• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Eight Enies Lobby

Since I don't want to read the spoilers again, I'm still waiting for five hours for the chapter release.

As far as we know, his barriers could be impentrable and I hope so (otherwise it would be a bad barrier if it breaks easily. I feel like it would honestly defeat the purpose of the Fruit if Oda have a character break the Barrier Fruit's barrier). It is unknown if the barriers have a damage limit but if it can withstand the Birdcage's razor sharp threads will can cut through meteors, then the limit is very much high.

Phoenix821 said:
Implying any of the Straw Hat pirates can be considered "Ordinary".
Last SBS confirmed that not only Brook and Luffy can regenerate teeths and bones drinking milk but the whole crew.

Calaca Vs said:
Last SBS confirmed that not only Brook and Luffy can regenerate teeths and bones drinking milk but the whole crew.
Should we then update the Straw Hats with this new information with Low Tier Regenerationn. I didn't know about that information

I still need to watch over that, at least for Luffy's. During Enies Lobby he regenerated from Lucci's stab w/o any meat considering he was perfectly fine back when he was stucked between the buildings. That's more than Low because we have seen the claw piercing through Luffy's body and he was fine with no blood loss nor 'leaking' like back in Arabasta.

I already added the Raid Suit to the sandbox but I'm waiting for feats to update the abilities. Right now he's only willing to use it under special circunstances.

Now it's gonna take some time. This PC is slow aF and the "a" button doesn't work so Copypaste to the rescue.

Now it's a bit faster after some uninstalls but it'll take some time for me to get used to the a button thing.

I wonder how deep did Issho dug with his powers in his first appearance. Seeing it deep black is quite impressive.

Look. I think this is the first statement about the dangers of eating a Logia user. Worth noting at least. Probably gonna make a CRT about this in the future.

Later in the series someone asked Oda if eating a Logia user when it's turned into the element would give the power of the fruit and Oda answered that that's a terrible idea since it gives the user the opportunity to reform himself within the body.

Possession or blowing up the body from the inside. First option would be a Likely while the other is pretty obvious and straightforward. But I need both statements. This consistency in WoG should be noted.

Right now I'm looking for good scans to scale the Collosseum to see which version is better to scale.

Wondering what people think about Foxy and his photon beams. Official translations also state that he fires off light and it has no mass while showing light properties so....

Also, I've always disagreed with Kuma's profile saying that he can fire off light speed projectiles since that's not what he meant. "Air pressure deflected at light speed" means that his reflection speed is LS, which explains how he's able to do what he does so fast. It doesn't say that the projectiles he fires are light speed.

One Piece characters should be noted that their weakness of water is only applicable when it comes to standing water, not moving water. Stated in SBS 41

And the rest of Vivre Card data will be added after the attack potency discussion or?

@FullMetal

Foxy's Noro Beams were accepted as lightspeed. The problem is the outlier it represents.

Kuma's Pad Ho was already discussed and the conclusion is exactly the same as yours.

Most profiles states that when the DF user is submerged in water they are weakened.

I'm working on the VCDB so yes, once the ap discussion ends the rest of the things are gonna get some attention.

Okay, Statistics amplification (Speed and Durability), Levitation and Invisibility. It's a good start before the SUUUUUUPER Upgrades.

Back