• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Awakened Lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that his 1070 additions should look something like this:

AP: (Blocked part of an attack from Gear 5), since he deflected some of the rocks that G5 Luffy spit at him. More of a supporting AP feat.

Speed: (Dodged Gear 5 Luffy's Bite attack and deflected some of the rocks spit at him by Gear 5)

Durability: (Endured multiple blows from Gear 5, albeit not without damage, and later recovered with minor injuries).

I think that his 1070 additions should look something like this:

AP: (Blocked part of an attack from Gear 5), since he deflected some of the rocks that G5 Luffy spit at him. More of a supporting AP feat.
... They're rocks.
Speed: (Dodged Gear 5 Luffy's Bite attack and deflected some of the rocks spit at him by Gear 5)
I mean, Luffy was just holding his mouth open there, so it makes sense that Lucci saw him in time.
Bro Base is High 6-A.
jesus christ

Lucci fails to land a single blow on Luffy and Luffy treats his attacks like they’re jokes. There is no logical way Lucci scales directly to G5 Luffy’s speed

... They're rocks.
I mean, Kidd slammed a bunch of plain old metal bars into Big Mom with Punk Clash, yet that made her scream in and caused her to bleed (and she said it caused her pain she hadn't felt in decades).

It's more of a supporting feat than anything.
I mean, Luffy was just holding his mouth open there, so it makes sense that Lucci saw him in time.
It still is Luffy attacking at what should be comparable to his normal speed.
jesus christ
I mean, Base Buso Luffy in round 2 with no Hao hurt Zoan Kaido with emission (not the dura neg).

G3 Luffy with Buso but no Hao hurt Zoan Kaido

And G5 should definitely scale above both

Wasn't the entire point of Luffy learning Ryou/Adv Arm that he couldn't damage him with punches so he needed to hit his internals until he discovered Conqueror coating? I don't recall the entire fight front to back but from what I remember before Adv Conq he needed Adv Arm's dura neg for any attack to damage Kaido more than just pushing him back.

^ This
Not to mention it's ridiculous to hear someone compare Luffy with G5 ( where he literally just enters the form and doesn't even use any of the actual powerups or even any toon force ) and basic Armament to Luffy using Gear 3rd ( buffs his fists ) and possibly advanced Armament on Kaidou ( which still didn't seem to really hurt him ).

^ This
Not to mention it's ridiculous to hear someone compare Luffy with G5 ( where he literally just enters the form and doesn't even use any of the actual powerups or even any toon force ) and basic Armament to Luffy using Gear 3rd ( buffs his fists ) and possibly advanced Armament on Kaidou ( which still didn't seem to really hurt him ).
When I said this shit here, you mfs were ready to chop my head off cause I dare said G5th, the "pinnacle of Luffy", was inferior to anything Luffy could do

Now Lucci scales and it's ridiculous

Can't y'all just do a separated thread to rewrite Luffy's current profile so that G5 isn't H6A anymore then?

If his Post-Haoshoku key becomes like his Post-Udon key where it's made clear which of his powers are H6A and which ones are still 6C then everything would workout just fine and Lucci would be 6C.

When I said this shit here, you mfs were ready to chop my head off cause I dare said G5th, the "pinnacle of Luffy", was inferior to anything Luffy could do

Now Lucci scales and it's ridiculous
And you claimed that it's ridiculous that we're obsessed with making everyone H6A and yet who's the one agreeing with these sketchy changes to Lucci's profile..

Can't y'all just do a separated thread to rewrite Luffy's current profile so that G5 isn't H6A anymore then?

If his Post-Haoshoku key becomes like his Post-Udon key where it's made clear which of his powers are H6A and which ones are still 6C then everything would workout just fine and Lucci would be 6C.
I know some 'well informed intellectual' is going to go on the CRT and spout random nonsense about G5 being "stronger" than the other forms thus it's H6A (somehow) and everyone cheers them on and rejects it.
Happens Every. Single. Time.

I'm too lazy

I know some 'well informed intellectual' is going to go on the CRT and spout random nonsense about G5 being "stronger" than the other forms thus it's H6A (somehow) and everyone cheers them on and rejects it.
Happens Every. Single. Time.
Threads don't end after one post disagreeing with them, indeed, y'all kept this thread up for 3 whole pages in a discussion that doesn't really solve any problem.

I mean, Kidd slammed a bunch of plain old metal bars into Big Mom with Punk Clash, yet that made her scream in and caused her to bleed (and she said it caused her pain she hadn't felt in decades).

It's more of a supporting feat than anything.
Most of Pica's attacks & Law's Takt use "rocks" too. Law even made 2 Yonkos scream with that attack.

She was mainly bleeding from Law
Also Kidd mostly focuses on compressing and crushing people, not really the same as Luffy spitting a couple pebbles at someone.

Just going to say this thread should have been closed a week ago when the initial changes of this CRT were applied when I was told by a member of staff it was fine to do so, but whatever, I'll go over the changes added here again and the events from the recent chapter. Not going to go over durability as most people can grasp what the scaling is there.

AP Scaling:
Awakened Lucci w/buso equally matched Gear 5th Luffy w/buso in a clash to the point both were blown away from the impact of their strikes. This would scale Lucci to High 6-A and I'll explain why:
To keep this as simple as possible I'm not going to go over any of the Gear 5th feats or previous gear feats, Base Luffy with buso externally damaged Zoan Kaidou by drawing blood from his scales with his punch, this obviously scales to Gear 5th Luffy with buso as Gear 5th grants Luffy greater physical strength than before (As we've seen with another awakened zoan with Lucci).​
Note: This feat was not performed with durability negation properties from Advanced Buso as Luffy's durability negation comes from him attacking them internally and "destroying" them from the inside, Kaidou in this feat wasn't damaged internally thus the feat wasn't performed with anything related to durability negation.​
Speed Scaling:
This should have been simple but sadly a lot of people in here can't grasp basic speed scaling, so I'll go over the feats and explain why Lucci scales to the value:
Luffy shoots rubble at Lucci as projectiles and Lucci counters them, this most likely requires relative speed.​
Note: Luffy dodging Lucci's attack here isn't evidence that Lucci doesn't scale to Luffy's speed as you can dodge attacks while still being relative in speed, this becomes especially possible when the person dodging has future sight which he uses in nearly every encounter.​

Last edited:
Just going to say this thread should have been closed a week ago when the initial changes of this CRT were applied when I was told by a member of staff it was fine to do so, but whatever, I'll go over the changes added here again and the events from the recent chapter. Not going to go over durability as most people can grasp what the scaling is there.

AP Scaling:
Awakened Lucci w/Buso equally matched Gear 5th Luffy w/buso in a clash to the point both were blown away from the impact of their strikes. This would scale Lucci to High 6-A and I'll explain why:
To keep this as simple as possible I'm not going to go over any of the Gear 5th feats or previous gear feats, Base Luffy with buso externally damaged Zoan Kaidou by drawing blood from his scales with his punch, this obviously scales to Gear 5th Luffy with buso as Gear 5th grants Luffy greater physical strength than before (As we've seen with another awakened zoan with Lucci).​
Note: This feat was not performed with durability negation properties from Advanced Buso as Luffy's durability negation comes from him attacking them internally and "destroying" them from the inside, Kaidou in this feat wasn't damaged internally thus the feat wasn't performed with anything related to durability negation.​
This.

Also I know you said you weren't going to go over any of the other gears, but G3 with just normal Buso hurt and knocked down Zoan kaido, and G5 w/ Buso scales above that too.
Speed Scaling:
This should have been simple but sadly a lot of people in here can't grasp basic speed scaling, so I'll go over the feats and explain why Lucci scales to the value:
Luffy shoots rubble at Lucci as projectiles and Lucci counters them, this most likely requires relative speed.​
Note: Luffy dodging Lucci's attack here isn't evidence that Lucci doesn't scale to Luffy's speed as you can dodge attacks while still being relative in speed, this becomes especially possible when the person dodging has future sight which he uses in nearly every encounter.​
This.

Also, Lucci deflecting Luffy's rock attack could possibly be a supporting AP feat.

AP Scaling:
Awakened Lucci w/buso equally matched Gear 5th Luffy w/buso in a clash to the point both were blown away from the impact of their strikes. This would scale Lucci to High 6-A and I'll explain why:
Because Luffy used Emission on Kaidou, he didn't do that with Lucci.
We don't even know if Luffy was really trying to push back Lucci there, and we see that through out the fight Luffy is practically trolling Lucci.
Speed Scaling:
1: "It requires relative speed" or perhaps you just need to see your opponent who is not even trying to speed blitz you?
2: Yeah I imagine it was so hard for Lucci to see the giant immobile mouth in front of him and dodge in time.
3: It's just a bunch of flying rocks lol
4: We don't have any proof that Luffy was using FS there, we don't even get the usual effect either, it's just him dodging the attacks.
This.

Also, Lucci deflecting Luffy's rock attack could possibly be a supporting AP feat.
IT'S A PILE OF ROCKS

Because Luffy used Emission on Kaidou, he didn't do that with Lucci.
We don't even know if Luffy was really trying to push back Lucci there, and we see that through out the fight Luffy is practically trolling Lucci.
That literally doesn't matter as Emission just allows Luffy to strike without touching.
The burden of proof is on you to prove Luffy wasn't trying to push back Lucci there (and even allow himself to be pushed back by the clash) despite via the panel order being the one to attack first. That literally is how Gear 5th fights, he had the same fighting style vs Kaidou.
1: "It requires relative speed" or perhaps you just need to see your opponent who is not even trying to speed blitz you?
2: Yeah I imagine it was so hard for Lucci to see the giant immobile mouth in front of him and dodge in time.
3: It's just a bunch of flying rocks lol
4: We don't have any proof that Luffy was using FS there, we don't even get the usual effect either, it's just him dodging the attacks.
1. Burden of proof is on you to prove Luffy made himself slower for whatever reason.
2. Wasn't immobile, he literally moved in to bite Lucci who was attacking Sentomaru, not sure why you struggle so hard to interpret basic paneling (same thing happened last week with the clash)
3. They're rocks shot out by a Luffy who's FTL and he's most likely shooting them out at speeds relative to the level of speed he fights at. Not a main argument by any means as there is two direct examples but it's a supporting feat.
4. Like I said in my message he uses it in nearly every encounter regardless of there being a visual indicator or not, but I never claimed the reason for Luffy being able to dodge was due to Future sight or that he specifically used it in that instance; Only that it's absolutely possible to dodge attacks with relative speed which is made easier to do when if the user is capable of future sight (not claiming he used it there or not tho since it's irrelevant to the scaling)
Yeah the speed scaling is just grasping at straws ngl, Lucci can still be FTL but there’s no way he scales directly to Luffy
Would love to hear the support for Lucci scaling to FTL that doesn't rely on him scaling to Luffy, otherwise the only one grasping at straws is you.

That literally doesn't matter as Emission just allows Luffy to strike without touching.
The burden of proof is on you to prove Luffy wasn't trying to push back Lucci there (and even allow himself to be pushed back by the clash) despite via the panel order being the one to attack first. That literally is how Gear 5th fights, he had the same fighting style vs Kaidou.
Yet Luffy noted that he'd need Emission and Internal Destruction to hurt Kaidou's scales, so it clearly has significance.
Again, why would Luffy try that hard against Lucci? This is just like Vista "clashing" with Mihawk, where Mihawk clearly was not trying and just wanted to test Vista.
In the same vein you wouldn't say Vista is near Mihawk's level, why say Lucci is near Luffy's level? Right now you're just doing a bunch of headcanon. Saying Luffy is using Future Sight with NO indications of him using it ( hell I don't think he even uses it in G5 since he got blasted by Kaidou while falling once ), saying that him spitting a couple rocks and Lucci needing Armament to punch them is a great AP and Speed feat, etc.
This thread is full of tomfoolery, until someone makes an actual argument for why Lucci is H6A I think I'm done here.
Would love to hear the support for Lucci scaling to FTL that doesn't rely on him scaling to Luffy, otherwise the only one grasping at straws is you.
..Show a panel of Lucci hitting him?
Come to think of it how is Lucci FTL when even Sentomaru could see him while he was using Soru?

Gear 5 still made Kaido bleed with hakiless slams that literally doesn't change its rating.
it's just that G5+Acoc or Buso < G5 on the regular

the amount of times I sent this page-
That's like 2 tiny drops of blood not to mention Luffy bulked his arms there.
I'm gonna lose it if I see someone compare Luffy amping his strength and size with G5 to him simply entering the state and using basic Armament on Lucci.
There's no reason to scale him to H6A, this should be obvious for most unbiased people.

That's like 2 tiny drops of blood not to mention Luffy bulked his arms there.
I'm gonna lose it if I see someone compare Luffy amping his strength and size with G5 to him simply entering the state and using basic Armament on Lucci.
There's no reason to scale him to H6A, this should be obvious for most unbiased people.
That's literally still just gear 5 with its basic shapeshifting, not haki amps.
"2 tiny drops of blood" no he coughs up blood when he's upside down, then has blood running down his nose and face when he recovers from the wobbling.
Gear 5 drew blood, therefore it scales.

We won't act like we NEVER saw Kaido stunned like that either, not when his own Boro breaths exploded in his mouth or when he took beatdowns from ACOC amped G2, 3 and 4 attacks. Gear 5 made the dude see stars and lose balance without any haki amps.
Anyone who says G5 is below /BASE/ ACoC Luffy is flat out wrong

Again, Vista could clash with Mihawk. It happens.
Not a point. Infact on his page it's noted that he's inferior but still clashed with him because it's an impressive feat and even notes vista as a memorable opponent.

This is clear cut scaling unless this playing around luffy all of a sudden dropped to 6-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back