• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread #2

@Astral - shipping in a Shounen... never will happen ^_^.

Also, she will most likely join the crew. She has fairly loose ties keeping her connected to Zou--her most beloved friend from there sacrificed himself for the Strawhats. She's gotta join.

if she does join it will likely be official after wano not to undercut jinbe joining now unless she pulls a pedro between then and now I like her she has great dynamics and would be a amazing lookout I mean just how high can she jump that's a birds eye view if ive ever seen one

Not sure if I want to see them.

The only other volume cover I've seen is the one with Rayleigh and a bandaged Luffy. I think I like that one better than the one with Katakuri and Luffy. But I'll have to look again.

The chapter is out

This reverie iis gona be a storm

Does green bull ability to not eat anything for 3 years count as stamina or some sort of DF?

@Nonickfound; since we have no idea what his DF is yet (Maybe he has a plant DF and gets energy from photosynthesis), it's impossible to say if it is an ability or just incredible stamina.

GreenBull >> Your favorite admiral

GB and Sabo are gonna be in the same chapter next week you knows it gonna be lit!!

so what arc are we in now?? or can two arcs happen at the same time lol. Big stuff going on at Marine fort and at the sametime Zoro and Law on their way to meet Kaido lol. GB just got intorduced in the same chapter as Sabo as he starts his plan. OP is gonne be lit in the next few months. I expect more hype from this then the Whole Cake Island arc

CinCameron20 said:
... Ryokugyu seems like he'd be a surfer bro. Or a skater. PLEASE NO!
Only on the absolutely terrible *********** scanlation which is the worst choice to read.

@AstralKing7; we're in the Reverie Arc now.

law and zoro aren't going to meet kaido, they'll get slapped. no one knows if kaido is on the island or not. the one they might or might not be facing off against is the shogun.

crazy how people want luffy to at the reverie when shit starts. I makes no sense or luffy to be there and it would be great for other characters to get their shine.

there's a theory with coby that I like. with his observation haki he'll be able to act before the revolutionaries blip blop. I think helmepo hyping up his observation haki was is what oda is trying to tell us that his observation haki will play a roll in the reverie.

All right, it's logical to use Crocodile's AP multiplier in Impel down to scale anyone who goes into Impel Down - nods.

Think about it. Crocodile went from 167 tons of tnt in AP to matching people around 6.9 Teratons of tnt... multiplier of 41317365269.5.

Seems legit. Doflamingo is in Impel Down receiving the Hyperbolic training. He scales to 6.9 Teratons at his cap, THEREFORE, once we see him again, he will be 285.08982036 Zettatons of Tnt in AP - 5-B

Alright guys, time to make a revi--head-shot

this is why I follow cins calcs they never cease to amaze but tbh I feel that crocodile did not increase in power by much in impel down as it is implied he did not go all out or show the full extent of his power in alabasta ( unless hi DF was actually suppressing the climate besides the dance powder. Croc severly underestimated luffy and lost due to it but I would still love to see doffy return even tougher just to see how many more veins he can pop in his forehead

@Cin Yeah, that was pretty crazy that Croc was somehow capable of contending with Level 6 prisoners when he was earlier beaten by Alabasta Luffy. He might've gotten stronger or not have gone all out against Luffy.

Back