• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread #6

Bruh the new trailer is just fantastic. Well there are two trailers but I recommend the shorter one where Luffy jumps of clouds like Kaido

Thinking about One Piece Stampede I got the idea that the metal looking thing ( seen in the poster) might be some giant mecha the Straw Hats fight

Would fit Stampede pretty darn well

Reading that reminded me how badass Whitebeard is

Edit: we really need a flashback arc to Prime Whitebeard someday

Think like say Luffys flashback to his childhood with Ace and Sabo

Speaking of Ace, shouldn't he get Explosion manipulation via Hotarubi? I'm also trying to see what his best heat feat is temp wise but I recall his Dai Enkai Entei creating white flames in the middle which tend to be pretty hot. I'm also thinking he should have basic resistance to Ice Manipulation due to his passive body heat.

It's probably that yeah I recall he has twice stopped a snowstorm over an island ( Drum Island and the novel) but that temperature increase might be significantly less

Explosion manipulation seems fine

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Speaking of Ace, shouldn't he get Explosion manipulation via Hotarubi? I'm also trying to see what his best heat feat is temp wise but I recall his Dai Enkai Entei creating white flames in the middle which tend to be pretty hot. I'm also thinking he should have basic resistance to Ice Manipulation due to his passive body heat.
Using the size NF found the DEE is around 4KT.

Nah I didn't mean attack potency, I'm talking how hot it would be. It's always something that I've been curious about since that tends to get brought up in a lot of debates and I've never seen anyone go into it.

I recall a Narutoforums thread calced Akainus iceberg melting feat to be really high ( several million Kelvin iirc) but it seems hard to find again

Akainu's best feat is vaporizing a sword from the distance emitting heat. So burning Ace to death is nothing special, sadly.

KobsterHope07 said:
Have we calculated those of movie feats like those of Film Z, Film: Gold and Strong World to get ratings?
I'm planning on taking a look. Since those are non-canon to the manga it makes no problem with the scaling for the exclusive characters.

I mean, Zephyr may be Relativistic from his fight with Kizaru. And I remember a Dyna Gan calc somewhere but don't know exactly where.

It's a good movie. Actually, an official dub for the movie is coming to spanish. Sadly, Luffy's voice is from the worst actress ever.

This kinda ties into my OP Stampede speculation from earlier here's hoping it's good ( good feats are just a cool bonus ovo)

That would be really cool and I agree

It probably won't be but a man can dream and dreams never die

The fact that the so hyped legend is likely becoming the antagonist dissappoints me. I want him to be canon in all the ways.

Yeah I can understand why

Especially if the movie is all to the rock pirates ( the ones rumored) and nothing in the manga

Like how Shiki is canon but hasn't been seen outside of chapter 0 afaik

Edit: speaking of Shiki his multiple islands floating feat is a really good one from Strong World

That's a fair point

Iirc there's a chapter cover where a man who looks like Shiki is seen with Crocus so he probably just does whatever he wants in secret now

But if the wheel's incident is canon then we should have seen it. He was wearing a Wano-esque hat.

Didn't think of that but true

Edit: Zephyr is also canon I think but idk if he had any role in the manga

He could have harmed Snack who's featless.

So unless we have more input on that one we should wait. We're going to get feats anyway.

Only having more input about both of Urouge's fights we could make a scaling.

Because if Cracker used his armors and still struggled against Urouge and Urouge struggled against Snack then he'd scale and Kid'd as well.

At most we can say that Snack should be stronger than Oven, but I'm not sure about that.

If Jozu's height is confirmed then Akainu's feat for vaporizing the iceberg would change.

And if that's true then WB's resistance is insane.

Back