• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread #2

also Rebecca is not a princess her mother gave up her lineage to marry Kyros Viola is the princess of Dressrosa but I do think Vivi was the best out of the three although it could be unfair to say so as she was around for the longest period of time.

AstralKing7 said:
latest chapter was lit. Luffy is friends with three princesses. VIVI or Rebecca guys?? Its so hard for me to decide lol. A giant Strawhat just like Luffy is in the Holy Palace. Could it belong to a giant?? or...a Devil. Its awesome, this chapter was lit.
Why choose a Princess when a Queen (Empress really) is available

Hancock for the win

Why isnt Hancock in there.

She is queen.

Everyone here talking about princesses when we already have a queen.

Hmm. People like Hancock so much. Well, she does have all three types of Haki. We need to see her in a major fight.

Looking forward to the Shichibukai system being abolished. Buggy will be in serious trouble. :)

Err, never mind. It seems like Hancock has shown only two. I could have sworn I saw someone saying he had proof that she possesses all three somewhere...

CinCameron20 said:
Amazon Lily is home to a pirate empress. It's like how Germa 66 goes against the laws, hence why they were banned from participating. Hancock isn't a legitimate queen in their eyes.
But I just want to see her again, is that so bad?

Burning Full Fingers said:
It could be that she's not useful for anything for now. Nami already covers fanservice anyway.

Just have her fight someone important... is that much to ask?

Apparently, Oda doesn't know how to treat female characters well...so yeah.

Luffy cheerleader forever.

I also want her to have a major fight, but I don't have a particular liking for her.

@Burning - Hancock states that Luffy "Uses the Haoshoku just like herself" and other people in the same arc confirm this. Oda also stated that she uses all 3 types of Haki.

Can someone please create a meme with Katakuri and one of those psychics from dragon ball abridged.. the ones who... CAN SEE THE FUTURE!!

@Burning - You mean this: "There are normally two types of Haki regular people can tap into: the Kenbunshoku Haki which allows individuals to sense the presence of others, and Busōshoku Haki which allows individuals to create an invisible armor around them. There is however a third type of Haki, Haōshoku Haki, that only a few individuals can use. Hancock is one of these people."?

Just assuming.

@Burning - Oh, well she's got a statement to back Kenbunshoku up, but that's about it. Admirals don't even have it on their profiles <_<.

Also, lel.

Yep, maybe we'll see Kenbunshoku from them later on.

Looks very cool. It should back up the current Small Town lev- *sees Low 7-B calc* Lmaoo.

Honestly, I don't really mind. It's not like other verses don't scale to one feat comfortably above others, but I can also understand if it's determined to be an outlier.

Well, Enel's Raigo is probably mid of City level, though he can only do that with the Maxim.

His El Thors have Low 7-C to mid 7-C destruction.

To be honest, I'd go with the 7-C version of Crocodile's sand-storm seeing as how an F3 tornado may be a little exaggerated since it didn't really interfere with the battle, just made it impossible to see far, and made a lot of noise.

Back