• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Dinkleberg Quinkleturd Big Planet Shake

Status
Not open for further replies.
huh never tough that OP would be going back to the whole H6A much less 5C (That been said I do agree on the whole top tiers being H6A) However I would like to say that there are more calcs to support all that stuff (Even if they are off side like Fujitoras meteor and so on)

However if we are gonna go into the safe route I say we put them in 6A (Scaling to momos Calc) with a possible or likely H6A and possible 5C, with Bajaran gun Luffy and mother Flame being the only 5C without the possibility

Also lets remember that we do have another tow characters that are technically canon 5C and 5A in the form of Uta and Tot musica (They exist they just are featless in canon or at least Uta is Tot musica does scale as supperior to an young Shanks and his krew)

Idk about 5-C.

Like, just saying “his fruit is one of the strongest of the logia” doesn’t mean much to me when his ultimate attack is 6-C.

“Erasing a country” is not only vague as heck and doesn’t even prove anything since you can’t say how long it took him or how he did it, but is also so unreasonably fodder and worthless to being 5-C that it’s absurd. You can be 6-C and destroy a country over time pretty fast considering he moves at the speed of lightning.

Same kinda goes for Bajrang Gun. Bajrang Gun is 4.49 Petatons. That makes it, what, over 10,000x weaker than this feat? That’s not support at all especially since it’s the most powerful attack possible from Gear 5 and clashed evenly with “The Strongest Creature in the World” Kaido’s best attack.

Enel can’t even one shot everyone he fights unless he’s holding back trillions of times despite, from my recollection of the arc, being pretty pissed off in some of his attacks on others. How would we quantify how much he’s holding back when he actively wants to kill the straw hats?

Why is his strongest attack 6-C and requires him to pull from external energy to perform? Why is he not vaporizing Tier 7 fodder with even casual attacks? How is Sanji alive from Enel’s El Thor which he was using with intent to kill Usopp?

5-C Enel just seems so strange to me when nothing he’s ever done has been remotely close to or implied to be at that level casually.

Oh but if it’s the other Bajrang Gun calc then I’m cool with that as support. High 6-A in general I’m fine with.

5-C Enel though just doesn’t seem substantiated with his other feats.

Idk about 5-C.

Like, just saying “his fruit is one of the strongest of the logia” doesn’t mean much to me when his ultimate attack is 6-C.

“Erasing a country” is not only vague as heck and doesn’t even prove anything since you can’t say how long it took him or how he did it, but is also so unreasonably fodder and worthless to being 5-C that it’s absurd. You can be 6-C and destroy a country over time pretty fast considering he moves at the speed of lightning.

Same kinda goes for Bajrang Gun. Bajrang Gun is 4.49 Petatons. That makes it, what, over 10,000x weaker than this feat? That’s not support at all especially since it’s the most powerful attack possible from Gear 5 and clashed evenly with “The Strongest Creature in the World” Kaido’s best attack.

Enel can’t even one shot everyone he fights unless he’s holding back trillions of times despite, from my recollection of the arc, being pretty pissed off in some of his attacks on others. How would we quantify how much he’s holding back when he actively wants to kill the straw hats?

Why is his strongest attack 6-C and requires him to pull from external energy to perform? Why is he not vaporizing Tier 7 fodder with even casual attacks? How is Sanji alive from Enel’s El Thor which he was using with intent to kill Usopp?

5-C Enel just seems so strange to me when nothing he’s ever done has been remotely close to or implied to be at that level casually.
Ultimately I agree but I will say that saying something got erased usually refers to pretty fast acting destruction more often than not

Last edited:
Ultimately I agree but I will say that saying something got erased usually refers to pretty fast acting destruction more often than not
I mean not really? Erase just means he completely destroyed it, effectively annihilated, crushed utterly. Speed isn’t really a factor for “erasing” something as nebulous as “a country.”

Not to mention, if the argument is that the Ark Maxim is what makes him have higher AoE, then he COULDN’T have destroyed the country quickly since I don’t believe he had it when he destroyed it. If he did then him doing it relatively fast is definitely believable.

But he would also be a 6-C character moving at lightning speed so destroying a country would be laughably easy.

I mean not really? Erase just means he completely destroyed it, effectively annihilated, crushed utterly. Speed isn’t really a factor for “erasing” something as nebulous as “a country.”

Not to mention, if the argument is that the Ark Maxim is what makes him have higher AoE, then he COULDN’T have destroyed the country quickly since I don’t believe he had it when he destroyed it.
Fair, and I mostly skimmed the thread so it looks like i was missing some context if that’s actually the argument here

Based on Arc7Kuroi's earlier summary and his responses, I'm currently more in favor of Enel scaling to 5-C being treated as an Outlier.

Multiple characters from Skypiea such as Sanji, Zoro, Wyper, etc. could survive and endure Enel's attacks. It doesn't seem substantiated for Enel to hold himself back by a trillion times when fighting them.
And Luffy survived Garp's haki hits.

Enel one shot all of them. This is just PIS that they aren't dead. Enemies who took hits from those guys got killed by Enel with 1 hit.

We gon say the admirals can't scale to WB now cause they ain't kill Luffy?

Why are we using Skypiea to say “he shouldn’t be 5-C”? Enel’s Cover Story is an unknown period of time after Skypiea (presumably a long time since his injuries had fully recovered)
Enel's appearance in the Skypiea arc ends with him departing to the Moon.

The Enel cover-story then kicks off with the shot of Enel's Ark Maxim arriving at the Moon and him standing on its surface.

If his intention was to travel to the Moon (as he stated in his last appearance in the manga), why would he not do so for weeks or months? We have no indication that he did anything else other than travel straight there. Characters in One Piece recover from serious injuries pretty quickly in general.

Also, unless I misunderstood something, the argument from the other side was that Enel was 5-C even back in Skypiea.

Enel's appearance in the Skypiea arc ends with him departing to the Moon.

The Enel cover-story then kicks off with the shot of Enel's Ark Maxim arriving at the Moon and him standing on its surface.

If his intention was to travel to the Moon (as he stated in his last appearance in the manga), why would he not do so for weeks or months? We have no indication that he did anything else other than travel straight there. Characters in One Piece recover from serious injuries pretty quickly in general.
Maybe because the moon is far away from earth, might take some time to get there idk.

Idk about 5-C.

So...
"I'm not sure about this dude being 5-C" that's fair

"Erasing a country" that is a counter against everyone saying he's small city level.

"He can't even one shot everyone he fights unless he's holding back trillions of times despite being pretty pissed off in some of the attacks on others" Literally everybody outside of Luffy that he fought got one shot by his higher lightning outputs.

"Why is his strongest attack 6-C and requires him to pull from external energy to perform" because he doesn't have the AOE to do so, and he took advantage of using the flying ship he was going to use to get to the moon to produce a ginormous ball that would easily incinerate the island instead of wasting time and energy to do so.

"Why is he not vaporizing tier 7 fodder even with casual attacks?" You do not know what you are talking about.

"How is _____ alive" that is a shit counter. They all got one shot. It just means the mangaka doesn't want to kill his peeps, just like when people who should logically kill fodder with single strikes don't.

"5-C seems strange" that's okay. He was one shotting guys who blew up the moon when upset. If he has the right feats and proper scaling then he can scale

That calc is not accurate. That calc does not work anymore. We have discussed this.
The plan is to implement these

Why are we using Skypiea to say “he shouldn’t be 5-C”? Enel’s Cover Story is an unknown period of time after Skypiea (presumably a long time since his injuries had fully recovered)
So is the argument that he got stronger and became 5-C? In that case why would anyone scale to him if he’s an unknown amount stronger with his devil fruit? What if he’s just way stronger than Whitebeard and would one shot him? If he trained and got stronger, how can anything he does be added as support for others? If he has one of the strongest logias and then trains it then his ceiling for power doesn’t exist, no?
And Luffy survived Garp's haki hits.

Enel one shot all of them. This is just PIS that they aren't dead. Enemies who took hits from those guys got killed by Enel with 1 hit.

We gon say the admirals can't scale to WB now cause they ain't kill Luffy?
Calling it PIS when he actively tried to kill Usopp and hit Sanji but Sanji didn’t get vaporized out of existence by an attack trillions of times stronger than him is, quite frankly, hard to believe. How is claiming PIS more factual than claiming outlier?

And the Admirals never got full hits on Luffy to my knowledge. I can’t remember a time when Akainu or Kizaru hit Luffy dead on and he wasn’t saved in some way but I could be wrong.

So is the argument that he got stronger and became 5-C? In that case why would anyone scale to him if he’s an unknown amount stronger with his devil fruit? What if he’s just way stronger than Whitebeard and would one shot him? If he trained and got stronger, how can anything he does be added as support for others? If he has one of the strongest logias and then trains it then his ceiling for power doesn’t exist, no?
The dude who's stated to have the strongest devil fruit and the dude who's stated to be on the level of the strongest logias after his showings of fighting the moon guys would scale to him.
Calling it PIS when he actively tried to kill Usopp and hit Sanji but Sanji didn’t get vaporized out of existence by an attack trillions of times stronger than him is, quite frankly, hard to believe. How is claiming PIS more factual than claiming outlier?
Because Enel killed people on their level.
And the Admirals never got full hits on Luffy to my knowledge. I can’t remember a time when Akainu or Kizaru hit Luffy dead on and he wasn’t saved in some way but I could be wrong.
Akainu put a hole through Luffy with a punch and left his fist there when the same hit killed Ace who's stronger than Luffy.
Aokiji stabbed Luffy in his shoulder with ice.
Kizaru kicked him and shot a laser through him.

So...
"I'm not sure about this dude being 5-C" that's fair

"Erasing a country" that is a counter against everyone saying he's small city level.

"He can't even one shot everyone he fights unless he's holding back trillions of times despite being pretty pissed off in some of the attacks on others" Literally everybody outside of Luffy that he fought got one shot by his higher lightning outputs.

"Why is his strongest attack 6-C and requires him to pull from external energy to perform" because he doesn't have the AOE to do so, and he took advantage of using the flying ship he was going to use to get to the moon to produce a ginormous ball that would easily incinerate the island instead of wasting time and energy to do so.

"Why is he not vaporizing tier 7 fodder even with casual attacks?" You do not know what you are talking about.

"How is _____ alive" that is a shit counter. They all got one shot. It just means the mangaka doesn't want to kill his peeps, just like when people who should logically kill fodder with single strikes don't.

"5-C seems strange" that's okay. He was one shotting guys who blew up the moon when upset. If he has the right feats and proper scaling then he can scale

That calc is not accurate. That calc does not work anymore. We have discussed this.
The plan is to implement these
If he doesn’t have the AoE to destroy an island, how did he erase a country?

If he’s trillions of times stronger than Sanji and wanted to kill Sanji/Usopp, then the strength difference alone would have deleted Sanji from existence but bro was still talking. The scans you sent I don’t quite know what is being talked about or referred but I assume that’s him killing somebody, so why did he not do that to Sanji?

Just PIS? In every single instance? Regardless of his mental state or desires, he just can’t kill anyone? That’s multiple instances of PIS that would have to happen then, isn’t it? Doesn’t that make the argument kinda shaky? How many people has he killed vs those that survived?
The dude who's stated to have the strongest devil fruit and the dude who's stated to be on the level of the strongest logias after his showings of fighting the moon guys would scale to him.

Because Enel killed people on their level.

Akainu put a hole through Luffy with a punch and left his fist there when the same hit killed Ace who's stronger than Luffy.
Aokiji stabbed Luffy in his shoulder with ice.
Kizaru kicked him and shot a laser through him.
That just seems like the Admirals could kill luffy in an instant but he just kinda survived off luck. Akainu and Aokiji would one shot kill him if they got better hits off though I presume the heat from Akainu mattered more if it was a normal punch with no Haki.

Kizaru’s laser basically one shot Luffy and idk if he even used Haki in his legs. Luffy survived a hit from Sengoku’s full Buddha form so all throughout Marineford, blunt attacks from any of the strongest characters don’t seem to hurt him as much as they should, but do still hurt him. So that’s not really proving anything since these guys were fully capable of killing Luffy but just got unlucky or his DF saved him in the case of Kizaru’s kicks and they for some reasons didn’t use Haki, especially in Sengoku’s case.

And if Enel has that precedent of killing people on their level, that makes it even more questionable that they flat out survive when he’s trying even harder. He killed that guy pretty casually I assume since this is before he has gotten into any fights, so for him to then go full force and not kill other people on their level, several times, is strange. Is the guy he killed super hurt? He might just have bad stamina compared to others so he died, willpower matters a ton in One Piece for surviving things from what I can tell.

If he doesn’t have the AoE to destroy an island, how did he erase a country?
They’re both countries. In one piece islands and countries vary in size, which is why a continent a character split is accepted to be the size of my city block
If he’s trillions of times stronger than Sanji and wanted to kill Sanji/Usopp, then the strength difference alone would have deleted Sanji from existence but bro was still talking. The scans you sent I don’t quite know what is being talked about or referred but I assume that’s him killing somebody, so why did he not do that to Sanji?
Straw Hat plot armor. How you think Aokiji broke off Jozu’s arm by freezing him but Luffy got away scot free
Just PIS? In every single instance? Regardless of his mental state or desires, he just can’t kill anyone? That’s multiple instances of PIS that would have to happen then, isn’t it? Doesn’t that make the argument kinda shaky? How many people has he killed vs those that survived?
Yes.
That just seems like the Admirals could kill luffy in an instant but he just kinda survived off luck. Akainu and Aokiji would one shot kill him if they got better hits off though I presume the heat from Akainu mattered more if it was a normal punch with no Haki.
Akainu buried his fist in his chest and blasted a beam of magma from his hand.
Kizaru’s laser basically one shot Luffy and idk if he even used Haki in his legs. Luffy survived a hit from Sengoku’s full Buddha form so all throughout Marineford, blunt attacks from any of the strongest characters don’t seem to hurt him as much as they should, but do still hurt him. So that’s not really proving anything since these guys were fully capable of killing Luffy but just got unlucky or his DF saved him in the case of Kizaru’s kicks and they for some reasons didn’t use Haki, especially in Sengoku’s case.
This denial. Half of them didn’t use blunt attacks and the other half are Haki users.
And if Enel has that precedent of killing people on their level, that makes it even more questionable that they flat out survive when he’s trying even harder. He killed that guy pretty casually I assume since this is before he has gotten into any fights, so for him to then go full force and not kill other people on their level, several times, is strange. Is the guy he killed super hurt? He might just have bad stamina compared to others so he died, willpower matters a ton in One Piece for surviving things from what I can tell.
Straw
Hat
Plot
Armor

I'm sorry I wasn't able to deliver my assessment of the calc that Enel is being scaled to until now, before all the discussion over the last couple dozen posts, but I was taking a closer look at it and I've spotted an issue with it that I believe is serious enough to warrant the calc not being used:

ZCmTQU2.png

In order to calculate the durability of the machine/structure that Enel later damages, the calc assumes a distance of 30 meters between the machine/structure and the epicenter of the explosion on the Moon's surface here.

The basis of this being that a different explosion produced a crater with a depth of 22 meters and presumably a radius of 22 meters, meaning that the adjacant machine would have been just over that far away; hence the assumption of a distance of 30 meters here.

However in the same calc, KT has pointed out that one of the fragments of rock lifted up out of the Moon's surface by the explosion is 5824 kilometers across.

k3FHmLj.png

This would mean that the crater produced by the explosion would be at least this big, if not much larger because this is just one fragment.

The machine/structure in question would have to be further away than the size of this rock fragment in order not to have been blown away into space with the rest of the surface of the Moon around the epicenter of the explosion. Incidentally if the diameter of the rock fragement were used here for the distance to the epicenter, then the durability of the machine/structure would be 1.46 Gigatons.

I also think the height value being used here for the K.E. of the rock fragment is a bit problematic as due to the large dust clouds we cannot see exactly where it started from. The purple line being used to pixelscale the distance for that doesn't appear to touch down to a definitive spot on the Moon here; just settling amidst the dust clouds.

Due to these issues, I have to vote against the calc for the durability in its present form.

Damage

Do you have a depth that could be used instead of the one we see that could calculate the durability of the material? Because at the worst it would just be the height of the tool from the ground, which is even smaller than what I used. I just used that to please the masses.

Cause all it looks like is that you’re showing “why it’s wrong” instead of saying “how it could be better”

And I’m going to directly counter everything you said when I get home.

If the crater is producing debris that is nearly 6000 km in diameter, the minimum depth would be 6000 km.
Not that.

The explosion would be placed minimum where the explosion starts at.

The height of the tool from the ground would be the minimum. The maximum would be what you said.

So now because of that, the calculation is going to get upgraded because the assumption I used was apparently wrong, so it’s going to be the height of the tool from the ground

Not that.

The explosion would be placed minimum where the explosion starts at.

The height of the tool from the ground would be the minimum. The maximum would be what you said.

So now because of that, the calculation is going to get upgraded because the assumption I used was apparently wrong, so it’s going to be the height of the tool from the ground
Why is the epicenter minimum what you say it is? What’s substantiating that claim?

Why is the epicenter minimum what you say it is? What’s substantiating that claim?
the explosion is theorized to be sourced from a bomb.

the basic assumption is that they placed a bomb on the surface and the bomb was set off, showcasing a hemispheric crater like what we see there

If the bomb was anywhere under the surface, it wouldn’t be a hemispheric crater. But because it is, it means the explosion started at the surface.

So the height of the tool from the surface would be the minimum height, as that would be the height the bomb was dropped at

the explosion is theorized to be sourced from a bomb.

the basic assumption is that they placed a bomb on the surface and the bomb was set off, showcasing a hemispheric crater like what we see there

If the bomb was anywhere under the surface, it wouldn’t be a hemispheric crater. But because it is, it means the explosion started at the surface.

So the height of the tool from the surface would be the minimum height, as that would be the height the bomb was dropped at
Why would the bomb be placed on/at the tool? Where’s the logical consistency in that? In no forms of bomb testing do people place the bomb near the equipment. It’s normally launched or placed much further away and then remotely detonated. So why are we going to assume that these people are blowing their tools up outside of “big durability number”? Because you’re presupposing that they’re essentially detonating the bomb on top of themselves (or I guess below more literally) without substantiating that claim with any logic or evidence.

Why would the bomb be placed on/at the tool? Where’s the logical consistency in that? In no forms of bomb testing do people place the bomb near the equipment. It’s normally launched or placed much further away and then remotely detonated. So why are we going to assume that these people are blowing their tools up outside of “big durability number”? Because you’re presupposing that they’re essentially detonating the bomb on top of themselves (or I guess below more literally) without substantiating that claim with any logic or evidence.
We literally see the weapons placed over the crater.
I said the bomb would be placed on the surface of the ground under the tool.
Height of tool from ground.

We literally see the weapons placed over the crater.
I said the bomb would be placed on the surface of the ground under the tool.
Height of tool from ground.
KT being on the surface does not matter here… we know the crater must span at least ~6000 km to have kicked up a rock debris that large from it. We also know any equipment must not be occupying those ~6000 km or they would have gotten kicked out into space on top of that rock. The bomb being on the surface is not proof of the bomb being right next to the tool.

KT being on the surface does not matter here… we know the crater must span at least ~6000 km to have kicked up a rock debris that large from it. We also know any equipment must not be occupying those ~6000 km or they would have gotten kicked out into space on top of that rock. The bomb being on the surface is not proof of the bomb being right next to the tool.
Who said that rock was part of the crater? All we know is that a rock got uplifted from the explosion. Could’ve rested on the surface, could be anywhere.

Nobody’s talking about the damn crater. It’s the distance of the tool that let off the explosion from the source of the explosion,

Who said that rock was part of the crater? All we know is that a rock got uplifted from the explosion. Could’ve rested on the surface, could be anywhere.

Nobody’s talking about the damn crater. It’s the distance of the tool that let off the explosion from the source of the explosion,
By your very logic of “who knows where the rock was” that rock could’ve just been meteorite floating in orbit around the moon. If you’re going to claim the piece of rock could have been anywhere, then you have no grounds to assume it was blasted off like it was. Let’s not do this, the most logical deduction is that the rock was blown out from the crater, on this very flat landscape we see. Furthermore, we can just blatantly eyeball that a crater to produce a dust cloud that’s comparable to the moon would not be merely 22-30 meters. We aren’t dealing with some tiny crater here, and you still haven’t provided any evidence to back your claim that they just dropped the bomb on/next to the tool.

As the previous thread accepted a possibly off of those statements + Tsuru's, the least the magnitude would be is a Magnitude 6 earthquake just for the worldwide damaging potential.

Magnitude 6 quake would be 18 Exatons.
Alright, how does one prove the after effects of the planet-wide range Earthquake isn't what causes the world to crumble?

We KNOW a big factor to Whitebeard's Earthquakes are the natural after effects like Tsunamis, it doesn't have to be Magnitude 6 at all, with Magnitude 3-4 on the edge would mean the epicenter has immense amounts of energy and would cause world-wide disasters, so I disagree with using Mag 6.

By your very logic of “who knows where the rock was” that rock could’ve just been meteorite floating in orbit around the moon. If you’re going to claim the piece of rock could have been anywhere, then you have no grounds to assume it was blasted off like it was. Let’s not do this, the most logical deduction is that the rock was blown out from the crater, on this very flat landscape we see. Furthermore, we can just blatantly eyeball that a crater to produce a dust cloud that’s comparable to the moon would not be merely 22-30 meters. We aren’t dealing with some tiny crater here, and you still haven’t provided any evidence to back your claim that they just dropped the bomb on/next to the tool.
Arc.

You’re telling me a tool that works by “dropping a bomb below the tool and letting it explode OR mining an area beneath a tool, clearly pushing away rock and not affecting the area below it”, when we see it do it on a smaller scale and the same effect happens, would randomly be far away from the tool when the only showing of the feat on a smaller scale shows the tools above the crater.

All we know is that the explosion enveloped the tool, the explosion shot up a rock, and the explosion was sourced on the surface.

If you wanna come and say they set a bomb then left when we see they were enveloped by their explosion then you can say that, but the fact is that somehow, the explosion pushed that rock and a bunch of others into the air, and the epicenter was right under the tools

Arc.

You’re telling me a tool that works by “dropping a bomb below the tool and letting it explode OR mining an area beneath a tool, clearly pushing away rock and not affecting the area below it”, when we see it do it on a smaller scale and the same effect happens, would randomly be far away from the tool when the only showing of the feat on a smaller scale shows the tools above the crater.
In that instance the tool can be closer to the crater cuz there is no threat/a reduced threat. For example, you’re not going to be worried about tiny fire crackers going off near your feet, but if it’s a grenade you bet your ass you’re going to get as far away as possible. It’s all about relativity, being 22 m away from like a tier 8-7 explosion is not grounds to say “yeah they’re 30 m away from a 5-C explosion”.

All we know is that the explosion enveloped the tool, the explosion shot up a rock, and the explosion was sourced on the surface.
If that’s truly all we know, then there’s even less reason to arbitrarily assume some kind of distance from the epicenter. Especially, by your own concession here we do not know where the epicenter is located with respect to the tool.

If you wanna come and say they set a bomb then left when we see they were enveloped by their explosion then you can say that, but the fact is that somehow, the explosion pushed that rock and a bunch of others into the air, and the epicenter was right under the tools
This is an attempt to shift the burden; however, you made the claim in the calc itself that because a much smaller explosion had a depth of 22 m that the tool would only be 30 m away from the 5-C explosion. The onus is on you to substantiate that claim, elsewise it is merely a baseless claim with no support.

“they kept their tools nearby a fire cracker so they’ll keep them nearby a nuke” is not a logically sound deduction whatsoever.

In that instance the tool can be closer to the crater cuz there is no threat/a reduced threat. For example, you’re not going to be worried about tiny fire crackers going off near your feet, but if it’s a grenade you bet your ass you’re going to get as far away as possible. It’s all about relativity, being 22 m away from like a tier 8-7 explosion is not grounds to say “yeah they’re 30 m away from a 5-C explosion”.
You do realize that they're not putting a bomb in a crater. They're putting a bomb on a surface to MAKE A CRATER
If that’s truly all we know, then there’s even less reason to arbitrarily assume some kind of distance from the epicenter. Especially, by your own concession here we do not know where the epicenter is located with respect to the tool.
Directly under.
This is an attempt to shift the burden; however, you made the claim in the calc itself that because a much smaller explosion had a depth of 22 m that the tool would only be 30 m away from the 5-C explosion. The onus is on you to substantiate that claim, elsewise it is merely a baseless claim with no support.
I said because that's apparently wrong, we can use the initial logical claim that they placed "the tool used to create the explosive" above "the explosive that the tool dropped"
“they kept their tools nearby a fire cracker so they’ll keep them nearby a nuke” is not a logically sound deduction whatsoever.
They didn't keep their tools nearby a fire cracker in this instance.
The tools were what set off the fire cracker.

l6Pslfk.png
OHic4NO.png
ejlpCPT.png

Alright, how does one prove the after effects of the planet-wide range Earthquake isn't what causes the world to crumble?

We KNOW a big factor to Whitebeard's Earthquakes are the natural after effects like Tsunamis, it doesn't have to be Magnitude 6 at all, with Magnitude 3-4 on the edge would mean the epicenter has immense amounts of energy and would cause world-wide disasters, so I disagree with using Mag 6.
You do know if it's magnitude 3 on the outside that the people on the outside wouldn't feel the damn effects, which counters the main point that got accepted in the last thread
"She would feel the effects of the earthquake and not be safe from a far distance"

It's either magnitude 6 for "damaging quake" or magnitude 8 for "tsunami causing"

You do realize that they're not putting a bomb in a crater. They're putting a bomb on a surface to MAKE A CRATER
I know… that doesn’t address my issue whatsoever…

Directly under.
Again you’ve yet to prove that the 5-C explosion epicenter was sitting right under/next to/whatever you want to call it.

I said because that's apparently wrong, we can use the initial logical claim that they placed "the tool used to create the explosive" above "the explosive that the tool dropped"
No your logic is, they detonate explosives that create far smaller explosions (tier 8-7 eyeballing it) by detonating the explosive directly beneath the tool; therefore, they must be detonating a 5-C explosive directly beneath the same type of tool. There is nothing logically sound about that. It’s like saying so-and-so didn’t bother dodging a town level attack so they aren’t going to bother dodging a moon level attack. You’re equating two scenarios that are inherently different.

They didn't keep their tools nearby a fire cracker in this instance.
The tools were what set off the fire cracker.

l6Pslfk.png
OHic4NO.png
ejlpCPT.png
This falls under what I said about assuming that just because it’s done X way with tier 8-7 explosions doesn’t mean it’s done X way with tier 5 explosions. You’re far overgeneralizing one thing you see to everything without actually substantiating why that has to be the case. Your argument is still “but they did it this way with an insanely smaller explosive”, you don’t deal with a lion like you deal with a house cat.

I know… that doesn’t address my issue whatsoever…

Again you’ve yet to prove that the 5-C explosion epicenter was sitting right under/next to/whatever you want to call it.

No your logic is, they detonate explosives that create far smaller explosions (tier 8-7 eyeballing it) by detonating the explosive directly beneath the tool; therefore, they must be detonating a 5-C explosive directly beneath the same type of tool. There is nothing logically sound about that. It’s like saying so-and-so didn’t bother dodging a town level attack so they aren’t going to bother dodging a moon level attack. You’re equating two scenarios that are inherently different.

This falls under what I said about assuming that just because it’s done X way with tier 8-7 explosions doesn’t mean it’s done X way with tier 5 explosions. You’re far overgeneralizing one thing you see to everything without actually substantiating why that has to be the case. Your argument is still “but they did it this way with an insanely smaller explosive”, you don’t deal with a lion like you deal with a house cat.
So you're saying "cause they did it with the tier 7 one, doesn't mean that they did it with the tier 5 one"

Which is also flawed

Because we can see the same tools used after the tier 5 one enveloped in smoke after that explosion too.
RTsMHmZ.png

How do you know that those machines there are what set off the explosion?
You waited for me to say that? Okay.

We don't know. We know whatever set off the explosion was near the damn vicinity of the tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back