• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Shlinkleheard Binklebeard 5-C Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator

It happened.

The scaling is the exact same as currently. This is just a value swap.

Everyone who scales to this scales to this

Everyone who backscales scales to baseline Moon.

That's it.

If you have problems with using the feat then go cry because we already got it accepted.

Like Damage said, 6-B, possibly 5-C

Agree: KingTempest, Damage, Lephyr
DIsagree:

Last edited:
I mean yeah, it's basically already accepted stuff, so this makes sense to me

TL;DR (Yes, TL;DR for something as small as this), god tiers become "6-B, possibly 5-C" and Bajrang Gun's rating becomes "up to Low 5-B"

It happened.

The scaling is the exact same as currently. This is just a value swap.

Everyone who scales to this scales to this

Everyone who backscales scales to baseline Moon.

Bajrang Gun gets an "Up to Small Planet level" for this.

That's it.

If you have problems with using the feat then go cry because we already got it accepted.
1. Easy agree. Scaling looks good too, including backscaling.

2. Do we have to do "6-B possibly 5-C"? Why not embrace the full and pure glory of only 5-C?

Has the Bahrain gun anime calc been discussed in its own CGM thread given there's already an accepted calc on the profile?
I mean the whole thing was that it would've been preferred for us to wait for the anime to more accurately calculate the feat (since it was adapted pretty 1-to-1)

Currently accepted calc has been declined and has been said to "wait for the anime".

So now this overshadows it
Then why was it put on the profiles and verse page?
I mean the whole thing was that it would've been preferred for us to wait for the anime to more accurately calculate the feat (since it was adapted pretty 1-to-1)
I thought that was just to get the anime timeframe instead of just assuming one since that usually what the anime is used for.

am i the only person who thinks that the mag 6 eq worldwide being 5-C should be enviormental destruction
I'm not a fan of the new calc, but I don't think labelling it as Environmental Destruction is right. That's for non-combat applicable AP and it'd be pretty hard to argue that Whitebeard's earthquakes are not combat applicable.

That's why you'd need a CGM thread to replace the calc, with the newer version of it.
You don't always need that, no. Not when one calc is blatantly inferior in reliability

The manga also had some size problems regarding Bajrang Gun, this calc is just strictly better.

Me:
luffy-one-piece.gif

Damage:
one-piece-sanji.gif

Arc:
chopper-crying.gif

yooo moon level One Piece is based, can throw Zoro against TOTK Link (Once we actually fix up his profile and add his moon level rating)

Wrath is right, an official thread or at least official discussion for the new calc is absolutely needed. It was required when I was updated “blatantly wrong” calcs when the cloud standards changed. Not saying the new calc is incorrect but that it does need to be deliberation over it to make sure it’s applicable in a valid manner. Don’t really need a new thread for it can just discuss here prolly. It doesn’t impact the WB stuff so it wouldn’t hold up applying the WB stuff to profiles either.

Arc7 does have a fair point that a separate CGM thread for the Bajrang Gun wouldn't hold up this thread anyway.

Fair enough, for now it can just be "High 6-A, possibly 5-C with Bajrang Gun" via the currently accepted High 6-A calc

Also how does the scaling for lS work here? G5 lifted that on his own so it's a physical feat so anyone who can match his LS even without BG should scale or downscale to Class Y tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back