• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Eight Enies Lobby

Btw guys someone I know on discord just gave a method for accessing hard to get Narutoforums calcs. Idk if this works exactly but I wanted to share it here in case anyone found it useful

6066C33D-C29B-4E83-945C-7FAAC7D62418

Js250476 said:
Hey Kob i've Gotten depressed by OP revisions big time every since my OP planet thread didn't work out

Imo Narutoforums has the better ratings for OP characters but I enjoy the community and especially you guys far more
Could you give me a link to the Narutoforums OP character ratings?

Yeah OBD has a wiki like this one for a long time actually

Sometime in the past it crashed and they had to get it back up again so a lot of there profiles are outdated

Only a few are updated regularly One Piece semi recently was for a few of them

And if your wondering small continent comes from there Whitebeard calc but it's not used here

Yeah the OBD is kinda like the papa of this place

I know some of there calcs won't be used on this site but I thought people here would find it interesting to learn about them

That's partly why some people here and there dislike each other ( to put it nicely)

Since you know how vs communities are tend to shit on others that don't agree with there viewpoints ( this place has rules against that which I appreciate)

Simple answer: Revisions aren't done yet.

For the time being, Dressrosa is the most controversial arc because of the large amount of calcs it has. We're currently discussing about the scaling but the numbers might change if Rin's blog about Dressrosa's size is applied, upgrading everyone.

As Calaca said.

Also, Jesus Burgess probably shouldn't be Large Mountain level, but we can handle that on the revision thread.

And to think I thought the revisions would be much easier if the focus was only on the Dressrosa Mid-High Tier characters lol.

Revisions are a pain tbf.

But oh well, at least the Pre-TS is finished. That part took more time due to the lack of calced feats we had before.

I reread Chapter 933 and I've been liking how Oda has gradually reintroduced Robin's powers. In 931, we see her using her devil fruit hands to look for a hidden room, next chapter we see her clone ability in action, then in last week's we see her use Mil Fleur: Gigantesco Mano on the Orochi Oniwabansu. I can't to see the new tricks she's pulls out of her sleeve for this arc.

Also, it was funny to me that Oda tried to make it seem like Robin was in such trouble against the ninjas, yet as soon as she attacked she basically toys with them with her giant hands lol.

I've seen some complain it was ooc for Robin to get herself caught and would use her DF to gather information and it could only be redeemed if she was a clone the whole time.

Next chapter that's exactly what happens lol.

A former member of the Roger Pirates, hmm? This should prove to be interesting.

EDIT: BTW, when you have the meteor thread ready will you let me know? I won't be able to post for the next 9 hours or so.

Don't worry I will. I had to get out home for a couple hours.

Coming back to the movie: first time Luffy screams "BULLET" without throwing his attack.

Yeah that'll be something

Consdering Strong World, Z and Gold have profiles someone will probably make profiles for Stampede exclusive characters

Back