• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread #2

@Knight

Do you know where the novels are translated? I want to read them after I'm done with my exams.

@Yoh

Yep, but Lille's light isn't accepted since it didn't act like genuine light on some occasions.

Yoh Asakura8 said:
didn't shusui react to light or was it said he aimed dodged?

Lilies light isn't considered real light, I could argue it is since it's made of Reishi, which is spiritual particles but it's easily countered.

I don't get at times where light based users are put at msh+ and not rel or even sub rel. same with pacifista lasers. like, they are light based.

wasn't it said that it was the same as kizaru's light or something? there's a theory out there but it's shaky considering the fact that they only shoot lasers. unless the weapon that is installed has the df power of kizaru as to why they themselves can teleport etc. can't wait for dr vegapunk. :^}

Uhm, the Pacifista can't teleport. Only Kuma can because of his pad-fruit. He repels himself off the air.

Kizaru's beams (the ones that explode upon contact) are not considered LS. And it was X Drake to say that they used Kizaru's beams.

Generally speaking, Kizaru states that only his attack and movement speed are Speed of Light.

Specifically with his light speed 'kick' and his Yata Mirror.

@Burning - go ahead

@Kinkiest - Yeah, I think his only confirmed attacks that are actually SoL are when he turns his own body into that of light.

Yo I just thought of an easy way to make a Logia even more broken

IT'D be crazy if every Logia had type 8 Immortality, not being able to kill one until their respective element is wiped out

Make it a thing Oda

AstralKing7 said:
Ace got one shotted tho so i dont think that would pass

Well yeah I'd think it'd be something like an Awakening for them if anything. Not a big fan of the idea that Logia's only turn their surroundings into their element since Oda isn't that lazy. Ya Feel?

yeah i wont lie thats kinda lame only turning your surroundings into their element. Its good for doffy because of the functions of his devil fruit but i dont think everyone should have it that would be too bland and boring if you ask me

Ace wasn't awakened :^)

On a serious note tho I really doubt Oda would make something that broken, he's great at balancing abilities. But I also really doubt he'll simply have a Logia turn their environment into their element since that's lame and non original since we've seen it with Parameicas already. So any thoughts on what he'll do?

>Great at balancing abilities

>Zoans have been made fun of except for Marco.

Zoans are absolutely underpowered.

@Pachi - Zoans are not underpowered. :p They get a lot of physical and sense enhancements. Look at Rob Lucci.

Nevermind, wtf happened to his page... edits

CinCameron20 said:
@Pachi - Zoans are not underpowered. :p They get a lot of physical and sense enhancements. Look at Rob Lucci.
You mean something normal people can get via haki?

I didn't know Haki users could be given enhanced eye-sight, smell, hearing, new body parts, increase in agility, strength, and speed.

Hmm, noted. Also, Sandersonia and Marigold--nuff said.

To be honest, I need to make a page for Pell. He's probably the best normal Zoan to have on the wiki.

yeah I believe I brought up pell earlier because of his amazing ability to survive that explosion and likely a shockwave from said explosion sending him into the ground at over a 100mph and only gets slight amnesia and a limp instead of just dying or being burnt to cinder I like pell he the reason I can say until I see the body they aint dead. hashtag Monet is alive

Back