• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Awakened Lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way, I don't think Lucci should scale to that LS.
The speed scaling is also either worded wrongly or just blatantly false.

It isn't, he matched him in speed when they clashed.
Dude, stop.
They both clearly had time to react. If Luffy wanted to avoid his punch, he could have avoided it. But we literally see a panel of him reacting to the attack and deciding to match it.
You have to stop with the constant wank of Lucci, the man never matched Luffy in combat, just focus on the LS and AP arguments.

Dude, stop.
They both clearly had time to react. If Luffy wanted to avoid his punch, he could have avoided it. But we literally see a panel of him reacting to the attack and deciding to match it.
Take your own advice, I don't know what version of the chapter you read because none of what you said happened. We never see a panel of Luffy reacting before deciding to match it, in fact we see Luffy stretching back his fist to hit Lucci only for Lucci to react and match with his own punch:
krJDNq3.png

He probably shouldnt immediately get Class P from one clash with a more casual Luffy but if the fight progresses and we see Lucci contest at all with Luffy's more powerful attacks then yeah he can have Class P.

One thing I am curious about is if you guys think Advanced Conquerors made him physically stronger or is it just an AP/Durability boost? Because it didn't look like Luffy was using it at all against Lucci.

Honestly feel like we should wait for the fight to go on more.

If one clash is enough to give Lucci this rating my Multi Continental John Giant profile better get accepted.

Last edited:
He probably shouldnt immediately get Class P from one clash with a more casual Luffy but if the fight progresses and we see Lucci contest at all with Luffy's more powerful attacks then yeah he can have Class P.
Luffy's not Class P for using attacks, his lifting strength wouldn't be amped by using "More powerful attacks"
One thing I am curious about is if you guys think Advanced Conquerors made him physically stronger or is it just an AP/Durability boost? Because it didn't look like Luffy was using it at all against Lucci.
It's already accepted on the page on how Advanced Hao functions, it's an attack power boost for their strikes when it's being used and overall irrelevant to this thread regarding Lucci's scaling.

Luffy's not Class P for using attacks, his lifting strength wouldn't be amped by using "More powerful attacks"
I wasn't trying to say he was class P for those attacks I just think we should see Luffy struggle at all before saying Lucci scales physically. Luffy's class P rating comes from lifting his strongest attack to practically no sell the strongest Zoan we've seen. I just think Lucci needs more showings but I understand why people feel otherwise.

Take your own advice, I don't know what version of the chapter you read because none of what you said happened. We never see a panel of Luffy reacting before deciding to match it, in fact we see Luffy stretching back his fist to hit Lucci only for Lucci to react and match with his own punch:
krJDNq3.png
Thank you for proving my point. They both had ample time to see each other's attacks. They're actively choosing to clash with each other. Not hard to understand when we see them gearing up for it.

I wasn't trying to say he was class P for those attacks I just think we should see Luffy struggle at all before saying Lucci scales physically. Luffy's class P rating comes from lifting his strongest attack to practically no sell the strongest Zoan we've seen. I just think Lucci needs more showings but I understand why people feel otherwise.
Why? Luffy didn't struggle to lift up his fist at all and using Kaidou as an example regarding the mass of the fist isn't relevant as Kaidou initially matched the swing of the fist with his Kaen Daiko.
Thank you for proving my point. They both had ample time to see each other's attacks. They're actively choosing to clash with each other. Not hard to understand when we see them gearing up for it.
Didn't prove your point at all, Luffy attacks Lucci and Lucci reacts with his own attack resulting in a clash. This narrative that you've made up of them mutally deciding to clash with each other (And for whatever reason in your head justifies Lucci not scaling to Luffy) doesn't exist.

Luffy attacks Lucci and he matched him, he kept up with Luffy who in that form scales above the FTL value, Lucci scales.

Didn't prove your point at all, Luffy attacks Lucci and Lucci reacts with his own attack resulting in a clash. This narrative that you've made up of them mutally deciding to clash with each other (And for whatever reason in your head justifies Lucci not scaling to Luffy) doesn't exist.

Luffy attacks Lucci and he matched him, he kept up with Luffy who in that form scales above the FTL value, Lucci scales.
Are you sober? It literally shows them simultaneously attacking. They chose to do that. They both recognize that they're going to collide, and they keep going. I can't explain this any simpler, they both saw the attacks before hand and had ample time to dodge or block, it's pretty clear.
Sorry if I come off passive aggressive but you're not making any points right now, you're just trying to abuse a clash where they both saw their attacks coming and chose to meet in the middle.

It literally shows them simultaneously attacking. They chose to do that. They both recognize that they're going to collide, and they keep going. I can't explain this any simpler, they both saw the attacks before hand and had ample time to dodge or block, it's pretty clear.
Order of events, as I already covered is Luffy's fist already stretched coming to attack Lucci > a shot focusing on Lucci's fist now imbued with buso. Again, I don't know which version of the chapter you've read where Lucci attacks first or Luffy reacts to Lucci and then chooses to attack but it doesn't exist.

The issue here isn't that I don't understand what you're explaining, it's that what you stated isn't what happened as I brought up in my previous post. And for Lucci to have even reacted and matched Luffy's attack at the same time he would have needed relative speed to Luffy and not a 16 times difference that's currently listed on the profile.

Order of events, as I already covered is Luffy's fist already stretched coming to attack Lucci > a shot focusing on Lucci's fist now imbued with buso. Again, I don't know which version of the chapter you've read where Lucci attacks first or Luffy reacts to Lucci and then chooses to attack but it doesn't exist.

The issue here isn't that I don't understand what you're explaining, it's that what you stated isn't what happened as I brought up in my previous post. And for Lucci to have even reacted and matched Luffy's attack at the same time he would have needed relative speed to Luffy and not a 16 times difference that's currently listed on the profile.
I'm just cutting to the chase now: They clearly saw each other about to attack and literally jumped up to clash. I feel sort of disrespected since you do not actually listen to what I say and slightly parrot my stuff. So let me break it down.
Lucci sees Luffy jumping to attack
He jumps too
They coat their fists in Armament
Then they punch each other and get launched away.
See, your problem is that you don't know what is actually happening and get confused.
You're smart and attentive, but sometimes get confused and don't know what's actually happening. You want to hype up this unnamed move from Luffy just to hype Lucci as well. Fact of the matter is, both clearly saw each other ready to attack and openly decided to match each other as a result. We've seen that many times before, it shouldn't be hard to comprehend.

I'm just cutting to the chase now: They clearly saw each other about to attack and literally jumped up to clash. I feel sort of disrespected since you do not actually listen to what I say and slightly parrot my stuff. So let me break it down.
Lucci sees Luffy jumping to attack
He jumps too
They coat their fists in Armament
Then they punch each other and get launched away.
See, your problem is that you don't know what is actually happening and get confused.
You're smart and attentive, but sometimes get confused and don't know what's actually happening. You want to hype up this unnamed move from Luffy just to hype Lucci as well. Fact of the matter is, both clearly saw each other ready to attack and openly decided to match each other as a result. We've seen that many times before, it shouldn't be hard to comprehend.
Whole paragraph filled with nothing, provide panels proving this interpretation of yours actually happened.

Whole paragraph filled with nothing, provide panels proving this interpretation of yours actually happened.
You're not gonna bait me into going circles over this.
The speed means jack diddly squat, if he ever has any matches it's just gonna be equalized anyway, so there's no point struggling and whining trying to get you to change it.

I think him being =< G5 in speed is fine, if he wasn't at least comparable to Luffy then his punch wouldn't have collided and Luffy's would have just slammed him in the face.

That made no sense what so ever but again considering the fact that he'll have speed equaled in every fight I don't care.
Anyway I still think we can wait until next Wednesday for the Raws to see if Lucci is worthy of being High 6-A or not. We don't need to rush this profile.

Base G5 drew blood from Kaido
Awakened Lucci clashed with G5 with buso and his arm didn't explode
therefore Awakened Lucci scales

It's not that hard to come to that conclusion- he even took a Mogura pistol and didn't get one-shot, so.. simple enough.
If Luffy uses ACOC and one shots him then that just means ACOC is higher (which we already have as that anyway)

Base G5 drew blood from Kaido
When?
We see him bulk his arms to toss Kaidou around and Kaidou even notes that he uses Advanced Haki during the fight.
So I don't know how you compare him to the Luffy Lucci is fighting right now but pop off I guess.

Also why is his Durability Multi-Continental? We don't know how Mogura Pistol works or scales. Far as we know, he just threw the ground at him.
Unless the ground is also High 6-A?

When?
We see him bulk his arms to toss Kaidou around and Kaidou even notes that he uses Advanced Haki during the fight.
So I don't know how you compare him to the Luffy Lucci is fighting right now but pop off I guess.
Here
There's no visible Hao/Buso, just Gear 5 doing shenanigans and Kaido's stunned, wobbly and bleeding afterwards. He only starts using Hao the chapter after

Y’all want him to be inferior so bad

Stop with this “slightly weaker” and “casual” bs
I'm getting a deja vu rn.
Also why is his Durability Multi-Continental? We don't know how Mogura Pistol works or scales. Far as we know, he just threw the ground at him.
When he rubberized the ground agaisnt Kaido, he made it strong enough to deflect the Bolo Breath, so yeah...

"He just threw the ground", didn't you see Katakuri's fight? Awakenings that transmute the environment also give said transmutations power that rivals/surpasses it's user's basic punches/kicks.

Bruh; if he didn't make the ground stronger, it wouldn't have hurt Lucci & would've broken upon impact with him. Unless you're arguing for Lucci=Ground Level?
Yeah because Lucci totally has super durable bones that make everything break upon impact on him instead of shattering said bones.

I guess Lucci is 9C at most then, i will downgrade pre timeskip One Piece to be 9A at max as Lucci even at his strongest got hurt by generic ground that was rubberized.

For real, wtf are you even arguing for?
Quite smarmy for someone misinterpreting my argument, I'm just saying he shouldn't instantly be High 6-A for getting hit by what is essentially just rubberized ground.
Sure, it may be strengthened by Luffy, but that doesn't make it scale that high.

Because Luffy strengthened and stretched the ground to block an attack from Kaidou, who mind you is incredibly stronger than Lucci, it means he'll do it against everyone?

Because Luffy strengthened and stretched the ground to block an attack from Kaidou, who mind you is incredibly stronger than Lucci, it means he'll do it against everyone?
Bro, it's the same ******* technique, in Lucci's case it's even a named attack (iirc the shield he used to block Boro Breath wasn't named).

Also, stop with that "incredibly stronger" narrative you're trying to use, everyone in H6A scales to the same value, they aren't even 2x stronger than each other by wiki rules, and Dragon Kaido isn't even high in the scaling chain.

No, you know what, if you don't want to scale Lucci to Luffy and give Lucci a H6A rating, downgrade Luffy without his stronger amps (hao, size amps, etc) to H7A then, mrk.

Bro, it's the same ******* technique, in Lucci's case it's even a named attack (iirc the shield he used to block Boro Breath wasn't named).

Also, stop with that "incredibly stronger" narrative you're trying to use, everyone in H6A scales to the same value, they aren't even 2x stronger than each other by wiki rules, and Dragon Kaido isn't even high in the scaling chain.
So you're saying Lucci is comparable to Kaidou
I would think you're joking but at this point I'm not sure.
No, you know what, if you don't want to scale Lucci to Luffy and give Lucci a H6A rating, downgrade Luffy without his stronger amps (hao, size amps, etc) to H7A then, mrk.
LOL go ahead then, I'm not the guy trying to make literally everything and everyone in One Piece High 6A, so that won't hurt me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back