• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Nine Return To Water Seven

Funnily we've been going though OP threads much faster then in the past. Probably because we have more passionate people to talk about it now.

IKR? I noticed that other discussion threads have much more issues while One Piece had 2 or 3 when I arrived and started talking myself. It feels like we're giving more love to the verse in the wiki.

I love how accurate that is. We may even reach it before Stampede comes out at this rate.

I'd love it.

If only we have the people who supports the verse commenting here we'd reach that much faster.

I've requested to delete some useless profiles according to what we've said in the revisions. The only relevant ones are Roger's (who's saved in my sandbox) and Nightmare Luffy's whose stats were moved to the PreTS profile.

On exciting news today is the start of March so next Vivre cards will be just around the corner. Man time flies.

You should.

Oh well. I only have my exam next week and I'll be free. I'll take some of these next days to update the things I have yet to work like the sandbox and the calc mashups.

At least the verse is slowly becoming more accurate than ever. I'm preparing a few calcs in my goal to revise DBZ's ratings soon; already got three made so far.

I had a feeling that was the case when i saw them.

They all have the same results to so i can see where this is heading.

Some interesting tidbits from the latest Vivre Cards;

Sengoku has Conqueror's Haki; the first non-pirate to have it.

Fujitora's DF is called the Zushi Zushia no Mi (or Stomp-Stomp fruit).

A few more characters are confirmed for both Armament and Observation such as Garp and Tsuru.

Back