• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Awakened Lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminiteable

He/Him
This comes from the recent chapter.

Since Lucci is revealed as an awakened zoan now and due to his feats in the chapter the following additions should be applied to his profile:

Edited: Updated with info from chapter 1070.
Haki (Kenbunshoku, Intermediate Busoshoku)
Regeneration (A faster recovery rate is granted to awakened Zoan users, allowing them to recover from injuries more quickly)

Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level with Awakening (Equally matched Gear 5th Luffy using Busōshoku Haki in a clash)

Speed: FTL with Awakening (Kept up with and countered attacks from Gear 5th Luffy), higher with Kamisori (Dodged an attack from Gear 5th Luffy)

Lifting Strength: Class P with Awakening (Matched Gear 5th Luffy)

Striking Strength: Multi-Continent level with Awakening

Durability: Multi-Continent level with Awakening (Withstood a Mole Pistol and Dawn Whip from Gear 5th Luffy)

Last edited:
Looks good!

Although maybe we should wait to see what Lucci does in future chapters?

Last edited:
Reasoning: It is noted by Vegapunk that usually Awakened Zoan powers absorb and control the users’ personality. I believe it is a similar reason to why Tony Tony Chopper got his resistance in Post Timeskip section as he was able to stop his Monster Point turning him berserk
He got all three for resisting Big Mom's Hao, his old mind resistance justification was just added in there when the CRT was applied.

Would him being in full control when zoan awakenings normally makes people loose their minds mean anything?

Like would it be a resistance feat, or an intelligence feat? Or would it mean nothing?

Nah because Tiger's >>> Jaguars therefore the verse should get downgraded from High 6-A rather than Lucci getting upgraded to High 6-A.

Looks solid, but i probably would rate Lucci's durability differently since Luffy's attack did clearly do significant damage + Lucci's Zoan fruit providing stupid good recovery speed.

I'm curious, in terms of High 6-A, would Lucci's AP/durability in Awakened be "Scabbard" or "Yonko" level?

Since he's clearly not as strong as G5 but can definitely keep up.

Also, should we mention Rokushiki in the AP, speed, and durability sections for Lucci's Post-TS key?

I'm not saying he doesn't have them anymore or that he wouldn't use them, it's just redundant to add them right now.

And besides, he already used Rokushiki moves (Shigan) against Luffy and his performance didn't really increase.

Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level with Awakening (Equally matched Gear 5th Luffy using Busōshoku Haki in a clash)

Speed: FTL+ with Awakening (Kept up with Gear 5th Luffy)

Lifting Strength: Class P with Awakening (Matched Gear 5th Luffy)

Striking Strength: Multi-Continent Class with Awakening

Durability: Multi-Continent level with Awakening (Withstood a Gomu Gomu no Mogura Pistol from Gear 5th Luffy)
Okay so,
I guess he'd be Multi-Continental for that clash.. or close to it.
Speed is incorrect, he never kept up with Luffy, Luffy was literally dodging all of his attacks easily and he never got a hit in besides that callback clash where Luffy had plenty of time to react to his punch and decided to meet him in the middle with it.
Striking strength, I don't care about that one, but I don't think it's Multi-Continental yet
Durability.. hm.. Seems like he coughed a few drops of blood and get knocked away by the attack, but he did endure it and kept going a few panels after, so I guess that's a valid feat?
I'm trying to be very unbiased here because I've seen a ton of people wank Lucci to YC1 or Admiral level and this is adding more fuel to my fire which is already equivalent to the sun right now, but honestly I do not see any reason for Lucci to be MC Level yet, he basically has like two feats so far, I feel like we should wait for the next chapter.

Definitely higher than Scabbard level since he can content with G5 Luffy who can outright overpower Dragon Kaidou which is something none of the Scabbards can do individually.
Didn't Luffy overpower him by using powerups from G5?
The Luffy fighting Lucci rn is like "base" G5, in the sense that he's not bulking him self up, turning Lucci into rubber, turning into a giant, etc.
Edit: plus Luffy used Advanced Haki on Kaidou. Didn't do that on Lucci yet.

I think we should just wait some more chapters, as many things are still pending.
Lucci could very well showcase new abilities, while Luffy could very well mop the floor with him and/or pull off a "holbacc" statement or something else that affects the stats.

I think we should just wait some more chapters, as many things are still pending.
Lucci could very well showcase new abilities, while Luffy could very well mop the floor with him and/or pull off a "holbacc" statement or something else that affects the stats.
Yeah, this is what I was trying to say.
Lucci has like 2 feats post timeskip, we shouldn't abuse those to make a profile. I know it's hard to wait for a chapter when it's on break but it can't be THAT hard.

I've seen multiple characters get scaling based off 2 feats since I've joined this place.

The controversy everywhere, not just on this Wiki, over Lucci's scaling is too funny.

Why is his lifting strength also scaled to luffy?
I dunno? I guess it's because he launched Luffy and matched his G5 Armament infused fist, which is weird because Luffy isn't Class P in G5 without any of the amps. He didn't even buff his muscles there like he did with Kaidou.

Even if Luffy didn't buff his arms like he did when he was tossing around Kaido, his lifting strength is still going to be in Class P because of the strength boost Gear 5th gives him.

What strength boost? I don't recall it giving him one or at least not one that puts him in Class P lol.
That'd mean him buffing him self and turning into a giant puts him far above Class P which is... weird/problematic.

Awakening provides Luffy with greater strength than ever before.

I don't see how G5 Luffy isn't Class P even if he doesn't buff his arms

Maybe because we have no proof that he IS Class P? It's just a statement made by some fans on this site.

Dude, when do we EVER see him lift things with Gear 5th? Are you mistaking non-amped G5 Luffy for the one that bulked his muscles up and started thrashing Kaidou?
Because THAT is the Class T/P one.
Every single time he lifted something with it, he had to strengthen himself first. I don't know what you or the OP was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back