• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

facepalm

or, get this, Law has the advantage of being able to sneak attack anytime anywhere, because, get this again, his Devil Fruit literally grants him full control of the battlefield

Hell, if he wanted to he COULD dump a **** ton of rubble or earth onto Cracker and call it a day!
This isn't enough to secure a victory for Law. The only attacks that could potentially win him the fight require him to get close and if that happens, he would be instantly killed.

Dumping rubble on Cracker? Seriously? The same guy who can block Luffy's Organ barrage like it's a walk in the park...

He could even teleport all of Cracker's soldiers to Narnia so he gets a very easy clear shot at Cracker!

I could be here all day listing his wincons on a guy who's literally only Unga Bunga and little else.
And cracker just makes more with the snap of a finger, in a battle of endurance cracker has better stamina

This isn't enough to secure a victory for Law. The only attacks that could potentially win him the fight require him to get close and if that happens, he would be instantly killed.

Dumping rubble on Cracker? Seriously? The same guy who can block Luffy's Organ barrage like it's a walk in the park...
Or he uses his abilities to leave Cracker without a weapon and on his own, then sneak attacks him with that move, to name a solid condition.

Just because he can block one attack doesn't mean he has the LS to handle having literally all the earth and shit Law can teleport being dumped onto him. AP don't mean much if you can't ******* move
And cracker just makes more with the snap of a finger, in a battle of endurance cracker has better stamina
Cute, they disappear again, And assuming Cracker doesn't have a "Where TF did my soldiers go???" Moment

Law could even just use something to cause pain

Why man? Doffys ap is ass compared to Cracker biscuit dura
I'm talking about law vs cracker...

Well otherwise because he is a much smarter fighter and can out hax him via awakening, aoe, attacking multiple directions and heat

Doffy's awakening >> infinite biscuit soldiers

Tho because of the haki it makes it a much closer fight

Last edited:
Just because its an attack from the strongest swordsman does not mean the force behind the attack is also god tier.
It was a slash intended for WB
As we learn from zoro, swordsmanship in particular has less to do with force and more to do with intention/haki.
As we learn from Zoan King flying slashes do have force as they could push Zoro. Zoro's lion song failed to do any damage to King but still knocked him down, that had force too. Oden got blown away by Kamusari. Jozu would had been sent flying too, if he couldn't halt the force of the attack.

Last edited:
It's funny how for a lot of characters, their devil fruit is the basis in which their entire fighting style is focused on, yet for King, his DF is literally just a smol bonus on top of his already busted arsenal. And to a sort of similar extent Queen who mostly uses it for the enhanced stats (and for some attacks).

Current Zoro and Sanji? Yeah.
Ngl though Zoro shouldn't be too far off from Mihawk.
Better control of his Haki, and some Future Sight, and he's probably good to go.

Honestly I wouldn't be too surprised if all Zoro needed to finally compete with Mihawk was better Haki stamina (as in being able to use Enma the same way Oden could), and maybe more proficient usage of CoC coating.

black blades are permamantly imbued with haki
Enough Haki usage makes them permanently black and indestructible, but they are not permanently coated in Haki, or else Zoro would've killed Monet when he sliced her in half (he used Shusui). Besides we do see him coat Haki on Shusui against Pica.

Weapons that have become black blades simply become indestructible (for OP standards at least) and black.

Enough Haki usage makes them permanently black and indestructible, but they are not permanently coated in Haki, or else Zoro would've killed Monet when he sliced her in half (he used Shusui). Besides we do see him coat Haki on Shusui against Pica.

Weapons that have become black blades simply become indestructible (for OP standards at least) and black.
seems like i misunderstood how it works

Well I wouldn't be shocked if Sanji became Yonko level, I'm just not bringing him up because Sanji vs Mihawk is just too weird for me and isn't his fight.
He could be Yonko level, or close to it, but not right now.
Right now he's on the cusp of YC1-Admiral.
If he got better Haki and AP then he'd be Admiral level arguably.
Right now the man has 0 Advanced Haki, which is a shame, I wish he had advanced Armament to like, "shoot" his flames, kind of like how Sentomaru uses it.

Back