• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Impel Down Boiz CRT

Scans are gonna be a little bad, apologies in advance.

Shiryu:
-He's on the #2 cover, we all know this by now, and despite not being superior to Aokiji, he should be better than Jesus Burgess, who is 6-B in terms of Durability for tanking part of Sengoku's shockwave, which Shiryu also did, and in terms of AP for fighting a casual Sabo. The "Likely" rating is unnecessary. A "Possibly FTL" rating is also warranted, considering he's superior to Jesus Burgess.

Byrnndi World:
-Scans
-Should have a "higher with Busoshoku Haki" rating, as his was shown to be superior to Luffy's up until a certain point, and he went from somewhat superior to vastly better than Luffy, even in G3.
-Garp was willing to fight him back in the day, but Sengoku was a bit worried.
-One of his underlings, Sebastian, was able to knock back Luffy and Hancock at the same time, and do some minor damage to both.
-Another subordinate threw dust in the air fast enough to block shots from Hancock.
-He was placed in level 6 of Impel Down, and frozen for extra measure, which is already accepted on the profile.
-The fact that he was called "Destroyer of the World" is a measure of his threat to the government.
-His base form is stronger than Buso G2 at first, which only created a miniscule scratch when it grazed him. Buso G2 is shown to be more of a threat to him than G3.

Douglas Bullet:
-We don't have Soru listed. However, around 0:38 here, he uses it to blitz Luffy.

Magellan:
-He currently scales to Luffy, so he should be at least High 7-A, possibly higher

Final Proposal:
-Shiryu should be 6-B, and possibly FTL
-Byrnndi World with Buso should scale above Luffy's Marineford G3, and possibly far higher.
-Douglas Bullet should have a "higher with Soru" speed key.
-At least High 7-A, possibly higher AP Magellan

Agree:

Disagree:

Last edited:
I think far higher is fine however the one neat peak I have is the fact that with his devil fruit he simply has it as higher which is wrong since we know the exact multiplier which is 100

-He's on the #2 cover, we all know this by now, and despite not being superior to Aokiji, he should be better than Jesus Burgess, who is 6-B in terms of Durability for tanking part of Sengoku's shockwave, which Shiryu also did, and in terms of AP for fighting a casual Sabo. The "Likely" rating is unnecessary. A "Possibly FTL" rating is also warranted, considering he's superior to Jesus Burgess.
I don't agree with using the cover spread as a basis for scaling, but even if I did this would have nothing to do with speed ratings anyway and doesn't justify a Possibly FTL rating.

IMO Shiryu being above Jesus makes sense, plus he did draw blood and impale an undefended Garp which is support.

I agree with damage
Shiruyu > Burgess is common sense but its hard to definitively scale them to each other.
Scaling to base garp is better either way

Actually nvm base garp should be around the same lvl. I find it weird how luffy is the only multi continental character in one piece rn.

Actually nvm base garp should be around the same lvl. I find it weird how luffy is the only multi continental character in one piece rn.
The verse for now only scales to 6-B and only Luffy and Kaido have higher stuff through their strongest attacks.

Does anyone have thoughts on the other stuff? The Byrrndi World stuff is actually just what is shown to happen in the movie.

Back