• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Minor Big Mom CRT

Isn’t her homie her devil fruit plus her soul tho?

and it’s shown she’s superior to it
0890-014.png
0890-015.png

Last edited:
and it’s shown she’s superior to it
Not sure what you're trying to prove there, she struck Jinbe there w/ her own strength + the homies and he stopped it, then she applied more strength and overpowered him. All that proves is she wasn't putting her full strength in the first swing.

"With homies" considers her own strength and homies together, and her matching Kaidou is a feat that falls under that.

Last edited:
Not sure what you're trying to prove there, she struck Jinbe there w/ her own strength + the homies and he stopped it, then she applied more strength and overpowered him. All that proves is she wasn't putting her full strength in the first swing.

With homies considers her own strength and homies together, and her matching is a feat that falls under that.
The first strike perospero literally says jinbe blocked a strike from cognac…

That she struck with her force when perospero only says cognac… and then later uses her force which then sends jinbe flying
I don't know what point you're trying to make here, are you claiming Cognac a sword swung by Big Mom lacks her physical force in the first attack?

Big Mom "With Homies" It's literally her plus homie strength, her feats with homies in addition are stronger they wouldn't be weaker.
Yee but isn’t she striking equally to kaido tho? Like it’s a tangible sword… she is putting equal amounts of force so that she doesn’t get pushed back 🤔

Yee but isn’t she striking equally to kaido tho? Like it’s a tangible sword… she is putting equal amounts of force so that she doesn’t get pushed back 🤔
What point are you trying to make? I'm not saying they're not equal but the feat was performed with her homie.

I’ll just remain neutral as I don’t have much info on wano 🙈

just wanna say napoleon and the other non tangible homes aren’t really the same kinda

Last edited:
Back