• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Thirteen Impel Down

guys i have an interesting question about Whitebeard and possibly an upgrade on Akainu's lava hear me out.

so when Akainu use his great eruption attack he spread them into pieces and Whitebeard got one and he simply blew it off and took off the magma o.0 isnt this impressive how WB easily took it off doesnt that mean magma's fire doesnt hurt Wb that much.

but the interesting part is that akainu can heat his magma way hotter than a normal magma do, coz he burned WB later on.

(to make it short) maybe this will upgrade WB's heat resistents and akainu can be way hotter than a normal magma.

thats it thanks. :)

ya it should be >>>> normal magama but aokji's ice should be way colder and harder than normal ice coz he fought with akainu forr 10 days dont you think so?

Wait... wtf? Caesar seems to have been using his power. I think that might actually be a plot-hole. Chopper is never implied to have Haki, so for him to be holding onto Caesar (unless Caesar consciously allowed it) is nonsense.

I think it's Caesar letting himself be used per the on-panel dialogue threat of 'Help here or we don't save you from Big Mom', honestly.

It's an Oda-gag with physical humor, using Caesar as a prop and threatening him with violence if he doesn't cooperate.

Imagine if there was a character from One Piece who is basically Composite Devil Fruit Users (Possibly Teach, Or maybe the Devil who is responsible for the fruits according to theorist). That will be insane

Dang. I wish I knew how to do calcs, because there were a lot of cool movie feats and, although they aren't canon, they give us an idea of what a top tier's strength level is. And I'm sure Bullet is on the lower end. But I won't spoil it.

I did watch the movie a while ago but it was a no subbed version. I could probably find a sub and or dub version now much easier.

Blame Toei for not being as controvertial as needed and just making little but constant changes to the material instead of creating separate timelines, not me.

I don't even know if I'll be alive to see the end of the manga itself.

Btw, doesn't anime Luffy scale to a High 6-C feat (From Z i guess)

If the movies are considered canon to the anime, yes, he would. Tho it's the same case with the manga. Some of them just don't fit, but Film Z might do.

Nobody knows, shhh

I'll do it soon. I'd have to rewatch the whole anime again to see what I can get from it and see what's and what isn't to it in the movies and specials.

Back