• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece - Water 7 Arc Luffy & Usopp Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this thread hasn't been forgotten (it totally has lol), and I understand that Damage was (is?) sick, but can we get some updates

Yeah. Some good news is that some other revisions that I had to focus on first looking like they're in the process of being wrapped up, so I'll see if I can get this finished up soon.

Then I'll drop my next One Piece revision.

FhMF9YyWIAQoA9Q.jpg

Yeah. Some good news is that some other revisions that I had to focus on first looking like they're in the process of being wrapped up, so I'll see if I can get this finished up soon.
Sorry for pestering you earlier.
Then I'll drop my next One Piece revision.
Is it CP9 related?

Once this CRT ends, I have a minor CRT for some Enies Lobby characters, if that's ok with you.

I think that these are the only profiles that will need to be changed as a result of this thread.

What do you mean by that?

Even Lucci in your OP is only 7-B+ in Hybrid and only 7-A w/ Hybrid Rokushiki.
Because the OP hasn't been updated since all of the discussion we've had since then...

The decision was made to scale Kalifa's Shigan to the Golden Rifle, so the OP is outdated.

I think that these are the only profiles that will need to be changed as a result of this thread.
Uh, one more question: What does Base Enies Lobby Luffy scale to?

Also, IIRC it was Hybrid Jabra that attacked Usopp multiple times, not his base.

Last edited:
How about, since Lucci now only scales to 108.57 megatons with Rokushiki via matching a Gum Gum Bazooka, Base Luffy and Lucci scale to 1/2 of his Rokushiki value in their bases (aka, 54.78 megatons), since Base Luffy is 1/2 of his Gum Gum Bazooka?

Which 7-B?

And since Rokushiki Lucci matched 2x Base Luffy, maybe Base Lucci and Luffy would scale to 1/2 of Rokushiki Lucci (or 54.28 megatons)?
Lucci didn't use Rokushiki for that.

12.56 Megatons.

Don't go by what it's in the OP.
Ok then.

Btw, how come the Burn Bazooka calc isn't listed on the calc list for the OP page?

And I'm sorry, but a new scaling chain would be very helpful for understanding this, especially since it will likely affect a CRT I'm planning to make after this concludes.

Last edited:
Ok then. I forgot, but where is this number from?

I'm sorry, but a new scaling chain would be very helpful.
It's coming from the Doriki scaling between base Kalifa and base Lucci.

I'll create a new scaling chain explanation sometime soon.

Updated all of the profiles and closing the thread.

Don't know when exactly the next CRT will drop, but I'll try to do it during next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back