• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't know if I'm being dumb but I don't see how Eustass would handle Queen spamming range attacks with Eustass having "Tens of Meters" in range and Queen "hunderds[It looks exactly like this in the profile] of meters with Lasers"? If Queen stays out of Eustass' range, he wins.
Dodging??

I don't know if I'm being dumb but I don't see how Eustass would handle Queen spamming range attacks with Eustass having "Tens of Meters" in range and Queen "hunderds[It looks exactly like this in the profile] of meters with Lasers"? If Queen stays out of Eustass' range, he wins.
Well that'd be hard since Queen would be getting tossed like a pinball machine since he has mechanical parts in his body.

They start 40 meters away. Queen is well within Kidd's range

Well that'd be hard since Queen would be getting tossed like a pinball machine since he has mechanical parts in his body.
Due to Kidd taking opponents' weapons not really being a starting move, I can very easily see Queen start with laser danmaku, which Kidd would have an extremely hard time dodging for an extended period of time, as we saw with him failing to dodge Zeus more than once.

Also yall are ignoring invisibility which Kidd LITERALLY SHOWED TO BE USELESS AGAINST

For the 1000 time. Invisibility is not in character for Queen man.

If Queen turns invisible Kidd could detect disruptions in the magnetic field cause by Queens invisibility by sensing disturbances in the magnetic forces around him to locate Queen's presence and anticipate his movements. Area attacks, Environmental Manip, Coordinated attacks??

No he can not. Do you understand the concept of heat-based Durability Negation?
Dura neg only works in your body not on unliving things tho?? And also doesnt Kidd have heat resistance from tanking attacks from Big Mom's heat attacks? Kidd tanked Fulgora which is a Lightning attack whoch contains heat

Dura neg only works in your body not on unliving things tho?? And also doesnt Kidd have heat resistance from tanking attacks from Big Mom's heat attacks? Kidd tanked Fulgora which is a Lightning attack whoch contains heat
No it doesn't.

Queen's lasers' heat scale above Lightning heat

They have the same level of haki potency,with Queen likely being better, which allows him to resist Kidd's Devil Fruit ability to a noticeable degree.
Question, can't Haki normally only effect 1 or 2 limbs+weaponry like swords?

Queen would need to haki ALL and I do mean ALL of his mechanical bits, which would be more then average, yeah?

Back