• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Not interested in making a downgrade for OP but would it be an anti feat for Class T pre-timeskip Luffy to struggle to push two buildings apart? Just wondering

Not interested in making a downgrade for OP but would it be an anti feat for Class T pre-timeskip Luffy to struggle to push two buildings apart? Just wondering
If you're referring to the Enies Lobby feat, the guy was in the most awkward position imaginable to even push in the first place.

If you're referring to the Enies Lobby feat, the guy was in the most awkward position imaginable to even push in the first place.
Yee and at the end did the feat… soo… I don’t really understand how that’s an anti feat for his class T

plus Luffy wasn’t even struggling to push those two buildings away… could move afterwards and even grab nami mid air

Last edited:
If it was accepted by our staff, it can probably be added, yes.

They update and change vivrecards
「科学が生んだ光速の雷撃!」 → 「科学が生んだ光速の電撃!」
DeepL
"Science's lightning strike at the speed of light!" → Science has created a lightning strike at the speed of light!
Google translate
“Science-born lightning strike!” → “Light-speed electric shock born from science!”

Yee further proves that the lightning is light speed and that they know light speed > lightning in terms of speed
list_1.png

Last edited:
DeepL
"Science's lightning strike at the speed of light!" → Science has created a lightning strike at the speed of light!
Google translate
“Science-born lightning strike!” → “Light-speed electric shock born from science!”

Yee further proves that the lightning is light speed and that they know light speed > lightning in terms of speed
list_1.png
Who's have that feat?

We have, it's just that this is further proof, and people now can't use the argument that "It's lightning, so it can't be light speed" since it's stated to be lightning enhanced by science to reach light speed.
The way monkey phrased it/thinks it is made it seem like all lightning is LS.

The way monkey phrased it/thinks it is made it seem like all lightning is LS.
Really? I thought he meant that Niji's lightning was enhanced by science to be light speed and that the OP world acknowledges that Light speed> Lightning speed. At least that's how I interpreted his interpretation lol.

Really? I thought he meant that Niji's lightning was enhanced by science to be light speed and that the OP world acknowledges that Light speed> Lightning speed. At least that's how I interpreted his interpretation lol.
I mean that is what he meant but he added
lightning is light speed
as if to say all lightning is light speed.

but yeah is should only be Niji's "lightning".

DeepL
Google translate

list_1.png
Bro… aren’t you guys native English speakers… it’s says proves that the lightning is light speed, if it was generally it would be… proves that lightning is light speed

I thought we have agree, for Niji's Light speed feat?

Anyway as monke said above

But not all lightning in verse is light speed.
He was accepted in being able to move at light speed… his lightning hasn’t kinda, we thought of it as normal lightning

ONE-PIECE-magazine-Vol-6-p026.jpg

TV Animation

TATSUYANAGAMINE

SPECIALINTERVIEW

SPECIAL FEATURE
WANOKUNI
ONEPIECE/

INST

The first sound of "beben! sound. I thought it was a shamisen, but it turned out to be the sound of a biwa (Japanese lute). Anyway, there are a lot of things in it. I feel that a part of these images is expressed in the manga, so I try my best to read the manga and translate it into my own way, and try to get as close as possible to the images in Mr. Oda's head that he has in his imagination. The TV anime series follows the original story almost to the letter, so I will try to move the world of "ONEPIECE" as Mr. Oda envisions it in a modern way, adding sound and color to it, and embodying it. If that makes people happy, I will be satisfied.
KANSHOUNEN
When did you first become aware of "ONEPIECE"?
Nagamine: I directed "ONEPIECEFILMZ," but I knew about the work itself before I started working on it. I read "Weekly Shonen Jump" regularly and thought "ONEPIECE" was interesting even before it became an anime. It looks like it will eventually be made into an anime, so I thought I might be involved, so I thought I'd study it (laughs). I am originally a manga fan and read a lot of manga.
Among them, I found "ONEPIECE" interesting from the beginning.
When the anime actually started, I was watching it and thinking, "If I were to do it myself, this is what I would do. At the time of "Z," it was right after the original work entered the "New World," so it was about volume 60. I went back and carefully reread volumes 1 through 60. It took me about a week to read it again, because it was my job, unlike reading for entertainment, and I had to think a lot about it.

IVA.

(laughs).
The more I read, the more I discovered things, like, "I'm turning into Oda! The more I read, the more I discover things, like, "You're turning into Oda. Even the smallest thing has an original story, so I have to look it up. I studied a lot of things in this issue of "Wanokuni," but one thing after another kept coming up... To put it another way, I think this is a manga that you can enjoy that part of it as well. The amount of information is humungous.
Have you ever talked directly with Mr. Oda?
Nagamine: In terms of involvement, when I was working on "Z," I visited Mr. Oda's house and spoke directly with him. As you can imagine, he was very knowledgeable, and I asked him to show me the settings and talked to him about every detail. I realized at that time that you can never be too careful with "One Piece". For example, there are many kinds of "alcohol" in one word, and there are stories contained in it, so I had to do a lot of research. There is a lot to think about.
Are there any other difficulties unique to "ONEPIECE"?
Nagamine: It is both a hardship and an interesting thing, but in the manga, there are many places that are explained simply with pictures instead of using words, so it takes time to notice some parts. For example, in the "Wanokuni" version, the " Den-Den-Mushi" has somehow turned into a cellular phone, or the "Chaku-Un" is a cell phone with a

Dendenbug

The sound of the telegram goes from "pull, pull, pull" to "pull, pull, pull" (laughs).
NAGALAINE
I sometimes refer to historical dramas.
Abba
NAGAMINE: I have seen them. I watched "Rorenbo Shogun" and so on.
I wondered if it was just a coincidence that the sound changed, or if the sound changed when the cell phone was used.... You need to work on "reading" the manga, not just reading it.
Matsudairake
Samurai
Recently, I am also interested in "hairstyle". If you look closely, you will see that the hairstyles of different geisha and oiran (courtesans) are all different. I wonder how you pull in such details and knowledge while you are busy working on the series. It's hard work to read and research, but it must be even harder to output it. There are also stories in Usopp's "toad oil peddling," and in small signs, as well as the manner of seppuku (ritual suicide) and kaisen (the act of betrayal). There are so many stories in the "Waronokuni" section that I felt overwhelmed when I started to look them all up.
Ken Matsudaira is still amazing. He is not out of breath even when he is moving hard, and he looks different from the way he stands. He is so cool. He has a very basic posture, so even if he is just standing, the atmosphere is different from that of a modern person standing normally. When I see that, I think that it will be very difficult to draw the samurai in the "Wanokuni" version. Even if you just say, "Let them stand up," you have to understand where they are putting their weight. This is true not only for samurai movements, but also for dancing scenes, for example.

REGLER

IEICE

ZETTONLESS FILM
ONEPIECEFILM

IM

DVD

IA
*^||^|

ONEPIECEFILMZ" is the 12th theatrical version of "ONEPIECEFILMZ" released in 2012. The "Straw Hat gang" stands up to Zedd, a former navy general who has a plan to destroy all pirates!
027_ONEPIECE
MOgazineVol.6 "WANOKOKOKOKU

Back