• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Eight Enies Lobby

Damage3245 said:
Man, what a time when this was considered an upgrade.
Lol, yeah. It's actually the same for all of the HST when you look back at some really old discussions. Stuff like Dangai Ichigo being close to double digit mach speed was considered to be very impressive and Gin's Mach 500 Bankai was the fastest thing by miles.

Idk, maybe methods to calc certain feats hadn't been discovered back then.

I'm not to sure how the OBD was since they used to do a lot of calcs but VBW was a lot different back in the day from my viewings

Considering this is something that is constantly changing the current state of the verse is not a surprise at least for me.

Aside from Fujitora's meteor, has the scaling been agreed upon? Like the Admirals and Yonkou Commanders. Since most people agree that Earth sized One Piece is too much of a lowball, the size might be upgraded.

The size is absolutely gonna get upgraded. Earth sized One Piece is blatantly wrong and the lowest you can calc it is still bigger than Neptune. As for Yonko and Admirals we still need to calculate Whitebeard's and Blackbeard's earthquake feats. Although I found an easier method and after talking to a staff member they said the quakes they generate are around 7.5 to 7.9 which is Island+. We also need to calculate the Water Stream feat that Post Time Skip Teach survived.

^Nope. When last we left off in the thread there is still a disconnect what we can scale via feats VS what some users want regardless.

Ah that sort of makes sense about HST then. Bleach has def jumped leaps and bounds despite being over for a few years now.

Right, I forgotten. I saw a thread months ago when it was discussed about Earthquakes. If it's accurate then the verse is getting upgraded.

Calaca Vs said:
Right, I forgotten. I saw a thread months ago when it was discussed about Earthquakes. If it's accurate then the verse is getting upgraded.

Whitebeard himself should upgrade the verse by a lot if he actually see him going all out with his fruit. Sick and dying Whitebeard can produce 7.9 Magnitude Earthquakes while holding back so he doesn't hurt his crew. Prime Whitebeard using that fruit in a 1 v 1 match would be insane.

Also here's the conversation I had about this. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2693512?useskin=oasis

I wish I knew how Naruto Forums originally calced the mass of the tsunami.

Because right now Aokiji's feat for freezing them is City level and Whitbeard's feat for shattering them is even lower.

Yeah, but High 7-A would be a more impressive calc than any of the Admirals have right now :p

(Not counting Fuji's meteors)

Sometimes I thought about making a Narutoforums account to ask them about some calcs that we can't find but there community isn't the nicest so I'm hesitant

Damage3245 said:
What's the method that would be used in the calc?

There isn't a calc involved, it's just by going by our Earthquake Power Chart. I think the better method would be calculating Whitebeard's Island tilting, Tsunami creation earthquake, Teach's Island tilting and his Tsunami that was gonna hit Sabaody.

Hmm, yeah, I think trying to calculate those would be better than going off of the chart.

I'll see if I can calc the energy of the island tilting - though I'm not 100% sure on the method for how to do that yet.

Also I found a better a better method for a low ball for Whitebeard's Quake feats. For the low end we can assume that he effected the Ocean Crust, for the Mid End you can assume that he effected the Continental Crust and for the High End you can assume that he effected the actual Tectonic Plates. I don't think using KE for the water moved is valid considering that Marineford itself was shaking from all the quakes, got tilted multiple times along with the ocean ( And unless the Ocean and Island is floating then Whitebeard obviously would have needed to effected any of the three crusts mentioned above ) and created massive tsunamis.

Back