• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star and Stripe fight against another villain(S&S vs Doffy)

Star vs Doffy
Battle took in Dressrosa
Time : one day
Stat unequalized
Morals off

Doffy defeated again(S&S win):

Star and Stripe beaten by another villain(Doffy win): @Catpija

Luffy claps both(incon):

Last edited:
Hello, everyone, this is my first thread so correct me if im wrong

Doffy wincon here, he took almost all stat

Star and stripe wincon is her hax

Also Doffy just oneshots with sheer AP

It’d be better to wait until MHA gets revised (which is when the war ends), Star and Stripe will become High 6-C so the matchup won’t be a stomp
So we just wait or we closed this thread instead?
I was share this thread to their general thread

Doffy controls her with strings and that's it. After that there's nothing she can do to win without having the lifting strength to break out of them.

I'll never forget the sight of those two hair tufts! He was my role model from that day forward!! As a show of my own even greater dedication to peace, I went for... eight tufts!
This is quote right here reminds me why MHA is genuinely one of the worst things to ever disgrace literature…

Anyway, can’t Star just law hax Doffy’s strings if she comes into contact with them? The args fro Doffy rely on him touching her with the strings, so I’ll need More clarification on her law hax before I can say for certain.

This is quote right here reminds me why MHA is genuinely one of the worst things to ever disgrace literature…

It's like the creator wrote it while doing meth and had to continue it because he somehow got actual attention and money for it
I mean I never saw it but I assume that's the story based off the snippets I've seen and heard of

She can erase the air to create distance, or use her Vector Manipulation to redirect his strings.
Can she use her hax to manipulate enemy's abilities other with her hands?
If not he can use the string in her back to control her and keep her to not touch his string.

And Doffy can keep distance too with his black knight or birdcage

Back