• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

He has multiple ap amps over that

Zoro base < Zoro unleashing enma a bit (enough to hurt kaido) < zoro unleashing enma a lot (enough for big mom to tell kaido to dodge) < zoro using ashura (enough to scar kaido)< zoro unleashing enma + acoc < zoro dragon damnation
the scar was done by asura + enma + haoshoku infusion and he'd die if he tried to replicate it without getting medicated after

Hell, Kidd didn't even know Base Kaido could be harmed with physical blows and Big Mom did minor damage to the man.
This kinda meaningless when a hakiless onigiri from Zoro successfully harmed Base Kaidou and drew blood from him. (Here)
ALSO, Big Mom no-sold Queen's strongest attack and Zoro would consider Queen to be a pain, that's most likely because of all the tricks and shit Queen has, but it's still notable.
This has to be the worst comparison ever, it doesn't matter if Queen failed to damage Big Mom when even Zoro's onigiri harmed Base Kaidou who is arguably more durable than BM.
the scar was done by asura + enma + haoshoku infusion and he'd die if he tried to replicate it without getting medicated after
Zoro's Asura on the rooftop never possessed Hao infusion as shown by the lack of lightning. He was in a bad state after this move due to taking the hakai prior, not because the attack itself damaged him.

This is pushing it tbh.
Maybe, but Kaidou's seems more impressive imo:
(Fought with Big Mom for at least one day and sustained minor damage[17]. Eustass Kid complimented his toughness and thought that he couldn't possibly get hurt by physical blows. Scaling off his attack power, as he doesn't know how to kill himself[18])
(Fought against Kaidou for at least a day and sustained minor damage[4]. No-sold an attack from Zeus used by Nami and walked it off[9]. Completely unharmed by a Brachio Bomber from Zoan Queen, even though she was tired and suffering from both hunger and amnesia)

I'd say he's more about being tough while Big Mom is more resilient/deep if that makes sense.
Also, have we seen someone hurt BM without Dura Neg?

Zoro's Asura on the rooftop never possessed Hao infusion as shown by the lack of lightning.
kaido noted zoro possesing it after the last attack
you can argue he was simply using basic hao but i think infusion is what happened because when zoro lets enma go all out she pulls hao as well
He was in a bad state after this move due to taking the hakai prior, not because the attack itself damaged him.
asura and enma drain him badly regardless of injuries
I'd say he's more about being tough while Big Mom is more resilient/deep if that makes sense.
tbf kidd and law's base ap is ass
they did hurt her with their awakening though

you can argue he was simply using basic hao but i think infusion is what happened because when zoro lets enma go all out she pulls hao as well

tbf kidd and law's base ap is ass
they did hurt her with their awakening though
I forgot Kidd hurt her with his metal shit, but that's with his awakening and Law basically loosened her up for him anyway.

We currently treat Kid doing just that.
Sure he said he had hao. But he never stated he had infusion nor is that what we see, enma only draws out Zoro's buso.
Not sure about Asura since he used that in Enies Lobby and Strong World and was shown just fine afterwards. The two other times it was shown were when he was already severely injured prior.

Enma does drain him but it wasn't the cause of him being close to death, that was without a doubt the hakai.

I forgot Kidd hurt her with his metal shit, but that's with his awakening and Law basically loosened her up for him anyway.
dont get me wrong she's very durable, kidd's base attacks literally bounced off of her body, but kaido is easily more durable by both feats and narrative
Sure he said he had hao. But he never stated he had infusion nor is that what we see, enma only draws out Zoro's buso.
i find it dumb how zoro coated his swords with hao even though he didnt even know he had it 5 minutes ago

dont get me wrong she's very durable, kidd's base attacks literally bounced off of her body, but kaido is easily more durable by both feats and narrative

i find it dumb how zoro coated his swords with hao even though he didnt even know he had it 5 minutes ago
I can see it but I'm not sure ngl.

Ashura was done with haoshoku infusion maybe, still I feel like his later attacks should logically be stronger considering he was using acoc + going all out with enma and wasn't on the verge of death.

Last edited:
Ashura was done with haoshoku infusion maybe, still I feel like his later attacks should logically be stronger considering he was using acoc + going all out with enma.
there's no comparison between rooftop asura and king of hell, so i wont comment on which one is stronger

king of hell/asura is for sure scarring big mom, beating her though, thats different
remember, the scar didnt even put kaido to his knees
King of hell ashura > rooftop ashura > rooftop injured zoro ashura > hybrid kaido's durability > base kaido's durbaility = big mom's durability (roughly)
How exactly big mom tanking zoro's strongest attack?

King of hell ashura > rooftop ashura > rooftop injured zoro ashura > hybrid kaido's durability > base kaido's durbaility = big mom's durability (roughly)
How exactly big mom tanking zoro's strongest attack?
"king of hell asura"
zoro could only stack a restricted enma on asura

there's no comparison between rooftop asura and king of hell, so i wont comment on which one is stronger
We know 3 things
1. Zoro was not fully unleashing enma on the rooftop, reason being that when zoro unleashes enma fully or to a major extent his swords have a Smokey effect
2. Zoro was apparently using Hao but didn't have black lightning, so saying he was using hao infusion is pretty unproveable.
3. Zoro used ashura while on the verge of death

Due to these 3 factors its absolutely logical and fair to say KOH zoro > Rooftop ashura zoro

"king of hell asura"
zoro could only stack a restricted enma on asura
What makes you think this? Zoro can use multiple attacks with enma while going all out after having his haki drained mid fight.
Just because he didn't go all out with enma while on the verge of death does not mean he cant do so while healthy

i never said koh is weaker i didnt comment on it
just note that zoro thought his asura would put kaido on his knees whereas he wasnt sure koh would do real damage to flame on king
This makes sense for zoro to think, as king is more durable than kaido

We currently treat Kid doing just that.

Not sure about Asura since he used that in Enies Lobby and Strong World and was shown just fine afterwards. The two other times it was shown were when he was already severely injured prior.

Enma does drain him but it wasn't the cause of him being close to death, that was without a doubt the hakai.
Ok discord is f ing up... Is it this message shown twice?
why is there so many links 🙉

Back