• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1093 : Luffy vs Kizaru (Official Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying Snakeman is slower than LS is now the same as saying OP as a whole is slower than light?
Saying one of the fastest characters in the series and the fastest form of one of the fastest characters in the series when his base keeps up with everyone and his higher form constantly accelerates and saying it's slower than light is basically saying OP as a whole is slower than light

Me to Kaku when Lucci has good enough feats so I don't need to hype up Kaku for Lucci scaling anymore:

I don't want to play with you anymore Meme Generator - Imgflip't want to play with you anymore Meme Generator - Imgflip
Excuse the **** out of you?

Absolutely loving Kizaru's attitude toward Gear 5. He doesn't appear to be much bothered, maybe because he's not really invested in defeating Luffy. After all, his orders are to kill Vegapunk

I think Mitch might be right, though the next time we see them fighting will likely clear it up.

I just wish base and Hybrid Lucci got more feats.

With the new Awakened Lucci scaling, who would now win between Awakened Lucci against:

1. Yamato
  2. Sanji
  3. Marco
  4. King

Sfx confirms the kizaru's are moving at the speed of light
0553-009.png
14-9.png
12-7.png

I think so at least

Last edited:
Were did luffy's futuristic clothes go? He was wearing them when he kicked kizaru but his shoes and coat dissappeared next chapter when he went snake man. It's pretty cool and uncanny seeing g5 luffy shirtless and it makes me wonder how luffy's design changes when he wears different clothes then goes g5.
F6dCqevbQAA2g40

Were did luffy's futuristic clothes go? He was wearing them when he kicked kizaru but his shoes and coat dissappeared next chapter when he went snake man. It's pretty cool and uncanny seeing g5 luffy shirtless and it makes me wonder how luffy's design changes when he wears different clothes then goes g5.
F6dCqevbQAA2g40
Luffy gains that outfit when he's in gear 5th. Same thing against Lucci.

And Luffy probably just took his boots and coat off b4 snakeman

F6dCqevbQAA2g40
He did this versus Lucci as well.

F6dCqevbQAA2g40
He's a magical girl

The Black Lightning just flat-out isn't Hao unless other context shows it to be, unless you think Ulti was using Hao Infusion on Luffy.
Color of conquerors is consistently portrayed as a thick black lightning trail that is trailing from the limb or weapon that is coated in the haki. But some tiny sparks of lightning is what happens with armament haki coating. For example coby's hand was sparking when he used honesty impact but he wasn't using conquerors haki.

Color of conquerors is consistently portrayed as a thick black lightning trail that is trailing from the limb or weapon that is coated in the haki. But some tiny sparks of lightning is what happens with armament haki coating. For example coby's hand was sparking when he used honesty impact but he wasn't using conquerors haki.
Heck, as Emin pointed out, we've even seen Zoro use Buso and small Sparks of lightning come from the sword, especially since we see nothing like that in the previous panels of the fight, so I don't think the lightning this chapter is an immediate indicator of Hao. And Zoro is able to separate Hao and Enma unleashed usage.

Heck, as Emin pointed out, we've even seen Zoro use Buso and small Sparks of lightning come from the sword, especially since we see nothing like that in the previous panels of the fight, so I don't think the lightning this chapter is an immediate indicator of Hao. And Zoro is able to separate Hao and Enma unleashed usage.
Exactly. We saw how long the lightning was when Zoro actually used Hao on his swords against King.

I think he's just using Ryuo.

@SnookB
Actually my theory on shanks he can Slow time by combining his CoO + CoC to slow time
since doing CoA + CoC makes ur attacks way powerful maybe CoO slows time
And i theroies about this coz of pirate warriors game where they said shanks can slow time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back