• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread #6

Shanks to Luffy: "Give me back that hat when you become a great pirate"

Shanks to Kidd: "I give you back this arm when you become a great pirate"

Edit: Truly Shanks is a true inspiration and model for the younger generations.

I mean, who else do you want for a role model; the world strongest man, an invincible dragon demon poneglyiff whatever, a woman who give birth to 85 children (women around the world can tell you that preganacy is extremely painful and Big Mom has to do this at best 85 times yikes) OR the guy who transcends the mere mortal realm with his badassness, stop the invincible dragon demon poneglyiff before arriving momentarily in the same day, no injuries whatsoever from his encounter with Kaido, to single handily (lol) stop a war between the Three World Powers and nobody dares to step up.

I mean look at Blackbeard, he has (according to him) the two strongest Devil Fruits in his possession and the first thing he decided to with said ultimate power is run the hell away from the one-armed, Devil Fruit less swordsman. If that doesn't speak role model quality there, I don't know what will.

@Kobster, flashback or not Hancock is still a massive biitch and I just tolerate her at best.

But that is most likely what's going to happen with Komurasaki, also 10-1 she's Hiyori.

EDIT: can someone explain to me why I couldn't post this until I added an extra i to b1tch? Is that supposed to happen?

Yeah, because it's a banned word.

While I feel dissapointed with the Seastone's stuff I feel better at the same time. There's consistency and that way Oda shown us that his world has specific rules that shouldn't be broken just because 'rule of cool'.

Komurasaki is a total biiiach. There's a spanish youtuber who said that she might be a good person that doesn't like her methods but she has no option because she wants to kill Orochi to avenge her mother (Toki). Obviously, that's a theory. I'm not so sure about Komu being Hiyori. It's too simple and very much OoC for Oda to make things that simple.

About Kid being the Yonko punching bag: Yeah, he's a tough one. Tekking based his what-if video about the Strawhats going to the NW without training on the fact that even weaker Supernovas survived the NW's threats, while some of them gained injuries, scars or that kind of damage.

sounds intresting indeed i wonder what Kid's status will be after this arc since it seems possible Kaido might not be taken down in the end of this arc

@SuperKamiNappa, he was already counting off the first one that they're targeting.

The other three fingers are for the other three Yonkou.

Nightmare fuel of the day

That reminds me of Oda saying the series would be over quickly if Akainu was the protagonist

So apparently Oda once said If Enel was a pirate on the blue sea his bounty would be 500 million

Makes sense to me

Enel is actually fodder. He was his own hype because 'keklogia' but he wasn't that strong. Especially if you consider that what he can make with Maxim and Deathpiea it's the level of the current characters (higher but not that high).

So yeah, 500 millions is perfect for him. He's a threat but not the threat.

I did once hear a good point that Enel likely didn't train his skills or physical body that much cause of his god complex and having a pretty broken Devil Fruit and observation haki

Like some blows from Luffy we're enough to mess him up pretty bad when it could bypass his lighting form

@Astralking that's very likely his storyline on the moon hasn't been resolved and cover stories tend to be relevant later

Js250476 said:
D422693E-0B1C-46A4-84AA-810868903435
One of Sanjis coolest lines
I read the manga with my gf because I'm the one who introducted her and some days ago we reached that scene.

She stared at me with the 'what the hell is wrong with you' kind of face after I started fangirling over that scene.

Yeah, that was the first thing we did after getting into the relationship (sorta). She showed me Ito's work and I showed her Oda's.

Now I've got a trauma over spirals and oil and she loves Chopper and Karoo.

42EC8C75-894B-440E-9D85-97BBD24E4924
so bit of a funny story when I finished watching Enies Lobby for the first time I noticed Sanjis expression looked a lot like a certain meme when his plan of closing the gates of justice was a success

Bruh I'm getting World Seeker asap!!!! I love the music, theme, and characters and just the environment. I also like the new girl

Back