• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No Kachon?

But anyways, Queen's normal bullets are useless cuz magnetism, and even if Queen can use Buso to counter his DF, Kidd's superior speed can let him assign + Damned Punk Queen.

Queen also has no way to put Kidd down effectively besides dura neg.

Kidd has AP and durability, especially AP with his best attacks.

Queen also lacks massive attacks to destroy Punk Rotten.

If Queen doesn't use Haki, Kidd crushes and ***** with all his cyborg enhancements.

One Damned Punk or Corna Dio means the end.

Voting Kidd mid-diff.
Facts

That doesn't make it ok to apply his awakening feats to his non awakening abilities. If you can prove casual kidd ~ awakening kidd's magnetism then sure, otherwise I would have to disagree

I agree big mom has better LS than quen but kidd's casual magnetism cant overpower big mom, so that information is useless.
Prove that Kidd wouldn't be serious with the dude who literally enslaved him and his crew for who knows how long.

This isn't "Casual Kidd", they know eachother and Kidd doesn't exactly like Queen
No Kachon?

But anyways, Queen's normal bullets are useless cuz magnetism, and even if Queen can use Buso to counter his DF, Kidd's superior speed can let him assign + Damned Punk Queen.

If Queen doesn't use Haki, Kidd crushes and ***** with all his cyborg enhancements.

Voting Kidd mid-diff.
When has Queen actually used Haki in combat?

No Kachon?

Voting Kidd mid-diff.
Does this take into account queen going invisible or are we just assuming he doesn't because...

Also I think queen has attacks big enough to tear chunks off corna dio (as shown here)

I agree if kidd gets off Corna Dio or Damned Punk its over for Queen, but you could say the same about Queen's brachio-snake attack

Also do you have any speed scaling to get kidd above queen? Just curious.

Does this take into account queen going invisible or are we just assuming he doesn't because...

Also I think queen has attacks big enough to tear chunks off corna dio (as shown here)

I agree if kidd gets off Corna Dio or Damned Punk its over for Queen, but you could say the same about Queen's brachio-snake attack

We already showed that he has better speed

Not in character until he gets pushed to the limit.
That's an explosion from his laser that came after it pierced its target, IIRC.
Fair point, a win-con for Queen.
Big Meme caught Queen off-guard and scales to Marco, who outmaneuvered Queen.

Kidd matched Big Mom time and time again and even caught her off-guard at times.

Prove that Kidd wouldn't be serious with the dude who literally enslaved him and his crew for who knows how long.

This isn't "Casual Kidd", they know eachother and Kidd doesn't exactly like Queen
I dont think you understand right now we're debating this
That's the point, Queen wouldn't exactly be silent when he's getting dragged tail-first at Kid
Within the context that you suggested, you said that Casual Kid's magnetism can counter Queen's invisibility by sending him flying towards him.

Kid's awakening only works on targets he assigns, something he can only do if he sees Queen so right now his awakening is irrelevant.

mb I didn't post the full page thats my fault
as queen explains here the collar on luffy's neck is explosive not made of sea stone
Oh i forgot abt that but still theres an issue. Queen cant scale relative or equal to Kidd in speed either way. Since Kidd fought a stronger Big Mom than Luffy and Queen did in Udon

Within the context that you suggested, you said that Casual Kid's magnetism can counter Queen's invisibility by sending him flying towards him.

Kid's awakening only works on targets he assigns, something he can only do if he sees Queen so right now his awakening is irrelevant.
His invisibility is still only used when hea pushed to the limits. He doesnt use it in character

Oh i forgot abt that but still theres an issue. Queen cant scale relative or equal to Kidd in speed either way. Since Kidd fought a stronger Big Mom than Luffy and Queen did in Udon
I understand but your speed scaling is still flawed as I pointed out

When the **** did i say flying towards? I said DRAGGED and by the time Queen even uses Invisibility, All of his cybernetics would have been assigned many times over

His invisibility is still only used when hea pushed to the limits. He doesnt use it in character
This is false
Queen didn't use his invisibility against sanji because he was holding back in hopes of gradually pushing him to use his raidsuit.
In a serious fight he would make use of his invis as shown in chapter 1031 and 1034

When the **** did i say flying towards? I said DRAGGED and by the time Queen even uses Invisibility, All of his cybernetics would have been assigned many times over
Mb I didn't meant to misquote you. Regardless if you want to drop that point then fine otherwise do you have any proof of kidd's magnetism being capable of overpowering H6A characters?

This is false
Queen didn't use his invisibility against sanji because he was holding back in hopes of gradually pushing him to use his raidsuit.
In a serious fight he would make use of his invis as shown in chapter 1031 and 1034
It was Sanji, he already wanted Sanji DEAD by that point. Queen isn't going to start with that, especially since, as I said, Kidd would have already assigned him many times over by the time he gets around to using it
Mb I didn't meant to misquote you. Regardless if you want to drop that point then fine otherwise do you have any proof of kidd's magnetism being capable of overpowering H6A characters?
Oh I don't know, His entire ******* profile's LS section on Magnetism where he yeeted around Big Mom and Kaido

His Hybrid speed is the same as his Zoan speed, and his lightning amp affects AP only.

It's like you don't even read Queen's profile.
No as I showed above his zoan is slower than his base let alone his hybrid, I didn't know it was a controversial take to say hybrid amps speed but I guess it is.

Pretty sure niji showed in wci that he gets faster when using his lightning

Last edited:
It was Sanji, he already wanted Sanji DEAD by that point. Queen isn't going to start with that, especially since, as I said, Kidd would have already assigned him many times over by the time he gets around to using it

Oh I don't know, His entire ******* profile's LS section on Magnetism where he yeeted around Big Mom and Kaido
No queen wasn't going to start with that because he wanted sanji to use his raidsuit abilities, this is shown in chapter 1034

You still haven't scaled kidd over hybrid queen smh, I'm not denying kidd is faster but do you guys actually have a valid scale?

His magnetism never yeeted kaido or big mom, his awakening pinned down big mom and thats it, I already debunked his feat on the roofotp so that's irrelevant.

Again, Kidd does not like Queen, he's not going to piss around when it comes to trying to ******* murder him.
If you're arguing that kid is going to speedblitz queen with assign before he uses invisibility that's fine. However you have to acknowledge that this is a completely different argument from what you were making before.

you cant get mad at me for not noticing you changing your argument mid debate

No queen wasn't going to start with that because he wanted sanji to use his raidsuit abilities, this is shown in chapter 1034

You still haven't scaled kidd over hybrid queen smh, I'm not denying kidd is faster but do you guys actually have a valid scale?

His magnetism never yeeted kaido or big mom, his awakening pinned down big mom and thats it, I already debunked his feat on the roofotp so that's irrelevant.
So you don't actually have proof of him starting with it then?

I don't care about speed here, at worst they're relative.

Then remove them from the profile via CRT, until then they're fully usable. And pinning the chick who ******* STOMPED Zoan Queen is not a bad feat

If you're arguing that kid is going to speedblitz queen with assign before he uses invisibility that's fine. However you have to acknowledge that this is a completely different argument from what you were making before.

you cant get mad at me for not noticing you changing your argument mid debate
Where did I change my argument bro.

Where did I change my argument bro.
You were saying before as I quoted (I can take a ss if you want) that kidd would overcome queen's invis by pulling him remotely via magnetism
You then started using awakening feats as a way to substantiate this claim
and then entirely switched your argument to kidd using awakening to begin with...

So you don't actually have proof of him starting with it then?

I don't care about speed here, at worst they're relative.

Then remove them from the profile via CRT, until then they're fully usable. And pinning the chick who ******* STOMPED Zoan Queen is not a bad feat
I never said he's going to start off with it
I simply said he wont hesitate to use it when serious
Also I asked above if kidd has any counter if queen goes invis and you said yes so we're already arguing under the pretense that queen is invisible
If your assuming kidd is going to go ahead and use assign at the start then why is it ridiculous to assume queen would do the same?

You were saying before as I quoted (I can take a ss if you want) that kidd would overcome queen's invis by pulling him remotely via magnetism
You then started using awakening feats as a way to substantiate this claim
and then entirely switched your argument to kidd using awakening to begin with...
It doesn't take a genius to tell you that Kidd's magnetism is superior to Queen's LS bro, I'm going by the profile here, there's not an "Even higher" with awakening anywhere, so sorry honey, find another way to strawman me.

It doesn't take a genius to tell you that Kidd's magnetism is superior to Queen's LS bro, I'm going by the profile here, there's not an "Even higher" with awakening anywhere, so sorry honey, find another way to strawman me.

Are you suggesting its fine to equate casual kidd to awakening kidd?
Where did I strawman you?

Back