• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Eighteen Punk Hazard

Hmm and if elevating a blade to a black blade increases its grade htta would mean Zoro could potentially have three supreme grade black blades by the end of the series.

Those 3 bladed claw reminds me of Kuro in East Blue

Damn he was kinda badass in that time when he fights. Kinda cool to see East Blue characters return like Gin, Krieg, Morgan and Kuro

yeah i'm hoping him keeping Zoro from having any real legitmate High Diff fights is for a reason (will be really pathetic if this isn't the case and both Sanji and Zoro have their high diff fight together against king...)

All I'm feeling is empathy for Linlin, imagine going from a 30 foot babe to a 30 foot hag with a mouth as wide as ur face... times a b*tch

The Calaca said:
Time? It's her fault for being a glutton.

And having d so many children.
True, too many sweets couldn't have been beneficial to her looks

How many kids did she even have? I'm remembering 80 but that can't be right

Back