• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1091: "Sentomaru" (Fan Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it says that lucci blocks unamed zoro attack with iron body. Unsure if this is fake but it is from pew so it is likely credibly.
Nah, the full summary is out now, they had a clash after Stussy blocked Lucci and both got sent flying
Kind of funny ngl.

just for fun, since luffy told kizaru that the strawhats are 100 times stronger than sabaody, what if u were to actually multiply all the sabaody strawhats stats 100x, just to see where they would hypothetically be according to luffys symbolical claim.

just for fun, since luffy told kizaru that the strawhats are 100 times stronger than sabaody, what if u were to actually multiply all the sabaody strawhats stats 100x, just to see where they would hypothetically be according to luffys symbolical claim.
Reminds me of shakky telling luffy that rayleigh is 100x stronger than the supernova

Tbh I don't really see why everyone is going nuts about No Haki Zoro being countered by Base Lucci.

Base Lucci >= Base Kaku = No Haki Zoro.

This is just a support for that.

Tbh I think ill quit reading spoilers and wait for the actual chapter coz one of the reasons that made me do this is the spoilers providers like god they make things so much harder and they always Overhype things to the moon like bro I already muted one piece spoiler words to make sure I read it like new.
hopefully I can do it I read spoilers since Derssrosa days 2015 it will be tough x.x

I don't care about Franky, but why isn't Robin on the colorspread eating pizza too? Oda has some explaining to do!

Luffy letting Kizaru know that he and the other Straw Hats are 100 times stronger than they were two years ago gave me chills. While I did want to see Kizaru and Zoro clash so Zoro could get payback for Kizaru trying to kill him when he couldn't even fight back at his best, I'm also interested in Luffy getting payback against Kizaru after what happened in Saboady and their interactions in Marineford.

It's also gonna be nice to see Zoro get payback against Lucci from Water 7.

Lucci's gonna push Zoro to use KOH attacks
homer-homer-simpson.gif

Sentomaru is able to at least take a hit from Kizaru and fight back, so there's some scaling for him. But he's still below Kizaru.

Luffy about to avenge his crew for what happened back in sabaody 😈.

The Straw Hats will have to begin to get more ruthless and actually kill off potentially very dangerous future enemies. Just letting Lucci and Kizaru escape afterwards instead of killing them will allow extremely dangerous gang-ups through overwhelming numbers situations in the future.

Luffy can beat admirals-level enemies one at a time, sure, but not remotely all of them at once.

Luffy can beat admirals-level enemies one at a time, sure, but not remotely all of them at once
Marineford and Hachinosu clearly show what happens when multiple Admiral-level or near Admiral-level characters gang up on anyone, through Whitebeard and Garp respectively

Last edited:
The Straw Hats will have to begin to get more ruthless and actually kill off potentially very dangerous future enemies. Just letting Lucci and Kizaru escape afterwards instead of killing them will allow extremely dangerous gang-ups through overwhelming numbers situations in the future.

Luffy can beat admirals-level enemies one at a time, sure, but not remotely all of them at once.
No way you're saying this while having read 1090 chapters of One Piece lmaooo

Too many fake spoilers for this chapters

Kinda normal in OP though

But "Kizaru claps Luffy and give him Whitebeard to Akainu's threat and said that he is the strongest admiral ever and student of the strongest marine soldier ever, Sengoat .D. Ku" make me laugh because too many people believe it in Tiktok

Lucci might be redeemable if he's kept as the Straw Hats's prisoner for a while. Kaku definitely is. Both of them might change their ways. Kizaru won't. Nor will Jaygarcia. If they have the chance, they have to kill them both. I don't care what Luffy thinks, the rest of the crew, except maybe Chopper, is down with murdering an Admiral and an Elder.

LS Sentomaru??

So Zoro blocked Lucci's kick and then pushed him outside while Sanji captured Kaku before he could become a problem

Or maybe Zoro attacked and Lucci was blocking

The Straw Hats will have to begin to get more ruthless and actually kill off potentially very dangerous future enemies.
That would be so extremely out of character for most Straw Hats.

The only ones i can see doing this is Zoro, Robin and maybe Jinbei (but i have my doubts), but it also depend on the situation.

Luffy, Usopp, Nami and Chopper would never do anything like that unless it was fully accidental or self-defense.

Sanji, Franky and Brook are more in a grey area, but even then i don't think they would go that extreme unless they are pushed too far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back