Haki on their flames and they turn from orange flames to purple flames), not that whether they have Haki lightning spewing from them or not.

Well, we never even seen Galaxy Impact without Haki, so that's not confirmation.

I'm talking about changing in the sense that the attacks physical characteristics changes (like imagine a guys hakiless attack takes the shape of a sparrow, but then looks like a hawk when he infuses it with Haki) or it's colors change (like if Ace or Sabo used Haki on their flames and they turn from orange flames to purple flames), not that whether they have Haki lightning spewing from them or not.
Well Luffy have been seen to use thor attacks with haki without being near any lightning so that might be one

and then we have the haki fused with devil fruits which makes it flame like haki (shown with katakuri and gear 4th)

but otherwise don’t remember

I remember the context of them and what happens in them

I do not remember much else. That is how my brain is wired.

Thats why I can rewatch something so easily.
I think it's kinda the opposite for me... They get absorbed in brain... Then it goes out my brain and then if someone talks about it.. My brain will automatically absorb it back into my brain again and just remember like I'm looking at the scan again 🐵

List of all the "good" Marines:

-Fujitora(Freed slaves despite knowing what would happen to him, doesn't care about the Celestial Dragons' lives, spared the Straw Hats)
-Garp(Turned down being an Admiral to avoid working for the CDs, protected Luffy, Ace, and, very briefly, Sabo. Had to be held back so as to not kill Akainu. Cares about his crew. Similar to Luffy in many respects.)
-Tsuru(Her fruit literally cleanses evil from someone's soul iirc, and Garp described her as kind and empathetic.)
-Momonga(Cares about his crew. Despite hating Hancock, he called the inmates' behavior toward her disgusting.)
-Yamakiji(Idolizes Garp and Sengoku, and put his life on the line to protect another idol, Tsuru.)
-Smoker(Rebellious, and values justice more than the rules of the Marines. Lets the Straw Hats go every time. Respects his crew. I also remember him comforting a child who fell after bumping into him.)
-Maynard(Wanted to reveal the truth about Doflamingo, and disobeyed orders by not going undercover.)
-Gion(Was annoyed that Garp didn't seem to care about Luffy's safety. Tsuru treats her as a little sister.)
-Tokikake(Had no issues with Gion scolding Garp. Marines hate him, and civillians love him. Friends with Fujitora.)
-T Bone(Said to hate violence and love his soldiers. Catchphrase was "do 100 good deeds a day," and he didn't even eat animal products because that was too violent. Even Zoro respected him after their fight, and Zoro hates 99% of Marines.)
-Hina(Her and Smoker are basically best buddies, and she helps him out a lot. Doesn't care much when her subordinates are goofing off, because they're having fun.)
-Koby(He's the hero of the Marines, and everyone cool loves him.)
-Hibari(She's a Koby simp)
-Rosinante(died to protect a child)
-Helmeppo(Best buds with Koby)
-Sengoku(Basically another Garp)
-X Drake(Seems like a pretty chill guy)
-Bogard(Garp likes him.)
-Sentomaru(Betrayed the WG for Vegapunk)

List of all the "good" Marines:

-Fujitora(Freed slaves despite knowing what would happen to him, doesn't care about the Celestial Dragons' lives, spared the Straw Hats)
-Garp(Turned down being an Admiral to avoid working for the CDs, protected Luffy, Ace, and, very briefly, Sabo. Had to be held back so as to not kill Akainu. Cares about his crew. Similar to Luffy in many respects.)
-Tsuru(Her fruit literally cleanses evil from someone's soul iirc, and Garp described her as kind and empathetic.)
-Momonga(Cares about his crew. Despite hating Hancock, he called the inmates' behavior toward her disgusting.)
-Yamakiji(Idolizes Garp and Sengoku, and put his life on the line to protect another idol, Tsuru.)
-Smoker(Rebellious, and values justice more than the rules of the Marines. Lets the Straw Hats go every time. Respects his crew. I also remember him comforting a child who fell after bumping into him.)
-Maynard(Wanted to reveal the truth about Doflamingo, and disobeyed orders by not going undercover.)
-Gion(Was annoyed that Garp didn't seem to care about Luffy's safety. Tsuru treats her as a little sister.)
-Tokikake(Had no issues with Gion scolding Garp. Marines hate him, and civillians love him. Friends with Fujitora.)
-T Bone(Said to hate violence and love his soldiers. Catchphrase was "do 100 good deeds a day," and he didn't even eat animal products because that was too violent. Even Zoro respected him after their fight, and Zoro hates 99% of Marines.)
-Hina(Her and Smoker are basically best buddies, and she helps him out a lot. Doesn't care much when her subordinates are goofing off, because they're having fun.)
-Koby(He's the hero of the Marines, and everyone cool loves him.)
-Hibari(She's a Koby simp)
-Rosinante(died to protect a child)
-Helmeppo(Best buds with Koby)
-Sengoku(Basically another Garp)
-X Drake(Seems like a pretty chill guy)
-Bogard(Garp likes him.)
-Sentomaru(Betrayed the WG for Vegapunk)
Aokiji

How far do Sanji and Zoro as a duo get on this gauntlet?

FxtwGLMXsAE8aTQ.png

Imo, they clear

Yee... One piece changes in Calc group is nearly impossible to do if you don't 1 to 1 compare literally everything

Since if 1 random thing gets mentioned, it will just get stuck into that which then just avoids the entire op until that thing that's mentioned gets resolved

F no am I doing that... It's like vs matches but it's kinda systematically against you

How far do Sanji and Zoro as a duo get on this gauntlet?

FxtwGLMXsAE8aTQ.png

Imo, they clear
Obviously, current Zoro and Sanji beat King and Queen.
And Law, ofc.
Not sure about Beckman and Yasopp. Think there's something that claims Beckman is Admiral level or relative to Shanks, if that's true then they lose.
They should beat Ace and Sabo (though Sanji can't touch Ace, so he'd have to handle Sabo until Zoro is done with Ace)
They beat Kuzan (Sanji can't touch him but his fire seems to be good enough to melt his ice quickly, though honestly he could just sit back and let Zoro handle him)

Back