• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1068: A Genius's Dream (Official Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say it is nostalgic to see Lucci in action again.

Damn he messed Atlas up (still should've been Lilith), but I wonder if that's really his strongest attack now after he's gotten stronger and fights with Haki.

Stussy letting Kaku is walk into those traps is both funny and suspicious. I hope Oda isn't trying to set her up to be some double agent, if Robin can't beat Lucci then I at least want her to beat Stussy and finally win against a Cipher Pol agent.

Wait, how do we know yet that Lucci used Hybrid on Atlas? All the spoilers say is that he used Rokugan

On the plus side it seems he didn't use Armament Haki in the attack so I guess he didn't go ALL out. Still a hilarious "fight" though.

I mean, nothing says Lucci exerted himself heavily to do so.

It's like looking at Luffy using G4 on a Number and saying that Post-Udon G4 Luffy is only Number-level.

Lucci: One of the deadliest opponents Luffy has ever faced, and nearly killed him by turning his organs to mush (and threatened to slaughter all the Straw Hats)
Luffy: Pigeon Guy?!
unknown.png

1. People seem to be not noticing that Lucci can now use Rokugan as a normal attack.

2. Does Ceasar Clown scale to Vinsmoke Judge?

1. People seem to be not noticing that Lucci can now use Rokugan as a normal attack.

2. Does Ceasar Clown scale to Vinsmoke Judge?
1: He always could. It was just noted as one of his strongest and he probably can't spam it.

2: I guess this does imply he can!?

If Judge is grabbing and putting bruises on Caesar, then that confirms he has Busoshoku Haki. I always wondered if he had it since he never displayed during WCI but had knowledge of it.
Or made gloves to grab him like Vegapunk's Photon Gloves.

I forgot to add that I really liked Stussy's trollish behavior this chapter. You can tell Kaku really wanted to call her a you know what lol

Sanji putting himself between Robin and the monitor was cute, but I love how calm Robin is being about Lucci being in the building and a masked member of CP0.

Robin told Nekomamushi ( that's the Garfield Scabbard's name right? ) that she doesn't care if people come after her for her knowledge and on a lesser note power, she's protected by powerful and trustworthy friends who would die for her.

Also S.Shark S.Hawk and S.Snake are Jinbe, Hawkeye and Hancock seraphs.
Shaka's got full confidence in them handling Lucci, Kaku and Stussy while he says Atlas is no match (made evident by a ONE SHOT). I wonder if S.Bear can get switched against CP0 too-

Shaka's got full confidence in them handling Lucci, Kaku and Stussy while he says Atlas is no match (made evident by a ONE SHOT). I wonder if S.Bear can get switched against CP0 too-
I feel like it'd be obviously too much for CP0 to fight 4 Seraphim, Sentomaru, possibly the Straw Hats, and maybe the real Kuma.
There has to be a catch to this. This is like Aramaki trying to solo the entire alliance. Completely barbaric and it clearly just can't happen.
Also that one shot was him going into his strongest form and using his strongest move, and she was still conscious. Not exactly the best way to hype someone but what ever lol.

I feel like it'd be obviously too much for CP0 to fight 4 Seraphim, Sentomaru, possibly the Straw Hats, and maybe the real Kuma.
Holy jesus if that's not an overkill.. My theory is that since Vegapunk never got to experiment with Luffy's fruit due to it escaping for 800 years, now might be the first time Luffy shows off the Nika powers against Lucci and that's how Vega will recognize it as M A Y B E the source of the fuel he's looking for? Or at least recognize the importance of the fruit-
But yeah, I figured it'll be 3 seraphs and Sentomaru vs the CP0. If it's a Aramaki situation where Lucci starts decimating everyone then it might be Luffy paralleling Shanks here and making him retreat with a flex? Who knows.

Are Sentomaru and the other Seraphs even on the island?

The moment one of the Cp0 people does notable damage to a Seraph, we get to unleash the High 6-A upgrade (since Sanji did like no damage to one of them)

Are Sentomaru and the other Seraphs even on the island?
We saw their respective doors opening when Shaka said to unleash them under Sentomaru's command.
image.png

Now, Sentomaru COULD be doing surveillance while watching them, but that's unlikely. It's probably just him coming to combat with them like Koby did in Amazon Lily ( I mean, it obviously failed, but that's because Koby was up against Hancock and Blackbeard lol ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back