• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

2. Did Killer draw blood or was it just Zoro?
His attack was called "Beheading claw" which suggests it aims for the neck while the onigiri has typically always been a strike to the chest (And although it's hard to see we do see two separate impact strikes; one around Kaidou's neck and one covering Kaidou's upper body). Considering most of the blood seems to be coming from the chest area and that we see in the close up of the neck there isn't any sign of bleeding I think Killer was unable to draw blood, so only Zoro.
6PmylZE.png

Last edited:
His attack was called "Beheading claw" which suggests it aims for the neck while the ongiri has typically always been a strike to the chest (And although it's hard to see we do see two separate impact strikes; one around Kaidou's neck and one covering Kaidou's upper body). Considering most of the blood seems to be coming from the chest area and that we see in the close up of the neck there isn't any sign of bleeding I think Killer was unable to draw blood, so only Zoro.
6PmylZE.png
Maybe we could add for Killer's AP that he dented Kaido's skin.

Thanks for the answer, btw, if you don't mind I can add to base Zoro's justification that he drew some blood (albeit not much) from Base Kaido.

Maybe we could add for Killer's AP that he dented Kaido's skin.
I think his current one is fine, although it seems that it wasn't contributed due to a combination of their power due to striking separate area's of Kaidou's body so the combination part probably should be removed from both of them.

Last edited:
I think his current one is fine, although it seems that it wasn't contributed due to a combination of their power due to striking separate area's of Kaidou's body so the combination part probably should be removed from them both of them.
Will do shortly.

Edit: It's done.

Last edited:
If the CP0 leader had a profile, his AP would look something like this:

1.032 petatons (Overpowered Zoan Drake, and would've killed Scratchmen Apoo with a Shigan had he not used Armament Haki to defend himself. Comparable to Maha, who matched Izou).

His durability would be:

1.032 petatons (Took a point-blank Boom from Apoo. Comparable if not superior to Maha, who was only slightly harmed by Kazenbo)

Last edited:
I'm back, and I'm annoyed with the lack of progress. Yall barely did shit except the ones that benefit individuals.

@Eseseso , I request you don't make any more CRTs for OP until the ones you have out now are done. The vast majority of open OP CRTs are yours, and we can't get shit done trying to shove in 50000 revisions.

I don't want none of yall touching Film Red or Volume 4 billion, and no more half assed big revisions that take up space. Too many open dead threads right now.

It's time to get to work. I need yall in line.

I'm back, and I'm annoyed with the lack of progress. Yall barely did shit except the ones that benefit individuals.

@Eseseso , I request you don't make any more CRTs for OP until the ones you have out now are done. The vast majority of open OP CRTs are yours, and we can't get shit done trying to shove in 50000 revisions.

I don't want none of yall touching Film Red or Volume 4 billion, and no more half assed big revisions that take up space. Too many open dead threads right now.

It's time to get to work. I need yall in line.
Ok, although I haven't made a OP crt since that big one with Zoro and Drake ended.

Honestly I've been focused on vs threads for OP these days, not CRT's.

And the few I made after the Zoro one got rejected so I'm fine with being done.

Back