• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Thirteen Impel Down

Film Z Luffy is High 6-C with Rel+.

Strong World Luffy has a good feat that might be a bit higher than what he currently is even if we don't scale him to Shiki.

Composite Luffy might get scaling from anime Romance Dawn Luffy, with the cloud dispersing feat seen in episode 907. Or a key at the very least.

Haki got Accelerated Development from that statement.

As for Luffy, he was always able to keep up with Katakuri and deal some damage even while at base. It's not like he went from doing zero damage when tagging Kata to making him bleed.

The only way to make Stampede canon is if it happens after Wano. It doesn't fit anywhere before that.

>Checking the verse page

Hol up...

Page says:

Dressrosa Luffy Gear 3rd is Likely High 7-A (baseline) for slightly harming Issho (who has an almost 2 Gigatons feat) and being significantly above Gear 2nd (Currently fairly around 838 Megatons). And following the multiplier, Gear 4th Luffy would be High 7-A+ (3 Gigatons) alongside the other characters that are currently scaling to it.

This is a complete misunderstanding. I am the one who suggested this but it wasn't due to this scaling but for Luffy one-shoting Monster Hody with an Elephant Gun after he ate several Energy Steroids and surviving to a Red Hawk. This scaling is actually a lowball since the ES are said to double the eater's strength.

@ The Calaca - Really, I must have misunderstood when I make statement on the verse page, my bad. The Energy Steriods actually double the eater's strength?! My knowledge of Fishman Island arc must be slipping. You can fix it if you like

Yeah, that's what was my argument about. Issho's scaling is supportive and not the main issue. Otherwise we'd be scaling him to 1.989 GT (2GT to for the sake of simplicity) in G3.

Don't worry. We all commit mistakes.

Or you or you can do a spoiler tab. I think it goes like this:

One Piece
Stampede is amazing and you definitely watch it. Quote this and look at in the source code

While it's cool that character is now confirmed to be from Wano, I was more surprised about who he was related to.

I'm not spoiling Stampede, but there were a lot of good feats. I don't know how to do calcs so I won't even bother saying what tier I think Bullet is, but he definitely has the best feats in One Piece as of right now.

Naruto did it first and that WAS canon.
Naruto did what first?

It started pulling out ridiculous feats with no buildup to it that made the verse go from super weak to strong.

Dude that scaling would literally put Luffy over admirals and even with yonko and want isn't even over. That would be straight outliers.

The only naruto movie that is Cannon now is the last since the manga already did the Momoshiki fight. Toneri isn't even stronger than SoSP madara so what in the hell are you talking about.

Kishimoto literally said that would've been manga chapter 699.5 if he drew it, it was instead turned into a movie which he drew all the characters and made was a part of making the plot.

Whilst stampede is a completely out the ass story where some random Rodger pirate comes out of nowhere scaring even admirals and yet luffy beats him.

PressXtoDoubt

Back