• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucci CRT 3: The Payback War

I still don't really think the clash is consistent though.
Again, he's kind of on the backhand for most of the fight.
Not really being able to hit Luffy or react to him outside of like one example.
And that's my main problem. I just don't think he should really scale to the clash.
And i disagree with this, Buso Awakened Lucci = Casual Buso G5 Luffy, for you to say it's inconsistent you'd have to prove that Luffy was overpowering Lucci's haki, wich doesn't happen a single time.

And i disagree with this, Buso Awakened Lucci = Casual Buso G5 Luffy, for you to say it's inconsistent you'd have to prove that Luffy was overpowering Lucci's haki, wich doesn't happen a single time.
It's inconsistent mainly because Lucci fails to hit him or react to him alot outside of the clash.

I'm checking the OP and I don't see my vote so put me down as disagreeing. I think I mentioned this earlier in the thread

God I don't even know how this scaling was accepted in the first place and removing it is a damn headache.
How come Lucci is blatantly unable to tag Luffy and gets blitzed like two or three times, once while using Soru, and he still scales in speed?

God I don't even know how this scaling was accepted in the first place and removing it is a damn headache.
How come Lucci is blatantly unable to tag Luffy and gets blitzed like two or three times, once while using Soru, and he still scales in speed?
I mean, compare him to Law against someone slightly slower than G5 Luffy (Hybrid Kaido's Bagua)

He could at least react to Luffy's attacks twice, Law, who scales to the 5.3c calc via matching BM and Hybrid Kaido's normal speed, was utterly blitzed by Thunder Bagua.

So we know his Awakened Form is faster than Law.

He still can scale to Kaidou iirc
Also I'm pretty sure all the Yonko are relative, somewhat.

There's a specific person/reason that this is as long as it is, plus the fact that the mods never look at my ******* CRTs, but I won't get into that.

There's a specific person/reason that this is as long as it is, plus the fact that the mods never look at my ******* CRTs, but I won't get into that.
You should've also actually put the specific revision on what you wanted to change on the profile instead of trying to find that through debating and just saying in the op... Yee it's just wrong, let's discuss what to change

Next time you actually put the proposal in the op... Otherwise you're not revising anything but wanting it to be revised

🧂

It's a salt shaker bro!

I am of the opinion that if you want your CRT to be noticed, go harass- I mean talk to plenty of mods on their walls
Damage never responds.
SamanPatou gave one of the most dangerously ******* based replies I ever saw though
You should've also actually put the specific revision on what you wanted to change on the profile instead of trying to find that through debating and just saying in the op... Yee it's just wrong, let's discuss what to change

Next time you actually put the proposal in the op... Otherwise you're not revising anything but wanting it to be revised
Well, what ever.
The whole point is that I simply want it to show that he only downscales in most stats ( you can possibly argue striking strength and LS is equal, though, but I'm not too confident about that ), and not say he fully scales and is equal to Luffy.
Dunno why people like KT got so ******* mad and threatened to make a discussion rule when I was very calm and reasonable about it beforehand, but what ever.
Also, in the case a staff member agrees and another disagrees, what's the consensus on that?
Should another agreeing still bring grace or?

Alright.
How many agrees or disagrees until it's in their favor?
Also I forgot to put votes, but you agree somewhat with downscaling right Clover?
Or did you agree with KT? Probably the latter but I wanna be sure so I can add it in the morning.

It's fine, I would rather people disagree and give nuanced, unbiased points against my thread, than for it to be an echo chamber of people agreeing and it being flawlessly accepted.

I really don't see how leverage would play into this.
Don't worry about it come to think of it, Idk what I was cooking with that.
Think the general idea was that since they're both in the air with no solid footing, it's hard to push each other.
But I'm pretty sure that's wrong

KT's first response summed it up well. Being dodged by a dude with FS isn't a point against Lucci. He still reacted to the bite, the stone-spit, the initial clash.
Tanking the kick to the face and outputting enough force to clash with buso luffy counts for his Dura, AP and LS for sending Luffy flying backwards. Can't even make the argument of Luffy holding back since he was using Buso there. There's no reason to if he was just love-tapping Lucci, not like Lucci's a logia type that needs Buso to be interacted with.
Up until Luffy amping his attack via slingshotting and using his arm like a flail for greater force, Lucci didn't even bleed.

Idk what there is to agree with to be honest- so mark me down as disagree as well.

KT's first response summed it up well. Being dodged by a dude with FS isn't a point against Lucci. He still reacted to the bite, the stone-spit, the initial clash.
Tanking the kick to the face and outputting enough force to clash with buso luffy counts for his Dura, AP and LS for sending Luffy flying backwards. Can't even make the argument of Luffy holding back since he was using Buso there. There's no reason to if he was just love-tapping Lucci, not like Lucci's a logia type that needs Buso to be interacted with.
Up until Luffy amping his attack via slingshotting and using his arm like a flail for greater force, Lucci didn't even bleed.

Idk what there is to agree with to be honest- so mark me down as disagree as well.
This, not to mention Mole Pistol is him using the ground to amp his attack, like how he used the ground to block Kaido's Bolo Breath.

Back