• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Awakened Lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't act like we NEVER saw Kaido stunned like that either, not when his own Boro breaths exploded in his mouth or when he took beatdowns from ACOC amped G2, 3 and 4 attacks. Gear 5 made the dude see stars and lose balance without any haki amps.
Anyone who says G5 is below /BASE/ ACoC Luffy is flat out wrong
Again, this depends.
G5 is not a gigantic strength amp alone, it doesn't automatically make Luffy a god or anything, Luffy has to really tap into the toon force, size manip, etc to get the best stat amps out of it.

This entire debate isn't needed and is needlessly prolonging this thread.

If Gear 5 Luffy, without the usage of Haki negating one's conventional durability or enhancing his stats, is capable of damaging someone whose High 6-A then Gear 5 Luffy is High 6-A as a baseline, even before you factor in Haki enhancing him. It isn't complicated, appealing to absurdity doesn't debunk what actually happens in the manga.

If someone then equally clashes with Gear 5 Luffy, then they would also be High 6-A as well unless you can prove Luffy was significantly holding back during their encounter or was weakened beyond his normal High 6-A stats.

Yet Luffy noted that he'd need Emission and Internal Destruction to hurt Kaidou's scales, so it clearly has significance.

This thread is full of tomfoolery, until someone makes an actual argument for why Lucci is H6A I think I'm done here.
He never noted that, it was used as the catalyst for Luffy to train his buso so he could ultimately have his internal destruction buso bloom to save Hyogoro. We see a direct example that Luffy using emission didn't make his buso more powerful as he was effortlessly overpowered by Big Mom. Before he unlocked Hao infusion the only type of buso he used against Kaidou was internal destruction as the visual indicator for emission was never present.

I made a solid actual argument and countered your arguments against it. But if you're done here by all means I'll accept a burden of rejoinder concession.
..Show a panel of Lucci hitting him?
Come to think of it how is Lucci FTL when even Sentomaru could see him while he was using Soru?
Struggling to see the relevance to the post you responded to?
Like KingTempest said, upgrade Sentomaru's reactions.

Struggling to see the relevance to the post you responded to?
Like KingTempest said, upgrade Sentomaru's reactions.
Upgrade them to... what? I don't even know how fast Lucci is because again, he practically has no speed feats post ts. Dude couldn't even hit Luffy.
He never noted that, it was used as the catalyst for Luffy to train his buso so he could ultimately have his internal destruction buso bloom to save Hyogoro. We see a direct example that Luffy using emission didn't make his buso more powerful as he was effortlessly overpowered by Big Mom. Before he unlocked Hao infusion the only type of buso he used against Kaidou was internal destruction as the visual indicator for emission was never present.
This just means Big Mom was more powerful than him even when he used better Haki at that moment which is consistent as the same happened in WCI and we know Big Mom was above him at that moment.
Also, the " visual indicator" for Emission is simply him not touching Kaidou.

"How is Lucci ftl" he dodged the bite point blank and didn't even see it coming prior to Luffy coming out of the ground in his face. He scales
Yup. Let's not mention the part where he literally sees the giant mouth in front of him and yells " Straw Hat!? " either.

Lucci so controversial for no reason.
He still scales just because he more than likely scales over Maha/Guernika in base, let alone whan awakened. Literally changes nothing.

Lucci so controversial for no reason.
He still scales just because he more than likely scales over Maha/Guernika in base, let alone whan awakened. Literally changes nothing.
See, THIS is the weird part that Oda f'ed up, because technically Guernica would be above Lucci for taking attacks from Apoo Drake and Kaidou and still being conscious long enough to snag a photo of Luffy, while Lucci passed out from about 3 basic G5 attacks.

Guernica would be above Lucci
Not really, all the CP0 masked agents are comparable to each other from what we've seen.
Lucci just stacks a hybrid form and an awakening on top of that. Guernica staying conscious is support for why Luffy can clash with base G5, not an anti-feat.

It's a giant immobile mouth **** you mean he was able to perceive and react it
I don't know if you're blind or being dishonest, but the mouth wasn't immobile during this feat.

What Lucci dodged was the action of Luffy's mouth trying to bite him, his mouth wasn't "immobile" during this, this was something which required relative perception and combat speed to dodge, which is what Lucci did.

You deadass can't argue otherwise, that's what directly happens in that panel.

Upgrade them to... what? I don't even know how fast Lucci is because again, he practically has no speed feats post ts. Dude couldn't even hit Luffy.
Like what has already been clearly explained to you, he scales to FTL from his feats against Luffy. If you're struggling to remember just scroll up and have a re-read of my message.
Also, the " visual indicator" for Emission is simply him not touching Kaidou.
Right and that's literally all emission is, projecting your haki outwards to either strike by not touching or by creating defensive barriers. This was already explained to you.

I don't know if you're blind or being dishonest, but the mouth wasn't immobile during this feat.

What Lucci dodged was the action of Luffy's mouth trying to bite him, his mouth wasn't "immobile" during this, this was something which required relative perception and combat speed to dodge, which is what Lucci did.

You deadass can't argue otherwise, that's what directly happens in that panel.
Dude was amping his speed and everything and Luffy still surprised him with a giant head.
Hell.. The only reason he even got away is because he wasn't close enough to get bitten, come to think of it.

Dude was amping his speed and everything and Luffy still surprised him with a giant head.
Hell.. The only reason he even got away is because he wasn't close enough to get bitten, come to think of it.
🗿

Lucci would inherently have to be comparable to Luffy during this instance to actually dodge his attack, no if, and or buts about it. Lucci was also close enough originally before he dodged, which is why he dodged in the first place, because he would've been eaten by Luffy if he didn't. Showing again why he's comparable in speed to Luffy.

Also he was "surprised" by Luffy's head poping out of the ground from nowhere, not that he was perception blitz'd by Luffy's speed. We know this to be true because in the very next panel he dodges an attack from Luffy.

Stop arguing this point dude, you're patently wrong about this.

Also can you prove that Lucci was amping his speed during this encounter, and can you prove the actual multiplier he was amplifying it by?

Also can you prove that Lucci was amping his speed during this encounter, and can you prove the actual multiplier he was amplifying it by?
He says "Shave!/Soru" which is a known speed amplifier used by Cipher Pol Agents and some Marines.
🗿

Lucci would inherently have to be comparable to Luffy during this instance to actually dodge his attack, no if, and or buts about it. Lucci was also close enough originally before he dodged, which is why he dodged in the first place, because he would've been eaten by Luffy if he didn't. Showing again why he's comparable in speed to Luffy.

Also he was "surprised" by Luffy's head poping out of the ground from nowhere, not that he was perception blitz'd by Luffy's speed. We know this to be true because in the very next panel he dodges an attack from Luffy.

Stop arguing this point dude, you're patently wrong about this.
It's still just a giant mouth, it really isn't that hard to dodge especially when it's a couple feet away from you.

He says "Shave!/Soru" which is a known speed amplifier used by Cipher Pol Agents and some Marines.
Is it a constant multiplier or does it only remain active for a couple seconds?

It's still just a giant mouth, it really isn't that hard to dodge especially when it's a couple feet away from you.

It's a giant mouth which moves at FTL speeds, if you're able to dodge it you'd have FTL reaction and combat speeds. You can't be this clueless bruh.

It's both in a way. Rokushiki are all martial arts which boost the physical capabilities of the user, but it's not like they require activation, they're as naturally used as you would a step.

What? Send the scan where Luffy is diving forward
Starts off underground entirely except for the head
When he bites down his legs are up. He either jumped forward or dove with his body to bite down, he didn't wait for Lucci otherwise his body would stay underground.
And Lucci's dodge has his speed lines coming out of the dust Luffy kicked up in the moment. Lucci dodged where Luffy bit down.

Starts off underground entirely except for the head
When he bites down his legs are up. He either jumped forward or dove with his body to bite down, he didn't wait for Lucci otherwise his body would stay underground.
And Lucci's dodge has his speed lines coming out of the dust Luffy kicked up in the moment. Lucci dodged where Luffy bit down.
We don't see the rest of his body at first because of his goofy ahh Megamind chrome dome

You're downplaying him to rock and ground level, LMAO.
Yeah needing Armament to punch a random rock is so cool and powerful. He's totally YC1 Level guys trust me I'm not being biased he clashed with Luffy guys this means he's Emperor level trust me

Not really, all the CP0 masked agents are comparable to each other from what we've seen.
Lucci just stacks a hybrid form and an awakening on top of that. Guernica staying conscious is support for why Luffy can clash with base G5, not an anti-feat.
Base Lucci being comparable to Guernica?

Yes please!

Srsly, I want this.

Yeah needing Armament to punch a random rock is so cool and powerful. He's totally YC1 Level guys trust me I'm not being biased he clashed with Luffy guys this means he's Emperor level trust me
LMAO you sound like a 5yo kid

I guess we will have to downgrade pre TS Lucci to be below rock/ground level then, and downgrade everyone before Enies Lobby to be 5x less than rock level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back