• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread #2

OishiLover75 said:
I think Oda is going to offend a SJW with his comment that says "Mothers are the opposite of Adventure"
That's comments been out for ages and I haven't seen anyone be offended by it yet. It's just Oda's sense of humor.

@Damage - Mothers always complain about curfew or their kids going out in general. It would be a major plot-hole if any of these characters did what they did with their mother still around.

)

How long do you guys estimate Wano will take?

I trust that Oda will not shaft Zoro and have Luffy take the important fights like was the case in Whole Cake. I know he's the main character, but still.

lmao we gonna get the biggest asspull ever having Zoro show some hidden power that puts him in the God Tier of the verse

CinCameron20 said:
I didn't know Haki users could be given enhanced eye-sight, smell, hearing, new body parts, increase in agility, strength, and speed.

Hmm, noted. Also, Sandersonia and Marigold--nuff said.

To be honest, I need to make a page for Pell. He's probably the best normal Zoan to have on the wiki.
Sensing people and pseudo-mind reading >>> Stronk sense of smell.

If I were given the option to choose between Zoan, paramecia or Logia, it'd go:

Logia > Paramecia > Zoan

Logias are overall superior.

Paramecias are random but can have strong effects.

Zoans are lame except for a handful.

Burning Full Fingers said:
You mean for combat situations or real life situations?
Combat, yeh.

Otherwise I'd rather have a Paramecia > Zoan > Logia.

Paramecias are random.

Btw, top 10 OP fruits?

Goro > Pika > Ice > Marco > Ito > Foxy's > Sand > Kage > Gasu > Sugar's.

I think that kaido isn't at wano. wano is his territory but he can be somewhere else because all we know rn is that the shogun rules it and we normally see kaido on a island where it hails large ice shards or whatever. that's where one of the confirmed theories that kaido loves to be tortured(cuz he emo) etc came from before his introduction. so I presume it'll go like this, zoro and law will be going around recruiting people for the war or taking down the shogun. when kaido hears about it, he'll swoop in with his army, the strawhat grand fleet will come together to help out and then the war will start. the war to stop kaido from reclaiming wano or destroy it. kaido's main priority would be the strawhats since this will be he 2nd time they ****** shyt up for him. AANNDD that's when luffy gets his fight and unlock gear 5th which utilizes his awakening with armament and maybe conquers. MONKEY KING SUN WUKONG LETS GO.

Kaido doesn't love to be tortured, he wants to kill himself or fight a strong opponent. (Probably the latter, the former is probably just a consequence that he hasn't had a good fight since WB died.)

Also, Shogun is dead. He died when Kaido took over, this was stated iirc during the Zou arc.

Zoro would never go recruit people, not really his style.

I am unsure Kaido will be his army or strawhat fleet will come, think this is probably just at best a theory.

Why would gear fifth use conquerors? It is used for fodder characters.

Also, doubt Paramecies that are a physical substance transform.

We will find out when it happens, but pretty sure awakening for luffy's paramecia is to either borrow traits from the other types of paramecia or if they are solid like luffy, can borrow traits from logia.

I dont wanna theorize on this tbh, it will happen when it happens.

Theories are perfectly fine as long as it isn't on some Alex Jones shit. And from what I'm reading it's on that Alex Jones shit. Kaido doesn't enjoy being hurt or tortured, he seeks death to put an end to his Immortal life. Kaido has attempted to kill himself multiple times, so it's either that he's very suicidal or is just extremely bored, and I'd say the former is the most likley. And Zoro and Law aren't gonna go around recurting people, that'd take away from their spotlight and it'd be extremely OOC. Hell even Luffy doesn't go around looking for random people to join him. Also I doubt Gear 5th will be used against Kaido, if anything we'll likely see it used against Blackbeard or Akainu at the end of series. However we will likely see another variant of Gear Fourth in the next arc once Luffy and Kaido clash. And no.. Luffy won't utilize Haoshoku since it's solely meant to deal with fodder. Now that's not to say that Oda won't go into it and give it more abilities but I doubt it'll have anything crazy. And Idk what to think of Luffy's awakening, I really dislike the idea of him turning his surroundings into rubber. It just sounds silly and useless.

lol not recruiting people to strawhats or any oh that sort. it's to rebel against the shogun. them alone aren't gonna tak on a whole country.

Code:
well, it's all torture, he wants to die so he's attempting to kill himself but fail and instead hurting himself. emo emo.

wasn't it said that the shogun is working for kaido? i'm sure it did, i will reread.

who even said conquers is just for fodders? oda gives every haki ability more than 1 usage. as far as we know, conquers could be use to destroy objects tame fire or even elements. it's been shown on many cases to cause thunder storms etc. would be great to see it form weapons and stuff. obliterate huge rocks maybe that would come into play when we actually see yonko'ss in action.

i made a theory about luffy altering his rubber properties becoming liquid rubber to change his shape and form becoming logia like and maybe shapeshift into various animals and vulcanize parts that the animal uses to attack with to do damage + armament. SUN WUKONG RIGHT THERE. but it's a low possibility so yer.

Again, Zoro never recruits people for a purpose. It kind of just happens on accident.

The only people that have recruited people on purpose is Usopp.

Yeah, it was said. OP wiki also stated it.

We cant assume it is though, that makes no sense lol. Also, it has never been shown to cause thunder storms.

It could sure, but that is currently unlikely.

TBH, probably more likely for luffy to become liquid rubber then gear fifth or his awakening to be coated in a conquerers haki.

Or any haki in general. I am pretty sure luffy will kind of stop using gear fourth once he learns awakening. On the sole grounds that it will just be 'better' then his standard arsenal.

Edit: In the context of the strawhats, they dont recruit people. It just kind of..happens.

i said zoro and law. law has his crew with him finding people to rebel ain't really hard to see. not like they're gonna knock on every door and be like "you alright mate? wanna join mi force to rebel against kaido?" easier to see them coming across samurai's from the slums or whatever that are rebels. but it could go either way. QUESTION: what do you think they're doing at wano right now?

dragons power looks more like he commands the winds but he also brought a storm with him. shanks and whitebeard caused a storm or dark clouds to form. big mom causes storms without zeus. even when she read the newspaper, totland went under heavy storms. zeus is with nami. if conquers can even tame flames then maybe it can also command/tame storms or even all elements. a storm or tsunami came by and wiped out shiki's fleet, gold roger's ship wasn't affected by it. not too far fetched to say that there's more to conquers haki other than knocking out fodders. shanks was simply on guard and wrecked whitebeards ship with his conquers. i imagine that it can be use offensively. all facts from the manga and story itself.

a car has 5 gears, if oda is going that direction then ight. every new power luffy gets he will utilise it with his gears. the gear 4th variations are done. defence = tank man, speed = snake man, power bound man. these forms are never gonna measure up to a yonko in power. and no not coated in conquers, armament.

he's gonna continue to use gears. his awakening could also prevent the side affects and increase the time.

like I said earlier imma hold out hope for Monet sure she was stabbed in the heart but she wasn't shown dead I demand a corpse otherwise I think she may be in a book on whole cake since BM crew was collecting "centaur" on punk hazard between then and now. innocent until proven guilty alive until proven dead.

@Cheap

If that fodder is alive, Tashigi will take care of her this time. Don't bother to be hopeful. She's essentially dead even if she's alive. :)

Monet was stabbed through the heart and was left inside of the building. Her fruit's power is even suggested to have left her body.

I'm not 100% sure if she will join the Straw Hats but I think she's suitable and I want her to join.

i think she will permanently join the strawhats and i kinda ship her with luffy since she cares for him when he gets injured

Back