• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Anime showed that Kaidou’s buff form has differed colored scales and eyebrows, it is very clearly a unique form the Anime acknowledges. It might very well be an Awakening after all. As for the episode in general, it was very fun and not as flashy as most recent episodes. It’ll be a fun one for those who miss the classic animation style for One Piece

Last edited:
Not right now.
He needs one or two more amps and then he's ready to take on god tiers like BM, Mihawk, etc.
Why not? He has the ap, speed, haki and durability to fight her
Dont see a reason for why he wouldn't be capable of beating her other than "hurr durr she's a yonkou so zoro loses"

The reasoning for Zoro losing from Big Mom is so poor and trash "Bc shes a Yonko" what tf is that reasoning? Buggy is a Yonko and yet an Usopp rival
I keep on seeing this argument, "A cant beat B because B is a top tier" It avoids the responsibility of actually scaling B over A
Narrative arguments are rarely valid and so flimsy

Remind me who's the one that was put in a spliff by Kaidou after fighting him for like 5 minutes?
And who fought Kaidou on equal grounds for 3 days?

Remind me who's the one that was put in a spliff by Kaidou after fighting him for like 5 minutes?
And who fought Kaidou on equal grounds for 3 days?
Put in a spliff by enduring the impact of a combined attack from big mom/hybrid kaido and still scarred hybrid kaido in the process (something big mom cant do)
Meanwhile big mom fights base kaido and people act like they are on the same lvl
Kaido literally said he cant remember the last time someone could truly fight on par with him and so he doesn't even consider big mom a worthy opponent

Put in a spliff by enduring the impact of a combined attack from big mom/hybrid kaido and still scarred hybrid kaido in the process (something big mom cant do)
Meanwhile big mom fights base kaido and people act like they are on the same lvl
Kaido literally said he cant remember the last time someone could truly fight on par with him and so he doesn't even consider big mom a worthy opponent
Do you believe Kaidou was fighting in base form for three days?
Lol.
Zoro tries to scar BM, she simply heals her self with her lifespan.
She'd put him down way quicker than he'd put her down.

Do you believe Kaidou was fighting in base form for three days?
Lol.
Zoro tries to scar BM, she simply heals her self with her lifespan.
She'd put him down way quicker than he'd put her down.
This is a bad argument, big mom doesn't have marco lvl healing. You cant claim that she can heal all of the damage zoro deals because we dont know the limitations to her healing yet.

Edit: Yes I do believe kaido was in base the entire fight, because thats what we see

This is a bad argument, big mom doesn't have marco lvl healing. You cant claim that she can heal all of the damage zoro deals because we dont know the limitations to her healing yet.
I dunno man, Zoro's AP do be looking pretty fodder against 3 Homie Big Mom and Bigger Drunk Sadistic Mom(BDSM for short)

I dunno man, Zoro's AP do be looking pretty fodder against 3 Homie Big Mom and Bigger Drunk Sadistic Mom(BDSM for short)
Lets not cap zoro's ap scales multiple layers above big mom's durability, at best you could try to argue her durability is somewhat similar to base kaido and I dont think I need to explain how badly zoro would cut up base kaido.

Lets not cap zoro's ap scales multiple layers above big mom's durability, at best you could try to argue her durability is somewhat similar to base kaido and I dont think I need to explain how badly zoro would cut up base kaido.
With amps, sure, unfortunately BM with all 3 homies has this steroid of "Is considered comparable or superior to Hybrid Wororororororo in scaling"

And we saw what happened to Zoro in 5 minutes of fighting that Kaido, and Big Mom has her BDSM amp on top of that!

With amps, sure, unfortunately BM with all 3 homies has this steroid of "Is considered comparable or superior to Hybrid Wororororororo in scaling"

And we saw what happened to Zoro in 5 minutes of fighting that Kaido, and Big Mom has her BDSM amp on top of that!
How is big mom comparable to kaido?
I already responded to this take of "zoro losing to kaido in 5 minutes" zoro lost to kaido so quick because he was literally dying from tanking the combined force of both big mom and kaido

How is big mom comparable to kaido?
I already responded to this take of "zoro losing to kaido in 5 minutes" zoro lost to kaido so quick because he was literally dying from tanking the combined force of both big mom and kaido
Clashed equally with his base attacks with 1 homie because why would Kaido job

Another homie is an extra amp

All three homies is a bigger amp.

Without Haki, mind you.

Yes, and that is still Zoro getting his ass prolapsed by folks of that level, hell, Big Mom was a part of that ******** and she wasn't even using BDSM

Clashed equally with his base attacks with 1 homie because why would Kaido job

Another homie is an extra amp

All three homies is a bigger amp.

Without Haki, mind you.

Yes, and that is still Zoro getting his ass prolapsed by folks of that level, hell, Big Mom was a part of that ******** and she wasn't even using BDSM
Ok so she's superior to his base in ap (assuming she can stack her haki ontop of her homies)
So how is her unquantifiable ap amp supposed to magically put her on hybrid kaido's lvl? There is no proof its a significant enough amp to get her there
This also still doesn't address the fact that zoro could literally cut off pieces off big mom, her durability is fodder to him. He would cut through her like butter.

It was supposed to be the latter, but I posted the wrong pic.
What does it actually say?

Edit: Yes I do believe kaido was in base the entire fight, because thats what we see
She healed her ****** up wrist, organs, bones, etc.
Why would she fail to heal a slice to the torso?

Ok so she's superior to his base in ap (assuming she can stack her haki ontop of her homies)
So how is her unquantifiable ap amp supposed to magically put her on hybrid kaido's lvl? There is no proof its a significant enough amp to get her there
This also still doesn't address the fact that zoro could literally cut off pieces off big mom, her durability is fodder to him. He would cut through her like butter.
Because you see, in chapter 1008, her All homies AP was implied to be comparable to Hybrid Kaido's AP

Hell, Kidd didn't even know Base Kaido could be harmed with physical blows and Big Mom did minor damage to the man.

ALSO, Big Mom no-sold Queen's strongest attack and Zoro would consider Queen to be a pain, that's most likely because of all the tricks and shit Queen has, but it's still notable.

What does it actually say?

She healed her ****** up wrist, organs, bones, etc.
Why would she fail to heal a slice to the torso?
Thats never stated, she's only stated to heal bones
Never said she couldn't heal any of the damage but I'm saying there's no evidence that she can heal all of the damage

big mom doesnt compare to kaido when it comes to durability

on the other hand, zoro needs his best amps to hurt kaido so

Back