• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Eighteen Punk Hazard

For Conquerors, there is an SBS indicating that Shanks could have conquerers 100,000 fishman in fishman island while Luffy only achieved half of them.

So there is potency scaling for Conquerors and it's not just weak-willed fodder removal. Oda will likely flesh Conquerer's Haki in the Wano Arc based on the build up

IIRC, he said that isn't about the numbers (unlike how we measure hax's potency) but about power/willpower difference. He said Shanks and Rayleigh could HH the 100,000 because they are that strong.

That's why I want more explanations. We need to settle how Haoshoku works.

Kid showed he can use levitation with his fruit, should that get added to his profile, and a transformation in the form of Punk Rotten.

I doubt anyone will say this, but all three of them destroying a boat Alongside boundman doesn't make Law and Kid equal to Boundman.

Throwing iron cannon balls at:

1) A rubber guy.

2) A magnetic guy.

3) Guy with reality warping.

Isnt the brightest of the ideas. If only they were seastone cannon balls...

@Eminiteable - Kid's still featless, and he's actually claimed to fight a Sweet Commander (Though which one is never stated... The only thing that makes sense lore-wise is him fighting against Snack ALONGSIDE Urouge for a temporary alliance), and he lost his arm from fighting Shanks' crew.

I wouldn't say he'd be comparable to Bound-Man, but I'm thinking he could potentially be at a level where he would likely throw hands with Dressrosa arc Luffy.

As for Law... I would hope he gained a big power up, but i severely doubt he a) surpassed Doflamingo in physical power in a matter of WEEKS (Dude was a target of his ever since he was a kid), b) even cares about his physical abilities since he seems to rely heavily on his DF attacks, and c) would ever come close to Gear 4th Luffy in power.

As of right now, I believe the power chain looks like this:

Wano Luffy (Bound-Man) > Wano Luffy (Snake-Man) > Captain Kid >>/> Wano Gear 3rd Luffy > Wano Law... at least in physical power. Law slaps them both in pure AP potential since i'm pretty sure spacial cuts > anything Luffy and Kid can do (not crediting Haki... with it, Luffy just stomps anyways).

Ugh, but if Luffy's developed to the point where I think he has... Doflamingo and Katakuri each wouldn't stand a chance at defeating him at this point. Imagine how Dressrosa Arc would have been if: a) Luffy could use Bound-Man effortlessly like his Gear 2nd (No apparent Haki/Stamina weakness anymore), b) He has Kata-tier future-sight, c) He can neg Durability via Haki (Though Doffy at least could defend with his own Haki and he's physically stronger than everything EXCEPT Gear 4th), d) King Kong Gun can be used without any clear consequence (except a "huff huff"), and e) He can make barriers now.

Luffy just slaps Law to the side and handles Doflamingo 1v1, going Gear 4th instantly in Chapter 759, and ending the fight by like 762 (You know, flashback and Doflamingo/Luffy ability show-case, and I doubt Doffy would go down THAT easily).

Law's spatial cutting bypasses haki (see Vergo for reference) and can handle people with mobility and logia (see Smoker).

He's got one od the strongest paramecia. So he is cool using his DF. Imagine if BB took his power and put it in.. Say... Shiryuu.

PaChi2 said:
Law's spatial cutting bypasses haki (see Vergo for reference) and can handle people with mobility and logia (see Smoker).

He's got one od the strongest paramecia. So he is cool using his DF. Imagine if BB took his power and put it in.. Say... Shiryuu.
Vergo's Haki was simply too weak. Doflamingo deflected and caught Law's attacks just fine with his Haki. I'd say Luffy's Armament is at least stronger than Doflamingo's after having trained it, so Luffy would definitely WRECK Law right now.

Shiryuu already has a Devil Fruit. A pretty useless one in the verse I might add. If Law is losing the ability, it's definitely because he will use the immortality procedure on someone (in b4 Doffy deux-machina's himself in front of a dying Luffy to swipe that shit then flies off while Law dies).

The Clear-Clear fruit isn't necessarily useless. It might make the user invisible to Observation Haki for all we know.

Vergo's haki being too weak is... Unexpected.

Vergo is the only one who has shown full body armor (depending if you consider G4 as full body). And his haki has overpowered both smoker. And he doesnt have a fruit, so you'd expect his haki to be veeeery strong.

Moira and Duffy were fooled so I wouldn't be surprised if it could mask from OH. The exceptions being Luffy and Katakuri of course.

@Cal Was the source the databook? Whatever it was it needs to be cited regarding his haki.

@Fix - IDK what you're talking about regarding Doffy and Moriah, but I'm going to assume you're talking about when Moriah disappeared thanks to Absalom and Doflamingo didn't execute him. For all we know, Doflamingo likely let him get away since it would have been more "interesting" down the line (Also, we only ever see the Pacifista attacking Moriah. Doflamingo appeared to be supervising the situation and didn't bother throwing a single attack for all we know), and he was super hyped for the new era that was just around the corner--not to mention he did not take too kindly in regards to the noble's anger at him for failing to kill Moriah.

But yes, unless the Clear fruit does not mask presence from Kenbunshoku, I find it to be blatantly worthless.

Also i just realized you mean when Moriah was struck, but he had his guard down, and we don't have confirmation he uses Haki.

As for the @Cal, I believe you're referring to Kanjuro's use of Haki. I believe there's nothing in regards to Observation Haki (I could be wrong, but otherwise, it would need to be removed from the page), however, we do see him using Armament Haki when assisting Zoro and Kin'emon in slowing the Bird-Cage, so he definitely has a proficient level of Armament if he is capable of applying Koka to objects and not just his own body.

Hmm considering kanjuro and Kin'emon have proficient armament yet were sent to the future would it be reasonable to assume Ashura Doji and Denjiro have it?

Ah, Kanjuro's Haki.

For some reason isn't listed in Arthur's work, but the wiki references the VCDB to justify it.

@Cin Lol um no thanks. I am not going to debate what you think Duffy's thoughts and motivations are.

Does anyone have the DB for reference?

@Fix - I mean, you can think whatever you want, but the fact of the matter is that Doflamingo clearly didn't give any particular care during the Marineford war. He had no motivation to go after Moriah, nor was he shown attacking him. Right now all it seems you are doing is trying to suggest that the Clear Clear fruit has the ability to negate Kenbun when there's no such confirmation (yet) just because "Moriah and Doffy were tricked)", but the only known Haki user it was used on and "tricked" was Doflamingo. Debate otherwise if you think i'm mistaken.

Also, it appears Kanjuro is confirmed by the Visual Dictionary/Databook to have Kenbunshoku Haki under the card #0917, but it only confirms he has it.

Then the One Piece wiki is drunk. Why tf would they say he has it and not prove it with a simple display

I suggest the Kenbunshoku Haki be removed from his page then.

Back