• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

One thing I hate about OP is all of the cool colorful slashes are literally just air. Like Big Mom’s Ikoku, slashes from Mihawk’s Yoru: it’s literally just normal air but it looks cool

If you truly like one piece and understand it...

You..... Nevermind, explaining or saying it to those who don't understand is pointless... (about maturity, mind, mindset, views, life, meaning + more)

I can always tell the truth, but only if I know it will actually cause something good. (about jokes, fun, canceling, politics + more)

Don't take this as some sort of joke. It's easy to do that. Read it seriously and then you can go back to the ignorantly happier mindset.

Last edited:
If you truly like one piece and understand it...

You..... Nevermind, explaining or saying it to those who don't understand is pointless... (about maturity, mind, mindset, views, life, meaning + more)

I can always tell the truth, but only if I know it will actually cause something good. (about jokes, fun, canceling, politics + more)

Don't take this as some sort of joke. It's easy to do that. Read it seriously and then you can go back to the ignorantly happier mindset.
WTF is this guy smoking

Everyone watching Monkey and Monke argue like:

monkey.jpg

Monkey vs Monke is objectively a top 3 rivalry of the decade.
No... He's inferior in nearly every way to me, that's not me being rude, that's me telling the truth
monkey will reply with some nonsense about how this statement is wrong
Nonsense /=/ truth 😴

Magmag, stop being evil... There are true meanings behind what I say, if you don't understand them then that's your problem... Remove the evil + more and you might be able to understand some of them, tho it's texts so it will be harder as you can't read the emotions/vibe as well 🐵

No... He's inferior in nearly every way to me, that's not me being rude, that's me telling the truth

Nonsense /=/ truth 😴

Magmag, stop being evil... There are true meanings behind what I say, if you don't understand them then that's your problem... Remove the evil + more and you might be able to understand some of them, tho it's texts so it will be harder as you can't read the emotions/vibe as well 🐵
This guy…

Ya know, I've been trying to find a good match for King, but all the 6-A people I can think of in One Piece either stomp or get stomped by King.

Any of the Nine Scabbards: King Stomps

Kid: King gets stomped via Kid's Awakened ability

Killer or Drake: King stomps.

Back