• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Nine Return To Water Seven

Calaca Vs said:
Or he was really weakened to use it?
Possibly, yeah, but he only had like a few minutes between him not using it and being able to use it.

The seastone's influence is inconsistent. Robin had the cuffs for hours and she was able of fighting back just a few moments later. Same with Ace.

Luffy is the only character who has been showed weak after he breaks free of it while other DF users recovered instantly

I meant, even if all the Seastone is doing is weakening the user to the point where they can't use Haki, that is effectively negating the use of Haki on the person touching the Seastone.

That's a side effect tho. It's not effecting Luffy's Haki but Luffy's condition. In that state he's so weak that he can't use Haki. Luffy isn't saying that the Seastone is nullifying his Haki.

Yes, and he didn't used CoC because he was training. He thinks that physical training is probably more useful.

Oh it's just responding to a dumb argument for Enel winning.

i still don't get this match tho.

Ikr apparently it's a bit disliked in the fandom and I don't really see why.

Only complaint I kinda agree with is it went on a bit to long but I loved a lot of what it had to offer.

Kizaru is light while Enel is lightning; so their logia speed are quite far apart.

If Enel actually trained and learn that of Haki, I can see him becoming a formidable opponent in the New World.

While Enel can electrocute Jimbei, it won't work since Jinbei is stronger, definetely stronger that Pre-Timeskip Luffy, faster and can hit Enel normally with Haki and Busoshoku Haki can provide defense against elemental attacks. Skypeia Saga Enel stands no chance, he pretty much get one-shotted.

Of course. The difference between arcs are usually quite large, so just imagine the difference between eras. The Pre TS characters stand no chance against the Low Tier New World characters.

Indeed.

Also, is the Prime Chinjao's feat been recalculated yet? What about the Ice's Age since Kobster mentions in a different thread it may be lower or higher than the current result? Also, is the Ace's weather feat evaluated yet?

Yeah I think since Enel was literally portrayed as a god like character in Skypiea it leds to people overestimating his placement on the One Piece pecking order.

That pic looks really good, so I took the liberty of adding it to Big Mom's page.

You're right. I loved it.

Man, this is one of the best episodes in the whole series. This is the proof of why the anime doesn't need to do the exact same thing the manga does since it's an adaptation.

Indeed, Whole Cake Island is the best animated arc in Post Timeskip One Piece. The studio really outdone themselves. It's only matter of time to see if they can continue this amazing work.

Tbh, I'd prefer the old designs over the new ones. The animation improved in the last arc, yes, but the pre-timeskip part had simpler designs with less shadows and lights to get a better animation with ease.

The current designs looks great, of course, but Toei can't give us consistency nor a balance between good animation and good draws unless the episode is important.

The sixth movie barely has any detail on their characters, but it looks awesome when we talk about its animation. Same thing should be with the anime. Less details, more movement. Luffy vs Cracker was terrible until he used the Tankman. Cracker's swordslahes looked terribly slow and out of rhythm, with zero impact.

Something funny for a while I thought Germa 66 was pronounced Germa sixty Six but watching the anime it's supposed to be pronounced in a James Bond style double 6 way.

So guys funny story I was in YouTube and I randomly came across this https://youtu.be/qd2c_JcjAPQ

Apparently it's from Episode of Sabo dubbed but seeing Dressrosa dubbed was so surreal I couldn't believe it was real.

I like Law and Doffy's voice and Fujitora sounds cool.

Back