• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1093 : Luffy vs Kizaru (Official Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this chapter feels underwhelming so far i feel like nothing happened specially story wise like Saturn is sitting and doing nothing for a while im at a point that idk if he is strong or weak.
Ill give Saturn 1 more chapter coz the more oda stall him the less hype he gets and so far the hype is fading away unfortunately so my theory and hopefully Saturn will do something next chapter coz of the focus on him last page/panel.
also luffy isnt using COC like bro use it man and kizaru didnt take any attack common oda show us why luffy is a yonko.
chapter is 6.5/10 for me maybe the least egghead chap so far.
I'll give this chapter 8/10.
We have good feats, Comedy, and the pace is good. I don't want Kizaru got Kid's treatment, he's an Admiral btw.
I hope this arc end after chapter 110 and make it perfect 40 chapters.

Hmm, interesting, the people that were clowning on FTL OP last chapter aren't in this thread.

Can't wait to see how the OP < LS squad is gonna cope with this 🥱.
As far as I’m concerned, there was only one person who clowned on FTL OP, and even he admitted that Kizaru is FTL in his accelerated form.

King most likely does lose to Kizaru and Kuzan, but I can never agree he loses to them because he got negged by Aramaki when he was injured and didn't even have his sword to do his strongest attack with.

I swear... The downplayers always says... Did you actually read what I said? I didn't even fully say that... 😐

When we all know for a fact that your whole argument is... Kizaru in light form is too fast and people shouldn't scale FTL
Kizaru’s LS form perception blitzed Snakeman and managed to dodge a point blank attack from him as well.
Welp RIP FTL Luffy
Anyway, it was very clear in this chapter that in narrative terms, Kizaru with the speed of light is extremely fast for all the characters there, and the majority are scaled as FTL..
Like there's is no way I'm reading/comprehending this wrong...

Yeah because current Snakeman Luffy is one of the fastest characters in the verse. Literally overwhelmed a Yonko (Kaido) until he used future sight.
One of the fastest =/= the fastest. Luffy still has G5 which is a very noticeable power up, and there are still quite a few characters who could to or above Kizaru (Shanks, Mohawk, Dragon, Imu, Gorosei, etc) depending on their future feats.

I swear... The downplayers always says... Did you actually read what I said? I didn't even fully say that... 😐

When we all know for a fact that your whole argument is... Kizaru in light form is too fast and people shouldn't scale FTL

Like there's is no way I'm reading/comprehending this wrong...
Cherry-picking at its finest

One of the fastest =/= the fastest. Luffy still has G5 which is a very noticeable power up, and there are still quite a few characters who could to or above Kizaru (Shanks, Mohawk, Dragon, Imu, Gorosei, etc) depending on their future feats.
Kaido is literally able to tag Gear 5 Luffy...

Doesn't matter in the end as Snook (and likely others) already debunked the notion of anything (outside of maybe the FTL kick) actually blitzing Luffy.

How is it cope if I stated that Kizaru’s accelerated kick was FTL
I can’t see this being anything other than clear cut evidence that Snakeman Luffy is slower than LS, and by quite a large amount too considering the distance Kizaru traveled.
The most likely explanation that I have is that Kizaru’s max speed, which requires acceleration, is LS, and otherwise he operates slower than LS.
Mmm... Yee, you definitely didn't say this

It does not matter if you later on said something else, you said what you said at that moment with a clear reasoning of your own interpretation of the chapter to attack FTL OP

Kaido is literally able to tag Gear 5 Luffy...

Doesn't matter in the end as Snook (and likely others) already debunked the notion of anything (outside of maybe the FTL kick) actually blitzing Luffy.
I said characters similar in stats to Gear 5, so that includes Kaido…y’all are trying so hard to pin me as some op hater just because I don’t agree 100% with the whole speed meta lmao.

I think it’s pretty safe to say that Snakeman got blitzed by the FTL kick. Kizaru was seemingly KMs away, charged up the attack, and traveled in a straight line yet Luffy couldn’t dodge it. Being blinded isn’t an excuse since he trained blindfolded to obtain basic CoO and did it once again to obtain future sight.

As for Snook’s debunk, do you mind posting it because I think I missed it.

Mmm... Yee, you definitely didn't say this

It does not matter if you later on said something else, you said what you said at that moment with a clear reasoning of your own interpretation of the chapter to attack FTL OP
Kizaru isn’t confirmed to be the fastest character in the verse, so me disagreeing with FTL Kizaru at that point =/= me disagreeing with FTL OP as a while.

This isn’t something hard to understand, y’all are trying way too hard to make me some type of enemy lol.

For example if you wanna keep spamming your cherry-picked quotes, then look at that last quote you brought up. You say that anything I said after that post (#242) is irrelevant, but you failed to mention how my previous post (#238) talks about how there are FTL OP characters even if Snakeman isn’t LS and if Kizaru isn’t FTL. Stop being dishonest dude.

23 light speed kizaru's? Nothing to gear 5😴
The Glint that Kizaru is ain't a thing compared to the sun god
elmo-fire.gif

I said characters similar in stats to Gear 5, so that includes Kaido…y’all are trying so hard to pin me as some op hater just because I don’t agree 100% with the whole speed meta lmao.
Oh brother, this was the same Kaido who got overwhelmed by Snakeman... maybe FTL Gear 5 ~ Kaido < Snakeman < LS is what you're basically saying.
As for Snook’s debunk, do you mind posting it because I think I missed it.
I'll admit that Snook didn't really write a detailed debunk about Luffy not getting blitzed by anything but maybe the FTL kick, so I'll admit being the ass here, but there's this:

Post in thread 'One Piece Chapter 1092: "The Tyrant Kuma's Rampage Through The Holy Land" (Fan Translation)' https://vsbattles.com/threads/one-p...holy-land-fan-translation.158350/post-6033792

Post in thread 'One Piece Chapter 1092: "The Tyrant Kuma's Rampage Through The Holy Land" (Fan Translation)' https://vsbattles.com/threads/one-p...holy-land-fan-translation.158350/post-6032638

Post in thread 'One Piece Chapter 1092: "The Tyrant Kuma's Rampage Through The Holy Land" (Fan Translation)' https://vsbattles.com/threads/one-p...holy-land-fan-translation.158350/post-6032975

Post in thread 'One Piece Chapter 1092: "The Tyrant Kuma's Rampage Through The Holy Land" (Fan Translation)' https://vsbattles.com/threads/one-p...holy-land-fan-translation.158350/post-6033047

Post in thread 'One Piece Chapter 1092: "The Tyrant Kuma's Rampage Through The Holy Land" (Fan Translation)' https://vsbattles.com/threads/one-p...holy-land-fan-translation.158350/post-6033095

Post in thread 'One Piece Chapter 1092: "The Tyrant Kuma's Rampage Through The Holy Land" (Fan Translation)' https://vsbattles.com/threads/one-p...holy-land-fan-translation.158350/post-6033117

Last edited:
This isn’t something hard to understand, y’all are trying way too hard to make me some type of enemy lol.
We wouldn't if you didn't just randomly speak bs and now are even saying you weren't

If I said luffy gear 5 is FTL and kizaru blitzed (Actually blitz) him in light form, I would instantly say that what I said, is now wrong... What your doing is completely denying you were attacking FTL when it's insanely clear that you were

but you failed to mention how my previous post (#238) talks about how there are FTL OP characters even if Snakeman isn’t LS and if Kizaru isn’t FTL. Stop being dishonest dude.
Hmm? This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back