• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Ya know, I've been trying to find a good match for King, but all the 6-A people I can think of in One Piece either stomp or get stomped by King.

Any of the Nine Scabbards: King Stomps

Kid: King gets stomped via Kid's Awakened ability

Killer or Drake: King stomps.
Katakuri maybe?

Guys, Bullet uses metal in his structures.

Kid literally has magnetism.

#IDidTheMath
Thats fine man, we all hate M̵̧̡̹͙̹̤̮̗̣͍̲̘̬͇̟̩͖͍͈̗̳̲͈͇͚͙͈̖̠̤̯͔͔̏̓̋̅͗̑͗̏̋͌͊̂̐̈̄̕͠͝ ̸̢̧̨̛̣͉̪̞̺̱̤̳̲̫̬̥̘͉̹̲̖͓͔̹͙̈́̑͛̋͛ͅȀ̶̙̜̲̱̭͙̼̙̼̞̥̈́̊͐̏̊̓ ̷͖̤͖̻̦̖̑͒̒̍̊̓͊̄̔̌̍̔͋̐̔̀̀̈́̃̄̾̎̐̐̑̐̓̈̈́̈́͘̕͜͜͝Ț̸͍̳̠̲̥̦̦̤̼̱̞̲̝͂̄͂̓͘ ̵̨̛̛̮̣͈̠͚͎̫̳̫͔̮͖͎̹͖͍̳̺̩̙͈̾̈̌̌̎͊̈́̔̍̎̽̊̿́͒̎͐̅͋̄͛͘̕ͅH̵̡̧̛̠̺̮̩͖̞̪̣̜̯̪̗̾͂́̎̓͗͋̎̒̇̋̋̈́͆̇͋̌͗̋̏̐̓̌̔́̚͘̕̕͝͠͝

I have a hot take, and I'm prepared to be ratio'd and burnt at the stake for it.

I don't like Gear 5th.
I like it but not how it happened. I still think he should have awakened during a battle with Blackbeard. Him getting gear fifth after already getting tons of help and powerups against Kaidou was weird, and that's not to mention the fact that Kaidou himself wasn't said to be awakened despite knowing about zoan and paramecia awakenings. Sure you can excuse this by saying " ah it's mentioned he was captured a few times by the navy and he likely saw the awakened jailers in impel down, and one of his subordinates, Doflamingo, is an awakened paramecia. " okay but why would he not be awakened as the world's strongest creature? Same for Big Mom who is equal to him supposedly. And if the flaming drum dragon form was his awakening then that's the most pathetic awakening ever since a good amount of characters have ice attacks or durability neg attacks to negate it, as shown with Luffy knocking him unconscious without even touching him. It's underwhelming.

Last edited:
I thought G5 would look like it did in that Anime War crossover fanfic, but I like it's actual design.

Very Luffy ish

God I ******* hate worst gen spoiler providers. They are either biased or severely brain dead when the spoilers come out. They will post some bullshit, blatantly fake spoilers like " Blackbeard and his crew intercept the Straw Hats as they're leaving Wano and Black beard has gay sex with Luffy " and get the spoiler thread locked. It's so childish, nobody wants to hear your terrible joke spoilers, we just wanna know what happens next chapter.

God I ******* hate worst gen spoiler providers. They are either biased or severely brain dead when the spoilers come out. They will post some bullshit, blatantly fake spoilers like " Blackbeard and his crew intercept the Straw Hats as they're leaving Wano and Black beard has gay sea with Luffy " and get the spoiler thread locked. It's so childish, nobody wants to hear your terrible joke spoilers, we just wanna know what happens next chapter.
Twitter spoilers have been getting mad annoying recently, specially redon. and they think they're funny too lol.

IT'S JUST TRUTHHHHHHHHHH

Man... It's not fun talking to you guys, it's always the same... Here, talk to this monkey instead
J2VXShVq4rP2Rco50pokq6FFMVXry6Fv.gif

Back