• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Drunken Dragon CRT

Just a quick thing
  • Heat Manipulation and Forcefield Creation via Kaen Daiko
The Forcefield Creation part is due to Kaido able to create a giant fire dragon over his original dragon body, acting almost like a suit of armor in a way

The Heat Manipulation is for obviously being able to burn stuff that touches him, forcing Luffy to have to use his Advanced Haki to counter the technique

I don't recall it acting as a shield, can anyone refresh my memory?
Head manip is redundant, it's made of fire, of course it's hot.

If it acts as a type of shield, forcefield creation should be fine. Though we usually save heat manipulation when it's directly involves heat being manipulated, not from just flames burning stuff.

Heat Manip, no. He's not manipulating heat. I don't even think there's an aura either.

Minor Forcefield is fine

Back