• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Awakened Lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO you sound like a 5yo kid

I guess we will have to downgrade pre TS Lucci to be below rock/ground level then, and downgrade everyone before Enies Lobby to be 5x less than rock level.
I literally do not care stop pinging me in this crt jesus christ
add your goofy changes and move on.

Staff approval is needed for the new feats from the recent chapter.
Ok, though we should at least list his new feats, like what I added above:

I think that his 1070 additions should look something like this:

AP: (Blocked part of an attack from Gear 5), since he deflected some of the rocks that G5 Luffy spit at him. More of a supporting AP feat.

Speed: (Dodged Gear 5 Luffy's Bite attack and deflected some of the rocks spit at him by Gear 5)

Durability: (Endured multiple blows from Gear 5, albeit not without damage, and later recovered with minor injuries).

Ok, though we should at least list his new feats, like what I added above:
Dude, it's just him punching a rock, why is that justification for his AP?
That's arguably the most sketchy part of this already strange CRT, don't know how he's H6A for punching a rock with Armament lol.

I think it should at least be noted that Lucci was out after about 3 relatively casual ( well, compared to Luffy's attacks against Kaidou atleast ) G5 attacks, though he did recover and appear some pages after.

For someone who doesn't care you really seem to still be caring about this...

But in case you don't know, we scale projectiles thrown by characters to scale pretty much to the same tier they're normally in, kinda like how air slashes work.
Like how Kid slamming normal metal bars into Big Mom made her scream in pain, made her bleed, and caused her the most pain she'd felt in decades (alongside Law's attack)

For someone who doesn't care you really seem to still be caring about this...
Aww I love you too.
But in case you don't know, we scale projectiles thrown by characters to scale pretty much to the same tier they're normally in, kinda like how air slashes work.
Sure, but he's not even doing anything special to the ground. He just chews it up and spits it back out. Nothing really special about it.

Honestly, it's literally a CP0 member, with a stacked Awakened Zoan.

Keep in mind Guernica, who Base Lucci should be comparable to (even if we can't prove it yet) mid-diffed two Scabbard level fighters offscreen (Apoo and Hybrid Drake).

I'll accept them as vague supporting feats
Right, I've updated the OP then:
Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level with Awakening (Equally matched Gear 5th Luffy using Busōshoku Haki in a clash)

Speed: FTL with Awakening (Dodged and countered attacks from Gear 5th Luffy)

Lifting Strength: Class P with Awakening (Matched Gear 5th Luffy)

Striking Strength: Multi-Continent level with Awakening

Durability: Multi-Continent level with Awakening (Withstood a Mole Pistol and Dawn Whip from Gear 5th Luffy)

Last edited:
Right, I've updated the OP then:
The Lifting Strength should be changed to Class T or unknown. The fight didn't show us enough to say he has comparable lifting strength to G5 Luffy and there's literally nothing to prove he has higher lifting strength than people like Big Mom who is Class T.

Everything else is fine.

The spoilers might come to my rescue here
If some certain parts are true I'm gonna come back to this thread and start laying mad pipe on y'all for this.

Considering people who Lucci scales to could get some feats in the next chapter(s), I think this CRT should remain open.

Last edited:
Since it's safe to assume Lucci > Kaku (because Luffy always fights the strongest guy and Zoro fights the 2nd strongest), Base Lucci scales above Kaku, who was matching 2-sword Zoro.

Even if we lowball Base Kaku, he on-screen clashed with 1-sword Zoro, who downscales from his 2-sword and 3-sword feats (but shouldn't be vastly weaker and thus should still be scabbard lvl high 6-A).

2-sword Zoro w/ no Haki blocked a Hybrid King danmaku attack that cut Zoan Queen's hide, albeit he was still sent flying.

3-sword Zoro w/ no Haki downscales from King due to matching a 1-armed sword swing from him.

Yes Zoro blocked the Amane Dachi, but keep in mind that Amane Dachi is only Kaku's best attack when he is in his Hybrid form, not base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back