• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I never said he's going to start off with it
I simply said he wont hesitate to use it when serious
Also I asked above if kidd has any counter if queen goes invis and you said yes so we're already arguing under the pretense that queen is invisible
If your assuming kidd is going to go ahead and use assign at the start then why is it ridiculous to assume queen would do the same?
And Queen is overconfident as all ****, getting serious would take awhile, and assumes Kidd hasn't already knocked him out or killed him by the time he actually does this, seeing as Kidd on his profile is scaled to Big Mom. With 3 homies. Zoan Queen got ****** up by 0 Homie BM

Are you suggesting its fine to equate casual kidd to awakening kidd?
Where did I strawman you?
As the profile goes right now? Indeed. You got an issue with that? There's an entire subforum to air your grievances and get it changed.

Let's see, saying I said flying(apology accepted on that, you just asked where you did), and saying I changed my arguments when it's been the same gameplan by the profile. If you actually READ IT you would know there's 0 difference between Kidd's magnetism LS and Awakening LS on there.
You guys are passive aggressive for no reason lol
More like I am, I just lose my patience easily in debates, just say it if it's getting to spicy for you.

And Queen is overconfident as all ****, getting serious would take awhile, and assumes Kidd hasn't already knocked him out or killed him by the time he actually does this, seeing as Kidd on his profile is scaled to Big Mom. With 3 homies. Zoan Queen got ****** up by 0 Homie BM

As the profile goes right now? Indeed. You got an issue with that? There's an entire subforum to air your grievances and get it changed.

Let's see, saying I said flying(apology accepted on that, you just asked where you did), and saying I changed my arguments when it's been the same gameplan by the profile. If you actually READ IT you would know there's 0 difference between Kidd's magnetism LS and Awakening LS on there.

More like I am, I just lose my patience easily in debates, just say it if it's getting to spicy for you.
No, it's fine.

I guess as you put it I should express my grievances to have Kid's profile changed.

As for the rest of your message, I would say Queen does have one shot options against Kid, just as Kid does against Queen. So, it mainly comes down to speed, which is why I've been pressing you for a speed scale since I cant think of one myself

Maybe @Kachon123 can save me here

No, it's fine.

I guess as you put it I should express my grievances to have Kid's profile changed.

As for the rest of your message, I would say Queen does have one shot options against Kid, just as Kid does against Queen. So, it mainly comes down to speed, which is why I've been pressing you for a speed scale since I cant think of one myself

Maybe @Kachon123 can save me here
Alright,

Indeed

Eh, Lasers are easy to dodge, just magnetize Queen's shooters to aim directly at Kidd and just dodge them that way, eliminating the Danmaku, but Poison is solid. Kidd can just get his one-shots off easier since he has so damn many of them

I'm here to argue because I like arguing, but uh, from what I can see on the profiles, they're relative?

Voting Queen.

Kidd rarely uses Magnetism against his opponents in that way. As we see with Big Mom, he only really used his Magnetism ability to attract her metal beam homies with Punk Clash.

Because of that, I'm going to have to give Queen the upper hand.

Due to Kidd taking opponents' weapons not really being a starting move, I can very easily see Queen start with laser danmaku, which Kidd would have an extremely hard time dodging for an extended period of time, as we saw with him failing to dodge Zeus more than once.

Kidd does have good endurance, but I doubt that he'd be able to survive getting pierced by hundreds of lasers at once.

Because of Kidd's lack of mobility, he doesn't have the advantage of escaping to the air like Sanji did with Sky Walk, so once he gets overwhelmed his only option would be to defend with a metal construct, which would simply get pierced through.

Outside of lasers, Queen has invisibility, Brachiosnakus, viruses, and a wide variety of projectiles like Brachio Launchers and Bullets.

We've rarely seen Kidd use any form of haki, let alone Kenbun so he would be unable to dodge or block any of Queen's invisible attacks as seen as he couldn't do anything against Kaidou's invisible Kaifu.

Queen likely knows who Kidd is and his devil fruit. He's a notorious pirate and he also fought Kaidou before, meaning he'd likely be wary of Kidd's Magnetism if he does use it. As a response, Queen would just coat his Mechanical arm in haki to avoid getting affected.

Kidd's awakening abilities may seem like they may help him, but in actuality, they probably wouldn't, and here's why:

ASSIGN:

At face value, assign looks to be the most valuable asset in this match, as it could potentially trap Queen, allowing Kidd to hit him with whatever he wants, but this isn't true.

Queen has extendable limbs. Even if Kidd manages to catch him, which I doubt due to invisibility, Queen can literally just extend his neck, tail, hair, or arm to continue to attack him. Or he could call out the Brachio Launchers, which are voice-activated. Or he could continue to shoot his danmaku lasers from his eyes and/or mouth.

PUNK CORNA DIO:

One of Kidd's strongest abilities it requires Kidd to charge into the opponent. This won't work on Queen for a plethora of reasons.

1. Queen can use some of Niji's abilities to shock the Bull, causing Kidd, who is presumably riding it, to be shocked, stopping him in place.
2. Queen can fill the Bull with holes, rendering it useless.

DAMNED PUNK:

Another one of Kidd' strongest abilities which he usually uses in conjuncture with Assign. As mentioned above, Assign likely won't work, and Damned Punk has quite a large start up time, so even if it did hit Queen, he'd still have time to attack Kidd before he assembles it in time.

The AoE of Damned Punk is virtually non-existent for a attack of its nature, so Queen can simply just dodge it if Kidd decides to use it raw without Assign.

Voting Queen.

Kidd rarely uses Magnetism against his opponents in that way. As we see with Big Mom, he only really used his Magnetism ability to attract her metal beam homies with Punk Clash.

Because of that, I'm going to have to give Queen the upper hand.

Due to Kidd taking opponents' weapons not really being a starting move, I can very easily see Queen start with laser danmaku, which Kidd would have an extremely hard time dodging for an extended period of time, as we saw with him failing to dodge Zeus more than once.

Kidd does have good endurance, but I doubt that he'd be able to survive getting pierced by hundreds of lasers at once.

Because of Kidd's lack of mobility, he doesn't have the advantage of escaping to the air like Sanji did with Sky Walk, so once he gets overwhelmed his only option would be to defend with a metal construct, which would simply get pierced through.

Outside of lasers, Queen has invisibility, Brachiosnakus, viruses, and a wide variety of projectiles like Brachio Launchers and Bullets.

We've rarely seen Kidd use any form of haki, let alone Kenbun so he would be unable to dodge or block any of Queen's invisible attacks as seen as he couldn't do anything against Kaidou's invisible Kaifu.

Queen likely knows who Kidd is and his devil fruit. He's a notorious pirate and he also fought Kaidou before, meaning he'd likely be wary of Kidd's Magnetism if he does use it. As a response, Queen would just coat his Mechanical arm in haki to avoid getting affected.

Kidd's awakening abilities may seem like they may help him, but in actuality, they probably wouldn't, and here's why:

ASSIGN:

At face value, assign looks to be the most valuable asset in this match, as it could potentially trap Queen, allowing Kidd to hit him with whatever he wants, but this isn't true.

Queen has extendable limbs. Even if Kidd manages to catch him, which I doubt due to invisibility, Queen can literally just extend his neck, tail, hair, or arm to continue to attack him. Or he could call out the Brachio Launchers, which are voice-activated. Or he could continue to shoot his danmaku lasers from his eyes and/or mouth.

PUNK CORNA DIO:

One of Kidd's strongest abilities it requires Kidd to charge into the opponent. This won't work on Queen for a plethora of reasons.

1. Queen can use some of Niji's abilities to shock the Bull, causing Kidd, who is presumably riding it, to be shocked, stopping him in place.

DAMNED PUNK:

Another one of Kidd' strongest abilities which he usually uses in conjuncture with Assign. As mentioned above, Assign likely won't work, and Damned Punk has quite a large start up time, so even if it did hit Queen, he'd still have time to attack Kidd before he assembles it in time.

The AoE of Damned Punk is virtually non-existent for a attack of its nature, so Queen can simply just dodge it if Kidd decides to use it raw without Assign.
Aah yes I was waiting for this message

Voting queen FRA

Ignoring my message? K
How did I ignore your message when I literally quoted it? What are you talking about.

I'm asking you to reply to my messages with what you disagree with.

Saying "it didn't convince me" is not a reason, as that answer does not even make sense in this context.

PUNK CORNA DIO:

For those who may say that due to the assembly of Punk Corna Dio pulling in the metal around him, it would pull off Queen's Cybernetics, I would have to disagree with you.
We know that Kidd's Awakening Magnetism is superior to Bigger Mom's LS as shown here, but despite that, Punk Corna Dio's assembly was unable to pull Prometheus from Big Mom, which further cements the fact that Kidd has almost never pulled weapons from his opponents

How did I ignore your message when I literally quoted it? What are you talking about.

I'm asking you to reply to my messages with what you disagree with.

Saying "it didn't convince me" is not a reason, as that answer does not even make sense in this context.
Alright im gonna answer to some of them since im the only guy whos gonna defend Kidd deadass.

1) Queen as a cyborg contains various metallic components. Kidd could exploit this by manipulating the metal in Queen's body disabling or restraining him

2) Kidd is versatile enough with wide range of applications. He can create magnetic forcefields for defense, form weapons from nearby metal objects since the location is on Onigashima, which gives kidd the ability to adapt to different situations and exploit Queens weaknesses.

3) Since Kidd can manipulate magnetism he may have the ability to generate electrical currents which could disrupt Queen's cyborg components which rely on electrical systems by interfering with Queens mechanical functions.

4) Kidd's mobility is good enough to dodge attacks and maneuver around the battlefield with ease. He can effectively utilize his speed to outmaneuver Queen's lasers and danmaku and exploit openings and land critical blows.

5) We know Kidd is depicted as resourceful and creative in combat. He could use his surroundings to his advantage manipulating nearby metal objects to create weapons or traps that could catch Queen off guard

What reasoning?
Kidd was able to damage a stronger Big Mom than her Olin version. While Zoan Queen got ragdolled from Olin and couldnt damage her at all. Kidd scales higher than Queen in every stat. About Hax Queen got better Hax like Vinsmoke Abilities and etc. Im gonna give it to Kidd for now for being able to damage Big Mom while Queen couldnt damage her at all plus Reaper made a good point abt Kidd being able to counter Queen and turn him into a magnet and finish him with Assign & Awakening

1) Queen as a cyborg contains various metallic components. Kidd could exploit this by manipulating the metal in Queen's body disabling or restraining him
For those who may say that due to the assembly of Punk Corna Dio pulling in the metal around him, it would pull off Queen's Cybernetics, I would have to disagree with you.
We know that Kidd's Awakening Magnetism is superior to Bigger Mom's LS as shown here, but despite that, Punk Corna Dio's assembly was unable to pull Prometheus from Big Mom, which further cements the fact that Kidd has almost never pulled weapons from his opponents

2) Kidd is versatile enough with wide range of applications. He can create magnetic forcefields for defense,
He's never done this.
exploit Queens weaknesses.
Such as?

3) Since Kidd can manipulate magnetism he may have the ability to generate electrical currents which could disrupt Queen's cyborg components which rely on electrical systems by interfering with Queens mechanical functions.
That's not how magnetism works.
4) Kidd's mobility is good enough to dodge attacks and maneuver around the battlefield with ease

5) We know Kidd is depicted as resourceful and creative in combat. He could use his surroundings to his advantage manipulating nearby metal objects to create weapons or traps that could catch Queen off guard
When has he done this?

Kidd has the stat trinity, especially AP and durability, plus magnetism against Queen's cyborg parts.

He fought someone Queen was scared to death of and couldn't even hurt.

If Zoro and Marco can dodge lasers from Queen, so can Kidd.

This is a borderline mismatch.

Queen FRA 🚂💨

Especially since Queen can end the fight with ranged attacks without having to use anything else because of the difference in range.

Does Eustass have the right range on the profile?

If Zoro and Marco can dodge lasers from Queen, so can Kidd.
Zoro dodging a single laser ≠ Kidd being able to for an extended period of time.

Marco has literal flight and dodged a single laser, which I said Kidd can do.

AP and Durability mean nothing to hax, durability negation, danmaku, and versatility.

Queen FRA 🚂💨

Especially since Queen can end the fight with ranged attacks without having to use anything else because of the difference in range.

Does Eustass have the right range on the profile?
Are you kidding?

Kidd has his own range and can dodge Queen's lasers, just like Zoro and Marco.

Why do Sanji stans think Queens lasers are undodgeable when we see multiple people dodge them?

You were claiming that Queen could shock Punk Corna Dio which is not true.
Why are you picking a single point without addressing the other?
Kidd's metal resisted Zeus on the rooftop, his constructs are resistant to electricity.
Also, this is incorrect.

Kidd, when hit was Zeus, screamed out, implying that he does not resist electricity.

As for his constructs, what is the proof for this?

Back