• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: DIVINE SNOW HALATION

Finally, with Yamato profile being published not long ago, i can make the matches with Yamato now, also it seems that the first wave of Yamato matches spam are ongoing smoothly, good good
Anyway i'll prolly going to make another Yamato matches depend if i find more 6-A opponents to use, right now it's time for me to presenting my wished match come to reality, using the only God-Tier AgK characters that is fun to use because one is boring while the other is R*RDED P**SY A NLF ADAPTATION F***ER
The battle between among of the Best Girls and the best user of cyromaniac
Alright then, let's go to the match and start the battle!

Summary would be added later

• Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Anastasia
  • Starting range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Eiskönigin: 0
  • 鬼姫: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Yamato.%28One.Piece%29.600.3709577.jpg

VS
Esdese.%28Akame.ga.Kill%21%29.600.1795750.jpg

One: Yamato starts with Thunder Bagua, can esdeath dodge or block that easily?
Two: can she break through all of Yamato's defenses? Which include:
Armament haki
Advanced Conquerors haki
Ice armor that is strong enough to stop a thunder bagua from hybrid Kaido, leaving the armor shattered but her body completely unharmed.
A Kanabo which she can coat with all of the prior abilities.
Three: How does Esdeath her self defend or block?
Four: Can Esdeath avoid being pierced by Narikabura ( beam attack that pierced though a Number's face )?
Five: What does Esdeath start with?
Six: What's the extent of her sadism, will it be so much of a hindrance that it gives Yamato time to land an attack on her once more? Is it a very minor thing?

I just don't know how to decide who wins.

Btw for everyone:

Yamato in base scales above 1.032 petatons while Esdeath scales to 1.58 petatons.

I'm pretty sure that while the ice mirror armor did block a good portion of the damage from Thunder Bagua, some it it still pierced through and caused her to bleed.

I think that's what happened anyway, might be wrong.

Esdeath's ice superiority makes Yamato's ice look like a joke.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she could just take control of Yamato's ice.

Combine that with Makahadoma, and I just gotta give this one to Esdeath.

Even though Yamato's Hybrid form probably gives her a slight AP advantage, it's not enough to let Yamato win.

What can yamato do against psuedo flight, danmaku, giant ice constructs falling on her head?

Esdeath can also create defenses that are difficult for even akame who's comparable to her to break.

Also esdeath can literally freeze any part of yamato she touches and smash her like glass. (Shouldn't this give esdeath limited dura negg?)

Depending on if Yamato doesn't use her ice armor, which iirc, is not that noticeable when she activate it to survived the attack

Not to mention, Zoans are known for their endurance. One example being Ulti, who could get up (1016) probably not even 30 minutes later after having her stomach pierced through by Big Mom (1013)
Esdeath can literally instantly freeze her in stopped time then snap her to pieces like steel that was bathed in liquid nitrogen. She isn't surviving

What can yamato do against psuedo flight, danmaku, giant ice constructs falling on her head?
Can't recall Esdeath using pseudo flight much when engaging in a 1v1 match.

Yamato got decent Kenbunshoku, can create an ice wall as well as Accel Development to help him with Danmaku

And Yamato can just dodge the giant ice constructs if needed
Esdeath can also create defenses that are difficult for even akame who's comparable to her to break.
I know 7-B Akame having trouble breaking her ice, but I can't remember Trump Card Akame or even Drug Boosted Akame having much trouble breaking Esdeath's ice at all
Also esdeath can literally freeze any part of yamato she touches and smash her like glass. (Shouldn't this give esdeath limited dura negg?)
Yamato does have Resistance to Ice Manipulation which allows him to not be affected much by being freeze

EDIT: Keep forgetting we have to refer to Yamato as a male

Esdeath also has monstrous stamina, I mean she fought 1 million men and unleashed Commander in Chief yet was still able to fight Akame.

Esdeath's advantages:

1. Versatility

2. Experience

3. Stamina (probably)

4. Better ice usage and control

5. Time-stop GG

Yamoto's only advantage is that she's likely somewhat above Esdeath in AP but I doubt the margin is large enough to stop her from losing

Back