• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Awakened Lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Just wait for the next chapter to try and buff the characters.
For all we know Zoro is just pulling a Whitebeard "vs" Ace where he claps someone out of his sleep.

For all we know Zoro is just pulling a Whitebeard "vs" Ace where he claps someone out of his sleep.
Possible, except one of Vegapunk's goons (the one with the helmet) says that Kaku and Zoro are "already fighting", implying that they have already been fighting outside of just that clash.

But Imma still wait til spoilers for 1072 drop

Possible, except one of Vegapunk's goons (the one with the helmet) says that Kaku and Zoro are "already fighting", implying that they have already been fighting outside of just that clash.

But Imma still wait til spoilers for 1072 drop
That doesn't mean it was a fair fight though.
But y'know, they seem kind of confident in Kaku's powers since Shaka pissed his pants when Zoro and Robin arrived but they now think Kaku can handle Zoro, even after seeing what happened to Lucci with Luffy.

That doesn't mean it was a fair fight though.
They wouldn't consider backing Zoro up if Zoro was whooping Kaku's ass.
But y'know, they seem kind of confident in Kaku's powers since Shaka pissed his pants when Zoro and Robin arrived but they now think Kaku can handle Zoro, even after seeing what happened to Lucci with Luffy.
Good point.

But let's wait to see what happens in 1072.

AP was already debunked.
He tagged Raizo, but that's likely due to the fact that he was shocked that Aramaki didn't die to his fire attack.
Already debunked? You said "Fair points" about him piercing King after that post.
Thing is, GB didn't just sneak attack him immediately. He started boasting about his resistance and then prepares his vine to attack him 2 panels later. During GB's talking, the Scabbards had enough time to be back on guard again.

Already debunked? You said "Fair points" about him piercing King after that post.
Then I was on crack at that moment because King was clearly severely weakened and didn't even have time to heal as he was imprisoned. Not to mention he didn't even have his flame on.
Thing is, GB didn't just sneak attack him immediately. He started boasting about his resistance and then prepares his vine to attack him 2 panels later. During GB's talking, the Scabbards had enough time to be back on guard again.
I suppose this is fair.

Greenbull stomped all 9 Scabbards, pierced no-flame King's skin (and no-flame King endured 2 Haoshoku Infused hits from Zoro), and took a Haoshoku hit from Yamato with next to no real damage.

Dude's easily YC1 level (as in Marco level, Katakuri can screw off), possibly higher.

Greenbull stomped all 9 Scabbards, pierced no-flame King's skin (and no-flame King endured 2 Haoshoku Infused hits from Zoro), and took a Haoshoku hit from Yamato with next to no real damage.

Dude's easily YC1 level (as in Marco level, Katakuri can screw off), possibly higher.
King enduring the attacks doesn't mean those attacks didn't **** him up lol.
He wasn't fighting all 9 Scabbards, iirc.
Also, he took the Haoshoku hit, but he was notably holding his head in pain and complimenting her Haki.
I'd say she even gave him a headache with that attack, and she was just in base form probably not even using Armament along with it.
Still I do think Aramaki should be above YC1 Level like the other Admirals, but his feats don't line up with that for some reason..

I mean, above YC1 Level besides Zoro, because even though he's a Yonko Commander everything we've seen from him implies he's got Yonko Level AP, Durability, etc ( I know that sounds like extreme wank and no I don't think he's actually Yonko Level but like, him scarring Kaidou and what not was pretty impressive ) which is why I wonder how Shiryu and Kizaru would be threats to him if they fight him.

I was just thinking, and I now believe that if Lucci went to Wano instead of Greenbull, his Awakened form would take out the Scabbards low-mid diff (he could just use Soru and blitz them one by one with Shigan), he struggles with Momo, but stops at Yamoto

I was just thinking, and I now believe that if Lucci went to Wano instead of Greenbull, his Awakened form would take out the Scabbards low-mid diff (he could just use Soru and blitz them one by one with Shigan), he struggles with Momo, but stops at Yamoto
Which Scabbards fought Aramaki?

Which Scabbards fought Aramaki?
Kawamatsu, Denjiro, the Minks, and Raizo.

Izou and Ashura were dead, Kiku was now left-handed, and Kin'emon was partying with the Straw Hats.

The only way they do any notable damage is with Paradise Waterfall, but unlike Kaido, Lucci is a way smaller target and isn't gonna stand around and let multiple scabbards focus on him.

Pretty sure you said that in one of the chapter threads before. This went from being a CTR to a General Discussion. (I'll take some of the blame for this)

WAIT A SEC, if the OP is finished then why is this still open?

Pretty sure you said that in one of the chapter threads before. This went from being a CTR to a General Discussion. (I'll take some of the blame for this)

WAIT A SEC, if the OP is finished then why is this still open?
Because Lucci could get some more upgrades in the next few chapters.

Kawamatsu, Denjiro, the Minks, and Raizo.

Izou and Ashura were dead, Kiku was now left-handed, and Kin'emon was partying with the Straw Hats.

The only way they do any notable damage is with Paradise Waterfall, but unlike Kaido, Lucci is a way smaller target and isn't gonna stand around and let multiple scabbards focus on him.
Well this depends, can the Minks go Sulong and what not?
Should be pretty easy for them to win anyway but still.

They hurt a casual Kaido, and didn't even do that much damage.

Lucci clashed with Buso G5 Luffy, who scales above Post-Udon G4 Luffy, who made a serious Zoan Kaido bleed multiple times and temporarily knocked him out for a minute with Kong Gatling.

They hurt a casual Kaido, and didn't even do that much damage.

Lucci clashed with Buso G5 Luffy, who scales above Post-Udon G4 Luffy, who made a serious Zoan Kaido bleed multiple times and temporarily knocked him out for a minute with Kong Gatling.
They slightly reopened his old scar.
And that's not even mentioning that Kaidou's Dura >> Lucci's.
They'd definitely be able to kill him eventually.

Like, the thing you gotta ask is, would Lucci be able to do what they did? i.e hurt Kaidou and reopen his scar, react to his attacks, etc.
For me the answer is pretty clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back